推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

囡囡要我每月給她12000元做我女朋友

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

I don't know the ususal rate but my friend has a "privatized lunch box" and it costs him $10,000 ymb a month and he has to pay for the rent of the apt in CP. He spends about 3-4 days a week in CP, so I think it is worth while for him.
I have a sauna girl told me that she had been a " girl friend" for a Taiwanese and she got $10,000 a month and when the guy left her, he paid her extra 30K. I guess this guy is generous.
Put it this way, if you spend the same amount for sauna, you could go 17-20 times a month!!! It all depends on how you preceive the value. If you only plan to DO her for few times only, then forget it. If you budget is too tight or you won't able to spend enough time with her, also, forget it too.

獅子大開口,Brother他當你是大富豪嘛!!!!可能你出手闊卓罷????
chiman

How about you give her 20billion instead... if you could hanlde, she could have 20 billion per day... haha...

Even she is a normal girl (not K or BadSN girl)... 12000 is way over the standard price... but if your 生肖 is 水魚... then it is a different story...

Just kidding... brothers... don't be a that silly...

Quite expensive lor.................

I don't think there are many people who can afford 12K for this in the real life.

太貴! 太貴!太貴!太貴!太貴!太貴!太貴!太貴!太貴!太貴!太貴!太貴!

[ 本帖最後由 smell 於 2008-4-15 12:54 編輯 ]
That's Entertainment!!!!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

這個型式好像叫"包公" ~~ 靚女一星期 able 處理 7 個包公!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

你同佢講,搞完之後就失蹤,跟住send個信息俾佢知話俾條毛你

一天換一個都不用$12000....

You better told her... you could prove how much you love her when you fxxk her...

引用:
原帖由 strange 於 2008-4-13 18:08 發表
昨天去找一個在某正場做的囡囡按摩, 因找了她很多次, 她問我要不要她做女朋友, 意思是要我包養她.

她問我,將會每月給她多少家用, 我說每月給她四千,她說現在百物騰貴, 要我給她每月一萬二人民幣(港幣約一萬三千 ...
strange兄, 我語重心沉地講一次
有時唔係你俾得起個數就ok
有好多野要考慮:

1) 我地要客觀考慮包養的生態
1.2萬, 對一個人工中位數只有2000~3000的國家的女人來說, 是非常多錢的
百物騰貴? 其他人要吃屎啦?
正骨囡月內幾多? 第一步就要人工3~4倍, 痴線!

2) 如果你俾得起1.2萬一個月, 即係比一個訊號人地, 可以搵大錢
將來你俾人分屍, 我地會懷念你

3) 你會唔會又一個人比錢養囡囡, 外面5個兄弟食免費餐
仲要人地優先, 你預約都要等攝時間位o家?
--> 標題: 深圳女朋友在早上送個男人回香港

不如你開一間小公司, 用6k請個私人私書, 3k寫字樓租, 3k屋租
慢慢比你選, 剛畢業大學處女都有可能啦
唔好比人玩啦
比自己、比夢想更重要的東西永遠都存在著……

引用:
原帖由 strange 於 2008-4-13 21:35 發表

Hi, dear brother, you know that I got one BG in train station?

Actually that BG works in a sauna in Lo Wu District, but not in train station.
no ar, i just read your other post and wondering if u met this $12,000 gal after the incident of sending bf home in train station. wondering if they are 2 different persons,  i understand that sometimes it is hard for u to make a good judgement when u r sinking, as i always following my heart instead of my brain too. all i can say is that if u decide to go for it, i may not agree with u, but i can understand your decision. most likely, i would rather spending the money on different gals, unless u plan to do it for a month to fulfill your fantasy on her, then it is up to u la.
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

喺SN做技師啲,點講都唔係正經女仔,12000元一個月?咪傻喇!你都係忘記佢把喇!

從數口上分析, 當你兩日同條女攪一次, 咁即係一個月總共15次啦! 如果去15次 CP SN, 每次$600, 一個月都係用$9,000! 仲要唔洗過時過節送呢樣送嗰樣, 更加唔洗提心吊膽佢去勾佬比綠帽你帶! 除非係想同條女過人世, 否則都係叫吓雞, 食吓快餐, 或且去吓邪骨SN算把啦!!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-4-14 09:55 發表
How about you give her 20billion instead... if you could hanlde, she could have 20 billion per day... haha...

Even she is a normal girl (not K or BadSN girl)... 12000 is way over the standard pr ...
Totally agreed, 水魚當道,小心。
邊度有骨場,邊度有希望。

看她是什么级别的啦.
我朋友98年以前包的咨客,不算房租,每月20000.
不过条女身材样貌绝对极品,脾气非常好/爽朗,没有心计.我个人认为值.

what will u get from that RMB12000 per month

if it is a unlimited sex, you can call up a pool so that all bros can take a share from it
我係車神

12000 ......

你是但去常平一間 sauna !
用 12000 ...一個月.... 日日都唔同女啦....!!!
仲要任你擇...!!  想點都得 !!
雙飛口爆樣樣齊 !!!

月尾仲可能有得剩 !!

引用:
原帖由 iam46709394 於 2008-4-14 11:03 發表
一天換一個都不用$12000....
呢一句已經好清楚明白了解!!

依個價包件港妹都得啦,咁貴

引用:
原帖由 strange 於 2008-4-13 10:08 發表
昨天去找一個在某正場做的囡囡按摩, 因找了她很多次, 她問我要不要她做女朋友, 意思是要我包養她.

她問我,將會每月給她多少家用, 我說每月給她四千,她說現在百物騰貴, 要我給她每月一萬二人民幣(港幣約一萬三千 ...
友人 1 :

女主角:大場超嫩邪骨妹
溝女使費:約一萬
歷時:個零兩個月
之後每月家用:0
屋租:三千樓下

友人 2 :

女主角:無証留港 nc 女
溝女使費:五千至一萬
歷時:兩至四星期
之後每月家用:0
屋租:0

某邪骨妹之前度男友:

女主角:細場普通邪骨妹
受溝所需:約九千
歷時:約三個月
之後每月家用:約二千
屋租:0

溝歡場女多數都要使下錢,但溝到後的每月使費,並不如想像中咁巨。當然,個案中三個男主角都係口甜舌滑玩玩下,無諗過同條女做人世。

囡囡開天殺價,只係佢哋既天生本能,they are just doing their jobs;一個有自制能力既男人,只會當佢哋唱歌。如果條女要乜你就俾乜,你的思想比她更有問題:樂做水魚,甘心受騙,嚴重敗壞社會風氣。

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2008-4-14 14:19 發表

no ar, i just read your other post and wondering if u met this $12,000 gal after the incident of sending bf home in train station. wondering if they are 2 different persons,  i understand that  ...
Thanks brother's advice. The girl with other man in the train station ten days ago mentioned in my other post is not the girl I mentioned here.

謝謝各師兄弟給我寶貴意見!

今天, 我對她說, 我要先和她開一次房, 看看她的功夫如何才包她,

她拒絕了, 她反要我給她預支兩個月家用( RMB 12000 X 2 = 24000), 才肯和我上床,

我當然拒絕她, 說我怕她收了我錢,做一次後,  就跑掉, 我起不是血本無歸,

這個獅子問大口的囡囡, 我還是放棄吧.

[ 本帖最後由 strange 於 2008-4-15 00:39 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 seindeld 於 2008-4-14 23:04 發表
依個價包件港妹都得啦,咁貴
當然啦, 我每月給我香港老婆的也是差不多12000 而已.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.