推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Poseidon vs Nataree

Poseidon vs Nataree

Poseidon and Nataree report

Been reading a lot of reports and finally got a taxi to 'Grand Hotel' opposite Poseidon, walk accross the bridge for Poseidon. It's Sunday around 6:45pm. The place was a bit quite, around 20 girls in the left side of the fish tank (2,000 bhat), they were all around mid-20, face and body 6 out of 10. no girl in the middle (2,300 bhat) and right (2,500 bhat or 2,700 bhat? can't remember). Ordered a coke and took my time, papason was friendly and tried to recommend some girls on the left (2,000 bhat). He said many girls are still on holiday at this time of year so not many choices.

20 minutes passed and some girls coming into the middle and the right side of the fish tank but they were only slightly better than the left hand side's except one with a bra top sitting in the middle with 6.5 face and 9 body. I was tempted but since it's my first time here I didn't mind waiting a bit to make sure. Went upstair to see the model area, better quality but nothing out of this world. (face 7.5, body 7.5+)

Decided to leave, walked 10 minute down the road to Nataree. Fishtank girls there were below standard and there were around 40 sideliners sitting outside. All sideliners there were young girls (18 - 22) price 2300/2600 bhat (face 6-7, body 6-7) except 3 or 4 sitting by the corner costing 4,000 bhat, they were prettier and even younger (they really looked underage even though papason insisted they are all 18) with face 8 (very cute type) body 7 - 8.

As I was browsing, few girls smiled at me but I made a mistake of picking a slim and tall girl (2,600 bhat) with nice body but didn't look very keen. (face 6.5 body 7.5), papason said she's new,  I wasn't madly in love with her but I didn't have mood to look again (after spending time in Poseidon and walked all the way to Nataree).

The girl name is Na. She could not speak nor understand any English at all. Very rush and standard bath. (The room in Nataree is sub-standard but not as bad as some suggested, water wasn't very hot though). After the bath, 1 minute BJ with cap, 2 minute nipple kissing followed by action. She's not dead fish but just going through the motion without much passion and skill. I understand you cannot always get GF type of girl but I thought at least she could pretend she enjoy it. Service is non-existence.

Everything was done within an hour. She went to bath and did not offer me second round and didn't even bother to give me a light massage. To be honest, I didn't want one either. The whole time we were together I was very nice to her even though we had problem communicating. She didn't ask for tips (I think she knows she didn't do a good job) so she was quite surprised when I handed her 200 bhat. Maybe I just want to make her feel guilty, haha.

Not to say Nataree is not good, I guess I just made a bad choice. Maybe I should have picked those who smiled at me. (a smile could mean she just want your business OR maybe she likes you). I don't have Edison Chan or Daniel Woo's good look but I think I am not too bad looking so it's possible they smiled at me because they liked me, hahaha.

Unless you really prefer young girl, otherwsie I think Poseidon offers better quality for the same or slightly higher price. (some model on third floor cost 2,900/3,100 bhat and they are quite ok with face: 7+ body 7.5+). I am sure Poseidon also has much better rooms than Nataree. On the way back I walked past Emmanuelle, maybe I will go there soon (if not tomorrow) to check it out.

Sunday is really not a good time to visit massage palour. I hope I have better luck next time. Remember to be nice to working girl, in return she will give you better service. (well in my case she didn't but maybe it's just my luck and inexperience in picking girl).

Please share your experience in Nataree/Poseidon too. Will post again very soon. All the best and happy bonking in Bangkok.

[ 本帖最後由 james1298 於 2008-4-21 15:35 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 useful info 2008-4-21 10:04
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 useful info 2008-4-21 10:04

Poseidon has better service, they usually stay for 90 mins or more

揾次一定要去泰國試下! ^^

我都想去試試
真係要下定決心
今年去一次見識見識
回來跟大家分享

引用:
原帖由 james1298 於 2008-4-21 01:54 發表
Poseidon and Nataree report ...
Thanks for detailed sharing/report!

poisedon girls always serve better. emmenuelle also not bad.. but the girls stabndard so so only... poseidon better ... look for a mamasan who name " Lik~" .. she will introduce nice girl to u~

nataree的美眉嫩的很多,有body massage的,价钱从2000-3000不等,海皇漂亮的多,服务则要看人了。

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 hkc217217 於 2008-5-26 21:25 發表
nataree is better
younger 18 to 20
but room too old
Prices more expensive now, esp. THB has increased in value.

how much now?

引用:
原帖由 wandlt 於 2008-5-27 17:46 發表
how much now?
They said 2,500 to 3,500.

引用:
原帖由 hkc217217 於 2008-5-26 21:25 發表
nataree is better
younger 18 to 20
but room too old
Incidentally I went to both places when visiting Bangkok in February.  And these are the only two sauna I ever visited in Thailand!
I must say both places were outdated, badly maintained and unpleasant.  This should be quite an objective view if compared to most sauna in DG area!
Then come to the girls and services.  I might be subjective in this case because again I found them both inferior to DG.  First of all, the girls are generally older.....ranging from early 20's to late 20's.  Some may even past 30!  Whether they are gorgeous is very personal and I could not really comment.....however I found that they generally look better when viewing from a distance.  Once going into the room, you may find that the skin is not as fine.......again, maybe the ones I chosen were older than our country girls back in DG!
Overall, I would not re-visit!  
I love Bangkok and I would bring my girlfriend for holiday!

引用:
原帖由 dw78 於 2008-5-29 00:28 發表
Incidentally I went to both places when visiting Bangkok in February.  And these are the only two sauna I ever visited in Thailand!
I must say both places were outdated, badly maintained and unp ...
DG = sure win!

I'm going to thailand this July, gonna try both Poseidon and Nataree, thx for the helpful info, still searching for me helpful threads

引用:
原帖由 superlife 於 2008-6-11 04:08 發表
I'm going to thailand this July, gonna try both Poseidon and Nataree, thx for the helpful info, still searching for me helpful threads
Remember to report your experience!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.