推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

撘棚信息 之 姐妹情深

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-5-15 19:01 發表

無哪!老四老媽病了。回老家了!昨晚才做了手術!我看她要照顧她媽,可能要一個多星期才回來!
wish her mom all the best
我係車神

引用:
原帖由 colorbhk 於 2008-5-16 01:40 發表

wish her mom all the best
手術後醒過來了!身體覆完不錯!謝謝你問候我"外母"!好在不是"老母"!

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-5-8 00:54 發表

【譯文】
大凡進說的困難:不是難在我的才智能夠用來向君主進說,也不是難在我的口才能夠闡明我的意見,也不是難在我敢毫無顧忌地把看法全部表達出來。大凡進說的困難:在於瞭解進說對象的心理,以便用我的說 ...
好在有譯文.小弟見倒文言文就頭痕
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2008-5-16 16:32 發表

好在有譯文.小弟見倒文言文就頭痕
7少講完文言文就會龜頭痕
我係車神

girl on girl are always something makes me high. 7-siu, you are the best.
Recently, I found a girl(A) in K WuSha has such potential. While I was doing 3P with her and one of my "old girl(B)", girl A lick and kiss girl B while I strucking her. She is fully automatic and I did not force that happen. She likes that when she is high. But unfortunitily, girl B did not enjoy it and tried to avoid the action all the time and make the atomsphere not so good. Now I am asking girl A if she can find on really can play with her.
sam

回復 #130 sammmhkk 的帖子

yes, this is right choice. If you want an interactive 3P, you should take Girl A as 鐵膽,then ask her to find her own partner. This will surely be enjoyable.

如果有機會的話希望有機會再同好耐冇見嘅simon兄一聚
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

Thanks for sharing!

回復 #131 7-siu 的帖子

Thank you for your advice. But for a good 3p, you can't force that happen.
sam

引用:
原帖由 sammmhkk 於 2008-5-22 16:33 發表
Thank you for your advice. But for a good 3p, you can't force that happen.
Of course you can not force it to be happen. It has to be happen naturally. And I had done a lot of preparation work before.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-5-23 01:19 發表

Of course you can not force it to be happen. It has to be happen naturally. And I had done a lot of preparation work before.
otherwise, you will have a threesome of 2king1queen
我係車神

回復 #135 7-siu 的帖子

Can you share your preparation work with us?
sam

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2008-5-19 21:17 發表
如果有機會的話希望有機會再同好耐冇見嘅simon兄一聚
你甘睇得起我.....我真係榮幸.......
你幾時得閒啊?

唉..我好快又要去放洋一段時間...
我都好耐無見七少,K狼,大海,etc.......唔知幾時先可以再見....

I am waiting you 2 to train my "Dou Day Jer" skill. I had fun time with my No. 2 & 4. We played this game to see who is the 1st one strip off first, and me/she is going to have big punishment. keke, that is licking the whole body by 2 of us with liquid candy. and she has to suck me and lick the other one the most sensitive part.This gonna be fun and crazy nte we had while we were in Ying Tak Hotspring.

[ 本帖最後由 7-siu 於 2008-5-23 17:36 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-5-23 13:36 發表
你甘睇得起我.....我真係榮幸.......
你幾時得閒啊?
唉..我好快又要去放洋一段時間...
我都好耐無見七少,K狼,大海,etc.......唔知幾時先可以再見....
How long you will be away ah...一段時間..means how long..?? months??

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-5-23 17:57 發表

How long you will be away ah...一段時間..means how long..?? months??
可能啦...我又要去一個西方(非極樂)世界....唉....

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-5-23 19:30 發表
可能啦...我又要去一個西方(非極樂)世界....唉....
希望你能早日回來這個東方極樂世界。。。

回復 #142 Haidada 的帖子

Eastern Charming ????

咁得閒上網嘅?已經返房乎?
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

回復 #143 7-siu 的帖子

Eastern Charming is of course one of the 東方極樂世界 la...

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2008-5-24 01:01 發表
咁得閒上網嘅?已經返房乎?
I am the only one in Taiping here, therefore didn't go for K, my no. 2 is here. We go for hotpot, then back to room having fun.

cc didn't call me any more after a few days, she said that my attitude has been changed a lot comparing to the day she met me, i simply told her that it is just impossible for me to sink and i don't want to waste her time, so i don't know if she is focusing on work or closing the file on me anyway, i really become iron heart now, but honestly, i still miss LL...

leaving now, cu
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

Par3 兄沉船打撈成功, 見番水面, 恭喜恭喜!!  (不過我自己都沉了)
此版有二五, 所以以後唔再放相, 唔出真名, 唔答問題

引用:
原帖由 japjap 於 2008-5-24 10:38 發表
Par3 兄沉船打撈成功, 見番水面, 恭喜恭喜!!  (不過我自己都沉了)
C兄。。你隻船又沉係邊度啊?。。。好耐無見你喇。。。。

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-5-24 11:18 發表

C兄。。你隻船又沉係邊度啊?。。。好耐無見你喇。。。。
Let me elaborate. Japjap's boat was ex-fctory worker. she has retird from Factory as he come to rescue her everyweek.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.