推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

29 12
發新話題
打印

嘉 年華 SPA

嘉 年華 SPA

港 岛 都 算 幾 貴 的 嘉 年 華 ?
卒於都向現實低頭 ! 在明天開始减價 50 圆 正  !
請大家骨友知價 .
警方呼籲  勿為金錢,出賣肉體    等價 捐款熱線:
香港紅十字會    -    2802 0021
香港世界宣明會 - 2394 2394
聯合國兒童基金 - 2833 6139
    樂施會 - 3120 5000
    救世軍 - 2783 2333

引用:
原帖由 Tao 於 2008-5-2 21:41 發表
港 岛 都 算 幾 貴 的 嘉 年 華 ?
請大家骨友知價 .
its implication is that its business is not good!

Price Reduction in KLW

Not only KLW but also Hoi Tin are facing a sharp drop of business recently.

My favorite BG call me to visit her today  

引用:
原帖由 gjk 於 2008-5-2 22:40 發表
Not only KLW but also Hoi Tin are facing a sharp drop of business recently.

My favorite BG call me to visit her today  
over 1K hard to survive today

Sometimes more than 1K as some BGs do not offer Plan C.  You have to give her "extra" to get full service

引用:
原帖由 gjk 於 2008-5-2 16:28 發表
Sometimes more than 1K as some BGs do not offer Plan C.  You have to give her "extra" to get full service
Heard that they only offer Plan C to frequent going customer, for those like myself who rarely going will not have this offer, is it true?

Plan C for repeated customer

It depends on the BG.

here is no rigid regulation at all

引用:
原帖由 Tao 於 2008-5-2 21:41 發表
港 岛 都 算 幾 貴 的 嘉 年 華 ?
請大家骨友知價 .
$50 off is better than no discount.

Sorry to say it is not good enough to reduce price in HKD50.- only for such service and quality of BG.

唔得囉!去過一次就有陰影!!!!

全餐1180,機餐八百幾!

我話找個好玩D,佢竟然找個有身材的阿審比我!

我寧願找個年青無身材的,都唔找個阿審啊!

佢係咁SELL,但我唔要全餐,差D連機餐都唔想要!

反而大堂公關小姐幾好!

引用:
原帖由 jack_1316 於 2008-5-6 10:45 發表

反而大堂公關小姐幾好!
哈哈...有時溝下啲大室PR仲過癮

以後千其咪鬼去𠻹啦

今晚上去ABC都冇,仲話自己不嬲都係咁喎。

仲要鬼拿咁貴!!

我覺得係香港北角嘉年華桑拿依家d小姐有返90年代的招呼水準,昨晚我做左21號按得又有力做得又舒服值得一試.

but honestly all the girl at klw are very difficult to eat these days. i seriously dont know why yu said you had a great time at klw lately and most interesting about what you said is, 'had the skills from the 90s.' all the girls from the 90s are gone now. or just me the manager selectively holding up for few special customers?

引用:
原帖由 NWA 於 2008-6-5 16:02 發表
but honestly all the girl at klw are very difficult to eat these days. i seriously dont know why yu said you had a great time at klw lately and most interesting about what you said is, 'had the ski ...
absolutely agreed! i guess the tip the bg can get is far less than that in past! and so cannot attract high quality girl to work there!

Agreed with the above two brothers' opinions.

Sorry to see the business and quality of sauna in Hong Kong running down.

回復 #13 jacky227 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 Cyberman 於 2008-6-6 18:15 發表
What are you talking about ? I was a frequent customer in 90's, and the BGs now are of nothing comparing to the old days. If there are old-hands here, you should remember the legendary ^^, ((, !!!. ...
i remember !!!. but there were 2 (( in different times - one is local...now still working...and the other is from china...34E!!!!
which one u are talking?

[quote]原帖由 avlover 於 2008-6-6 22:55 發表

i remember !!!. but there were 2 (( in different times - one is local...now still working...and the other is from china...34E!!!!
which one u are talking? [/quote
以前個大陸妹111和66齊名
同而家個ll local 都唔同班次

I went there yesterday.  Since I am not a frequent customer there, I sit there for half an hour without anyone approach me for service.
Service cannot be compared to the old days.

any local gals there now ?

I went there yesterday just before typhoon #8.  tried a local - ok la.  $840 for plan b.  there are not many people, guess business is not as good as the old days.  the general comment is - the pleasant feeling / surprise used to have before is no longer there.

still very expensive.....

引用:
原帖由 block 於 2008-6-26 00:34 發表
I went there yesterday just before typhoon #8.  tried a local - ok la.  $840 for plan b.  there are not many people, guess business is not as good as the old days.  the general comment is - the ple ...
what is the no.?

29 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.