推介:| 英語課程 | 職業英語 | English course | English learning | Toeic | Bulats |

發新話題
打印

想英文進步一些, 可以指教一下嗎? 以下有冇错阿?

想英文進步一些, 可以指教一下嗎? 以下有冇错阿?

I had attend the seminar yesterday night, it is very  useful for us to approach the solar energy.. it is a clean & exhaustless resource in the earth.  please check the information which discussed on yesterday if you available…

According to information, Solar panel is a semi-conductor product which using  silicon as a media for solar energy to electricity. (refer to the attached info). After that all of the energy will charge and store in the batteries. Coz of the energy is a DC voltage, a inverter should be use to transfer the energy to electrical appliance voltage (AC). In addition, a charging controller is also a key component of the system which provides a batteries protection feature in order to  keep a steady energy/voltage level to the batteries.

想請問想寫比邊個. 你係 informer 定係 questioner. 我假設你在 seminar 見到 supplier, 佢同你講左個 solar power system, 你又有興趣, 想知多一些.

It was a great seminar last night. The solar energy was told to be clean and renewable resource on Earth. I should thank you once again for our extra discussion after the seminar.

However solar power is so new to me, I would like to verify once again and make sure that I have fully understood what a solar power system is.

A Solar panel that collects and channels the solar (electro-magnetic) energy into electrical form, is made up of silicon semi-conductor cells. The collected electric charge will then be stored in a battery. The battery is protected and maintained by a charging controller. At last a voltage inverter is used to convert the stored energy which is in the form of DC to AC for energy supply to the home appliances.

[ 本帖最後由 saltiwet 於 2008-5-27 07:42 編輯 ]

thks saltiwet.... ...........
it is a great for me to learn your english.... can I ask you again directly once i have english problem?

我d英文都係也也烏架咋, 我都等人改我的句子.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.