±À¤¶:| ­^»y½Òµ{ | ¾·~­^»y | English course | English learning | Toeic | Bulats |

49 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

­^语学习诀窍¦³没¦³°Ú

­^语学习诀窍¦³没¦³°Ú

­^语学习诀窍¦³没¦³°Ú

Yes.  Use it.  Read, write and listen more. Never mind about the grammer books.

Grammar books can be good if they are reliable.

good

any?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ daarthur12 ©ó 2006-8-19 06:37 AM µoªí
­^语学习诀窍¦³没¦³°Ú
¦U¦ì®v¥S§Ì©n©f,

·Q¦P¦U¦ì¥æ¬y¤@¤U¤p§Ì学习­^语ªº¸gÅç - °O±o§Ú¤¤¾Ç®Éªº®Õªø, ¯S§O´£­Ò­I»w­^¤å. ©Ò¥H, ¦b¤¤¤@¦Ü¤¤¤­¨º¤­¦~ùØ, ¨C¶g³£¦³¤@°ó­I­^¤å, ¥ò«Y¥Ñ¸Ó¦ì®Õªø¿Ë¦Û±Ðªº. ¥Lªº²z½×´N¬O±qinput¨ìoutputªº¹Lµ{¤¤, ¥u­n¦³¤@³¡¥÷ªº¸ê®Æ¥i¥H¯d¦bmemory, ¥H«á¤£»Ý­ninput³£¥i¥H±qmemory output¥X¨Ó, §A´N¾Ç¨ì¤@¨Ç­^¤å.

µM«á¦A±q½Ò¤å¥H¥~¦UºØ´ë¹D²Ö¿n°_¨Ó, §Aªº­^¤å´N¤@©w¦³©Ò§ï¶i. ¦Ó³Ì¨Îªº´ë¹DÀ³¸Ó¬O¦U­^¤å³ø³¹ªºªÀ½×©MÂø»x.

­øª¾¦U¦ì学习­^语ªº¸gÅç¤S«YÂI©O ...

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Âø»x

boring``~~

i would suggest that one should spend more time watching english movie ie dvd , first , you use the text (chinese) while watching the movie for the very first time , then you shall change the text language to english when you watch the second time , try learn to speak while watching !

you can spend lots of time listening to english radios while driving !

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Driving

¦º记µw­I

Share with you a theory about stages of Learning, and this theory is promoted by US Gordon Training International organisation.

A learner always begins at stage 1 'unconscious incompetence', passes through stage 2 'conscious incompetence' and 3 'conscious competence', and ends at stage 4 - 'unconscious competence'.

In the stage 1 'unconscious incompetence', the learner is not aware of the existence or relevance of the skill area and also not aware of a particular deficiency in the area concerned.

In the stage 2 'conscious incompetence', the learner becomes aware of the existence and relevance of the skill and therefore also aware of his/her deficiency in this area.

In the stage 3 'conscious competence', the learner successfully acquires the knowledge in a skill but need to concentrate and think in order to perform the skill. The learner will not reliably perform the skill unless thinking about it - the skill is not yet 'second nature' or 'automatic'.

In the stage 4 'unconscious competence', the skill becomes so practised that it enters the unconscious parts of the brain - it becomes 'second nature'. The common examples are driving, sports activities, typing, listening and communicating.

Applying this theory in learning English, I prefer hard and compulsory recitations for transition from 'conscious incompetence' to 'conscious competence', and practising by reading, writing, listening and communicating with others for transition from 'conscious competence' to 'unconscious competence'.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Driving
µL«î¨ä¤£¨Ó, «î§^¦³¥H«Ý¤]; µL«î¨ä¤£§ð, «î§^¦³©Ò¤£¥i§ð¤].

use  it

hard to understand

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ daarthur12 ©ó 2006-8-19 02:37 PM µoªí
­^语学习诀窍¦³没¦³°Ú
¦b¨È¬w°ê®a¸Ì­±¦]¬°¦³¾÷·|¥Î¨ì­^¤åªº³õ¦X¤£¦h, ©Ò¥H­n¾Ç¦n­^¤å´N¦³¤@©wªºÃø¹D. ¦]¬°Á¿­^¤å¤~¬O³Ì¦nªº¾Ç­^¤å¤èªk.

©Ò¥H·Q§Ö³t¾Ç­^¤åªº°ß¤@¤èªk´N¬O¼g©MŪ¤F. Å¥­^¤å¤]¥i¥H¾Ç, ¦ý°ÝÃD¬O§A¨ì©³¦³¦h¤Ö­^¤å¤ù¥i¥Hµ¹§AÅ¥©O...? ¦Ó¥B­^¤å¤ù¤]­n¥Î¿ú¶R, ¦ý¬OŪ©M¼g´N¤£¥Î, ¥u­n¦³ internet ´N¦æ.

©Ò¥H§A´N¥²¶·¦n¦n§Q¥Î internet. ¦h¤@ÂI¬Ý¤£¦Pªº­^¤å¤å³¹. ³Ì¦n´N¬O¨ì yahoo ¬Ý­^¤å·s»D, ¦]¬°¤j³¡¤À·s»D¤å³¹¥Îªºgrammar³£¬O¥¿²Îªº. ©Ò¥H«OÃÒ¤£·|¾Ç¬n. ¦A¨Ó´N¬O­nºÉ¶q¥Î­^¤å¼g§@. ¤ñ¦p¨ì¤@¨Ç­^¤åªº forum ²á¤Ñ. ¦h¦h¹B¥Î§Aªº­^¤å©M¬Ý¬Ý¨ä¥L¤H¦p¦ó¹B°Ê¥L­Ìªº­^¤å.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¹B°Ê

If you want a good foundation, grammar is a must.  If you just want a friendly communication, <<read + listen + talk>> more often.

If you have a chance to study English overseas, try not to hang around people from your own country but hang around with the locals instead.

Reciting is always a useful means to learn languages and exposing oneself moreto the language, like reading newspaper, watching TV, etc. woulld surely help.

Just converse more with foreigners. If you see a 'gwai lo' just enjoying his/her day in a starbucks or on a train for example, don't be afraid and just try to chat with him/her. It is a perfectly normal thing in western countries.

good

§Ú¤]·Qª¾¹D

¯S别¬O¤f语«ç¤\´£°ª,¦~纪¤j¤F..

read, listen and speak is always the only way for you to improve your English.

I used to read some foreign music magazines and browse foreign BBS to learn 'daily English', and it's works. hope my exp. can help you to have a better understanding on this matter.

§Ú³£·Qª¾!

§Ú³£·Qª¾!

good

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ taurus ©ó 2006-8-20 05:18 PM µoªí

¦U¦ì®v¥S§Ì©n©f,

·Q¦P¦U¦ì¥æ¬y¤@¤U¤p§Ì学习­^语ªº¸gÅç - °O±o§Ú¤¤¾Ç®Éªº®Õªø, ¯S§O´£­Ò­I»w­^¤å. ©Ò¥H, ¦b¤¤¤@¦Ü¤¤¤­¨º¤­¦~ùØ, ¨C¶g³£¦³¤@°ó­I­^¤å, ¥ò«Y¥Ñ¸Ó¦ì®Õªø¿Ë¦Û±Ðªº. ¥Lªº²z½× ...
In my experience, this is very good idear. Sample Text

49 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.