推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 井底蛙遊踪之十 ---- 游泳令人健康的 SH SN

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-6-12 16:20 發表
Not always you will meet Ella to make you shot 4 times... more rice mean you could only watch... mentally become a 太監... haha...

Don't do that...
But there will be more fun............. and I have never tried this b4

It is harder to happen as you are talking about Multiple JJ and just 1 MM... not many MM willing to do that...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-6-12 16:34 發表
It is harder to happen as you are talking about Multiple JJ and just 1 MM... not many MM willing to do that...
Then we change the pattern to Multi jj + mm..........

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-6-12 16:20 發表
Not always you will meet Ella to make you shot 4 times... more rice mean you could only watch... mentally become a 太監... haha...
Don't do that...
He is so strong!! I admire.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-12 14:03 發表

好...........! 咁樣講法七少就游第一棒 (甚至第五棒), 豆腐佬負責第三棒........... 第ニ同埋第四棒呢?
唔知我做第二棒大家受唔受呢??????
過去的心火般灼熱,今天已變了冰凍。。。。。。。

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-6 08:15 發表
But remember to make request for the VIP room............... don't make the same mistake as I did!
According to the manager the VIP room overall charge is 548 which is not 50 more but 130 more.

Please confirm with the Manager next time and pm me the name thank.

BTW, !)* is on M-leave until early next week.

Not sure whether this is true or not as I cannot feel any ladies product used

A Bad Swim

引用:
原帖由 Happy+Man 於 2008-6-13 00:39 發表

According to the manager the VIP room overall charge is 548 which is not 50 more but 130 more.

BTW, !)* is on M-leave u ...
I went there few days ago, and originally asked for Ella, but kept waiting for an hour and then the male manager told me she is on sick leave ! The VIP room charge was 468, but the so-called VIP room is crap, shower is weak and hot water runs only when you call the manager !  I think there is a lot of improvement needed, as they don't seem to put service first.  I had no liquid soap in the room and my girl called the front desk and after 10 minutes, nothing happened and at the end she had to wrap a towel over herself and went to the next room to steal a bottle of shower gel for me !  My girl told me that Ella is actually acting as trainer for the girls in that SN as well, that's why ICheng609 brother had such a good time, lucky him !!  My girl was terrible, will write about it later.

引用:
原帖由 Happy+Man 於 2008-6-13 00:39 發表

BTW, !)* is on M-leave u ...
老实講, 蛙蛙都未試過 vip 房.............. 只是据 Ella 所說, 要加 rmb 50............. 咁即係 rmb 415 + rmb 50 = rmb 465. Keep me update please if there is any error.

Ella is not the only choice and may not be the best one. Brothers should do some research by visiting the website for the details of the girls before going.

回復 #107 TaiChiSword 的帖子

Which girl did you choose.......?

From the photos, the VIP room seems OK bor.......! Must reflect this to the management!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-13 09:12 發表
Which girl did you choose.......?

From the photos, the VIP room seems OK bor.......! Must reflect this to the management!
The room is small and does not seem to be "just renoveated" as described by the manager.  There is no thermostat to control the temperature so it was freezing cold !  

I picked number "Double Dog", after 4 rounds of really amaging pork chops.  She looks nice and Ok, but then when I teased her that I spent the whole morning wasting my time with the manager to arrange for Ella without success and therefore she had to treat me nice, she reacted by saying she is treating me nice by taking a shower with me, as she claims normally she will not take a shower with the client.  I thought are you kidding me ?  It is not the way described by people in the forum.  When we finished, the one thing that put me off was I could sense that she wanted me away fom her body asap, you can tell from her gesture, the way she pushed you slightly, instead holding and wrapping you around like a GF would.  I lost my interest completely and said I needed a shower and finish the whole thing.  And I took the shower by myself !  After that, I went for a quick lunch and left.  The only thing good was for that kind of money, they give you a free foot massage and  one more item, I picked ear-cleaning instead of body massage.  I would say I would give it a try more for Ella.

相關搜索目錄: Dog Cleaning

回復 #110 TaiChiSword 的帖子

Don't expect everyone got the same treatment from a girl. As you are different from Icheng, (Froggie) The girl might have special feeling to him but not you. Also, it depends a lot on the 1st sight and feeling. Furthermore, she is not Ella !!!

引用:
原帖由 TaiChiSword 於 2008-6-13 09:49 發表

The room is small and does not seem to be "just renoveated" as described by the manager.  There is no thermostat to control the temperature so it was freezing cold !  

I picked n ...
How dare they do that.............! If such service is given, I don't have any interest at all! All we long for is some proactive service with gf feel!

I think I have to clarify with the manager next time and report the real situation to all brothers. Before that, I don't recommend this place to anyone here! I want NO MISLEADING or FALSE INFORMATION spreading out from my thread.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-6-13 10:05 發表
Don't expect everyone got the same treatment from a girl. As you are different from Icheng, (Froggie) The girl might have special feeling to him but not you. Also, it depends a lot on the 1st sight ...
But I think there must be something wrong with the undertanding fo the content of the servcie package that I need to clarify........... I should take up some responsibility as I don't want to mislead any brother here.

回復 #113 icheng609 的帖子

But I don't think you have anything wrong if that was your real experience. You cannot expect everyone has the same experience and outcome.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-6-13 10:24 發表
But I don't think you have anything wrong if that was your real experience. You cannot expect everyone has the same experience and outcome.
Thank you, 7_siu, for easing my mind. But I still I have the obligation to to everything possibe for the benefits of the brothers in this forum.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-6-13 10:24 發表
I agree with 7-Siu.  Maybe it was my really bad-luck day.  To be fair to the girl and the management (except to their response to my request and kept me waiting for an hour before telling Ella was sick), let's hear if anyone has had similar experience lately.  The girl did tell me she was new and maybe she was not used to it.  She als did bring in all equipment but I was too tired for any fun on my back so I turned that down.  So, again, to be fair, there is nothing wrong with the package of service they are offering, it is just her attitude that ruined the whole thing.  This actually makes a lot of difference irrespective of how she looks and how the hardware is.

引用:
原帖由 TaiChiSword 於 2008-6-13 10:35 發表

I agree with 7-Siu.  Maybe it was my really bad-luck day.  To be fair to the girl and the management (except to their response to my request and kept me waiting for an hour before telling Ell ...
OIC........... wish you better luck next time when having fun with Ella.............!

Just a friendly reminder :  In my VIP room, hot water coming out only whne you turn the tap towards the Blue dot , and cold water coming out from Red dot, as opposed to what we are accustomed here in HK, but again, may be my really bad-lcuk day that even the water tap played with me !!

回復 #118 TaiChiSword 的帖子

I don't think so............. it si due to the poor workmanship of the plumber! But is the warm water supply steady?

Don't expect too much from the VIP rooms and it seems the management is not very honest as I was told the the charge with the gal is 548.

I waited for Ella for almost 40mins and was told that she was on m-leave.......... (or maybe due to typhoon or storm in SZ lately)

Will try again but maybe much later as it is quite windy nowadays.

引用:
原帖由 Happy+Man 於 2008-6-13 11:10 發表
Don't expect too much from the VIP rooms and it seems the management is not very honest as I was told the the charge with the gal is 548.

I waited for Ella for almost 40mins and was told that sh ...
Thanks for telling me about the weather situation in SZ................ I will take it into account seriously for my next move.

I also agree that the management over there is lousy, especially the male manager! Just wonder why they can't operate their business in an honest way.....!

引用:
原帖由 TaiChiSword 於 2008-6-13 10:41 發表
Just a friendly reminder :  In my VIP room, hot water coming out only whne you turn the tap towards the Blue dot , and cold water coming out from Red dot, as opposed to what we are accustomed here  ...
It is rather normal in China...
When I first tried a canon room in the factory..I was given a newly deco room and the same thing happened...
there was no hot water from the red tap on the left..it was clearly marked red...I let the water run for almost 15 minutes and thought it took a little time for the hot water to come in  but ...still not..
Then the Mm opened the door and shouted  for help...then someone came and turn the other tap on and hot water came...

[ 本帖最後由 Haidada 於 2008-6-13 11:49 編輯 ]

回復 #122 Haidada 的帖子

在神州大地任何事情都会发生架!

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-6-13 11:47 發表

It is rather normal in China...
When I first tried a canon room in the factory..I was given a newly deco room and the same thing happened...
there was no hot water from the red tap on the lef ...
canon room or cannon room
if you try canon room this time, try the NIKON room next time
我係車神

引用:
原帖由 colorbhk 於 2008-6-13 11:55 發表
canon room or cannon room
if you try canon room this time, try the NIKON room next time
Thanks Brother to have corrected me..
After that we usually go for an hourly room at 150 at the YD hotel, for three hours, much much better than the cannon room with the K...it is 100 for an hour..

[ 本帖最後由 Haidada 於 2008-6-13 12:05 編輯 ]

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.