推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

"精"盟會 - 蜘蛛俠 - 大風又晴朗的電視城 差點精盡人亡, 銀包乾塘 !!!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-6-25 17:21 發表

I am not 7-siu who could manage #2,3,4 at the same time and they are not jealous.   I am supposed to stay away from the nightscene.....because of #2...  
You can go there during the day time like me!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-6-25 17:18 發表
I seldom re-eat a sauna girl as I like the selection process!!  Besides, getting a fresh one (to myself) is always exciting as every girl is different...
Couldn't agree with you anymore!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-6-25 17:25 發表

Couldn't agree with you anymore!!
同人就 agree, 同我就互插, 咁就叫做兄弟, 唉!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-25 17:27 發表
同人就 agree, 同我就互插, 咁就叫做兄弟, 唉!
吊那聲....! 唔同意見都話認同而唔出聲, 曮Y狗, 係應聲虫! 係兄弟先會有鶗y, 講鶗y!! 我係鍾意試多禶s野, 吹咩!!??

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-25 17:22 發表

You can go there during the day time like me!
I  know many friends of #2 who stay in CP.. That's why I moved my base to city A...

回復 #129 def_lo 的帖子

"..........我係鍾意試多禶s野, 吹咩!!?? "

試新嘢係冇罪嘅, 唔駛罰你吹我...........!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-25 17:38 發表
"..........我係鍾意試多禶s野, 吹咩!!?? "
試新洢Y冇罪鵅A 唔駛罰你吹我...........!
淨吹咁小事, 幫係 lai 埋都仲得呀!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-6-25 17:31 發表
I  know many friends of #2 who stay in CP.. That's why I moved my base to city A...
Sooner or later City A will be conquered by those #2 as well! Then, what's next!!??

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-6-25 17:46 發表

Sooner or later City A will be conquered by those #2 as well! Then, what's next!!??
Again, I am not 7-siu and could not afford ($ and time) to get #3,4....

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-6-25 17:51 發表

Again, I am not 7-siu and could not afford ($ and time) to get #3,4....
They are not too much costly.

No: 2 only $1 K a month, No: 3, only $2.6K a month, No:4 including renting a flat, $4 K.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-25 17:18 發表

彭美拉安德絲.............? 假到暈! 落咗誚Z係恐龙, no good!

安祖蓮娜祖莉..........? 都係有孖潤腸, 同 SQ 分別大咩?
安祖蓮娜祖莉:

It is not 潤腸, but a pair of American sausage!!

Apart from her thick and sexy lips, she is tall and slim and long scissor legs... sexy body... I recalled I watched one of her movie-"taking lives" in the plane.  There was a scene when she ML with the actor, her pair of scissor legs, spread wide open, was so killing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQm0qS8sopY (hope I have not violated the rule...)

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-6-25 18:00 發表

No: 2 only $1 K a month, No: 3, only $2.6K a month, No:4 including renting a flat, $4 K.
$1 K as pocket money , where she lives? does she gets a real job?  

1K may not be sufficient for her living alone
我係車神

引用:
原帖由 colorbhk 於 2008-6-25 19:24 發表

$1 K as pocket money , where she lives? does she gets a real job?  

1K may not be sufficient for her living alon ...
She is a secretary working in a foreign owner company in Canton.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-6-25 18:00 發表
Is that all? But having time is probably more important.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-6-25 19:28 發表

She is a secretary working in a foreign owner company in Canton.
no wonder
我係車神

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-6-25 19:07 發表

安祖蓮娜祖莉:

It is not 潤腸, but a pair of American sausage!!

Apart from her thick and sexy lips, she is tall and slim and long scissor legs... sexy body... I recalled I watched o ...
What about SQ's performance as compare with this........?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-6-26 08:39 發表

What about SQ's performance as compare with this........?
icheng, are you asking me?  

The real SQ does not have a pair of scissor legs.. Besides, i have not watched any ML scene of her. If you watch the youtube link, you could have a good view of her scissor legs...

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-6-26 09:28 發表
icheng, are you asking me?  

The real SQ does not have a pair of scissor legs.. Besides, i have not watched any ML scene of her. If you watch the youtube link, you could have a good view of  ...
Bro denny, I think he was asking me as I'm the one who's tried that SQ in SN before.

Bro denny, you're right! Having a pair of thick lips and long scissors legs are very demanding requirement for a girl.  I would say that SQ in city P has a pair of thick lips but her legs are not as long as a pair of scissors!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-6-26 09:31 發表

Bro denny, I think he was asking me as I'm the one who's tried that SQ in SN before.

Bro denny, you're right! Having a pair of thick lips and long scissors legs are very demanding requirement  ...
We could never get a perfect girl... If SQ gets thick lips and look good, then it is good enough. I have a lower requirement on face on sn girls.  

How about her blowing skills? Thick lips would be useless if she does not know how to blow...

I am suprised to know that angelina's boobs are so small!!

回復 #144 denny2000 的帖子

I would say her bj skills is a bit above average, gentle but horny still.  But I think the feel of being licked by an innocent girl is more important than her actual skills.  Sometimes too good in skills makes me feel that the girl is too professional!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-6-26 09:43 發表
I would say her bj skills is a bit above average, gentle but horny still.  But I think the feel of being licked by an innocent girl is more important than her actual skills.  Sometimes too good in  ...
To conclude:

SQ has a pair of thick and sexy lips cpmparable to AJ;

SQ does not have a pair of long scissor legs;

SQ's blow skill is above average;

SQ looks innocent to a certain degree;

Though SQ is not perfect, she still is a good choice to be lavatorized.

And the most important point.......... let Wawa have a ride on SQ and verify all points as listed above!

[ 本帖最後由 icheng609 於 2008-6-26 10:00 編輯 ]

Then when could you confirm those points?
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-6-26 10:22 發表
Then when could you confirm those points?
ASAP la..............! Within a week counting from today.

C Hing, may I have the name of the place and the phone of the manager?  Please PM to me, thanks.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.