推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 兩 日 三 夜 廣 東 閒 遊

Excellent report ! Thanks

回復 #1 hkzhou 的帖子

CHing, very detailed report and good quality photo. Can you please PM the name & address of the newly renovated sn? Thank you very much!

Why cannot see the photos?

I surely will be on my way for the lady captain when the weather becomes fine!

回復 #29 icheng609 的帖子

你都好q多心噃!! 一時又話朱皮, 一時又話部長, 一時又話英方!! 蛙哥, 你有幾多條啫可以分身呀??!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-6-27 11:31 發表
你都好q多心噃!! 一時又話朱皮, 一時又話部長, 一時又話英方!! 蛙哥, 你有幾多條啫可以分身呀??!!
1. 今日朱皮做下午茶歺;

2. 天氣好轉盡快探女部长;

3. 英方女兵要 JM 巴打有空結伴同行!

明白未?

相關搜索目錄:

回復 #31 icheng609 的帖子

今日風大雨大噃, 洗唔洗幫你問吓路先!!??

私密論壇講吓下次英方大計好噃, 你成q日靜雞雞出動, 點同夾時間呀!!??

Thank you Ching HKZHOU! Received your PM and found it very usefull.  May try that next Monday and I have reserved the whole day for this wonderful adventure!

引用:
原帖由 LoneRanger 於 2008-6-27 12:02 發表
Thank you Ching HKZHOU! Received your PM and found it very usefull.  May try that next Monday and I have reserved the whole day for this wonderful adventure!
share your report afterwards as I want to go there as well. Since it is quite far, reseving 1/2 or 3/4 day is needed.

引用:
原帖由 hkzhou 於 2008-6-26 23:54 發表
普通300,Model 400,部長500,免房費,我地過夜就加100房費
但經理話唔係個個部長都食得,重有部長有權揀客
我揀呢個部長係唔錯...但好Q煩,..而且佢話會回鄉.
$500 expensive to me.
Are u VIP so u can 免房費 !?
可否 pm SN's name & location ?
thank you !

回復 #35 star 的帖子

Some SNs do not charge you anything for the room, and some will waive the room charge if you book the room via one of their managers.  You don't have to be a "VIP" for such arrangement.  That's a normal practice, and once I got it waived even if I visited them for my very first time!

Good Post very detail, Thanks for sharing your experience

Thanks for the info from HKZhou. I have been the 2nd one on Friday afternoon around 4pm. At that time there are 4~5 MM available with below average quality. So I ask for Model. The manager said that
Model start to work after 6pm, she said if I really want a Model she can call one up back. After 40 mins,
the model arrived. She looks OK, 164 cm tall, from NorthEast China, not very slim but not fat. So I
picked her finally. The process is the same as in another SN so i am not going to disclose. Overall, my
comment is average. Perhaps I get used to play in CP SN so I prefer to have 2Q rather than 1Q. I
suggest you bros should go there after 6pm next time as there would be more MM for choosing.

Good post, can you pls PM me the detail of the second & the third one? Thanks bro.

good report bro

Thanks. A very good report as usual. Would you please pm me the details of both the saunas in CP.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-6-27 14:31 發表

share your report afterwards as I want to go there as well. Since it is quite far, reseving 1/2 or 3/4 day is needed.
Bro Denny,
昨天決定去實地考察:
4:30 羅湖大巴站上路, 因有乘客車票問題, 航班延誤三十分鐘.大約六點三十分到當地大巴站, 然後打的到目的地, FYI, 大廈叫HSBC大廈.
入門見大堂靜靜, 有個男部長招呼入房,房如HKZHOU CHing圖片. 問囡囡價:男部長話4,5,6全包, 我反問不是3,4,5嗎, 他說不是.算了,反正來到費事講價.叫他帶囡來, 他說只有400, 而且得幾個返到, 看了兩轉共四個, 選了一個廿二歲的湖南女孩子, 走肥, 樣子幾cute,可惜上圍只得32B左右, 標準東莞服務, 不過得1Q, 我特別enjoy水床侍浴嗰part,幾用心做.其他一般.到買單時才知道囡囡小費仍然係3,4,5,不過要付100房租, 所以是4,5,6全包.出到大堂見到應該是HKZHOU CHing上次的長髮女部長, 樣子身材都不錯, 下次可以試下, 她問我服務如何, 還說下次可以免房租.
Comment: 唔怕遠, 有時間, 一試無妨.不過不要太早去, 個囡囡話她們通常六點半後才返工.
後話: 昨晚八點離開, 匯美的阿二叫我去接放工吃飯, 用了一個半小時及RMB$200打的回常平, 又水浸又塞車, 尤其是陳江收費站, 交通非常唔方便, 有冇CHing可以提供較相宜方法來回常平.Thank you!

Excellent report.  Very informative.  Please PM me all the contacts as I want to explore each one of them.

引用:
原帖由 LoneRanger 於 2008-6-30 13:50 發表

Bro Denny,
昨天決定去實地考察:
入門見大堂靜靜, 有個男部長招呼入房,房 ...
Thanks for the report and it seems that you are a busy guy ...  any difficulties delivering your homework to Ar 2?  Luckily, you only got one shot in sauna or otherwise, your Ar 2 woould ask "why so little"!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-6-30 14:34 發表

Thanks for the report and it seems that you are a busy guy ...  any difficulties delivering your homework to Ar 2?  Luckily, you only got one shot in sauna or otherwise, your Ar 2 woould as ...
Bro Denny,

好彩昨晚仍交足功課!

相關搜索目錄: 功課

引用:
原帖由 LoneRanger 於 2008-6-30 01:50 PM 發表

Bro Denny,
昨天決定去實地考察:
入門見大堂靜靜, 有個男部長招呼入房,房 ...
$100 is the room charge, so the total price are 4,5,6

引用:
原帖由 LoneRanger 於 2008-6-30 01:50 PM 發表

Bro Denny,
昨天決定去實地考察:
入門見大堂靜靜, 有個男部長招呼入房,房 ...
There is bus going to CP from there, the station is the same as to Lo Wu

引用:
原帖由 hkzhou 於 2008-6-25 11:02 PM 發表
話說早前老伴因親戚結婚要回鄉幾日,但臨行前兩日
先話俾我聽,攪到唔能夠好好計劃一下,不過依然係
個突如其來既好假期,兼重趕得切響網上 join 團同一
大班好耐冇見既網友玩返晚
第一晚就係咁參加一個非常熱鬧既 ...
相同報告好詳細,thanks!

相關搜索目錄: 結婚

why no the sn name.

c hing到處都有你post,努力呀!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.