推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[疑難] CP PP Club 酒店住宿 any good?

CP PP Club 酒店住宿 any good?

Has any one tried the room at PP Club Hotel?  (Beside Good luck)
一晚多少$$?
房間 & BED 好不好?

[ 本帖最後由 mtu168 於 2008-6-30 00:46 編輯 ]

I tried the room once, which is quite small. The room is next to the lift, there is a very strange corner converts out by the bed. Very uncomfortable.

引用:
原帖由 mtu168 於 2008-6-30 00:38 發表
一晚多少$$? 房間 & BED 好不好?
Bro mtu168, why you don't try another hotel beside PP Club ?  (e.g. Hui Mei, Grand Hotel or CP Plaza)
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 mtu168 於 2008-6-30 00:38 發表
一晚多少$$? 房間 & BED 好不好?
Bro mtu168, why you don't try another hotel beside PP Club ?  (e.g. Hui Mei, Grand Hotel or CP Plaza)
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

It cost $168 start , whose room is quite small just what 7-siu menton. you can ask for a bigger room , just a few dollor more , Room is clear , hardware not bad for the price.

C-Hing, 主要是你个人的要求和消费而定,178房钱加10元消费卷是可以接受。
如果要豪,太子PenHouse啦,内里房中有房。或者(半山)。。
HM, HH...大约要280-350不等,自己决定吧。
个人意见:只要房间卫生整洁,大小不是太重要。最重要都是要有条正女。

Bro DrTea,  I used to stay at Good Luck, but get attacked by "street chicken heads" too often.
We moved to Yu-ho but the walking is quite long.   My group and I use an average of 6-10 towels
per day (we take a lot of showers), so the extra towel cost at HH, HM can get quite expensive >_<

引用:
原帖由 mtu168 於 2008-6-30 17:35 發表
Bro DrTea,  I used to stay at Good Luck, but get attacked by "street chicken heads" too often. We moved to Yu-ho but the walking is quite long.   My group and I use an average of 6-10 to ...
Bro MTU168, What's HH & HM represented for ? Usually, Star-Rated Hotel won't charged for extra towels.  Anyway, you'd try Walter Hotel at all.
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

HH=匯華
HM=匯美

I know HM charge or extra tower.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-7-2 01:33 發表
HH=匯華
HM=匯美

七少,
請問PP Club 喺咪HM与紅C中間的PP俱樂部(along中元路)?

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-7-2 09:33 發表

Bro 7-siu, you need extra TOWER.  So that they'd charged you, however, they didn't charged me for extra Towels at HM.
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2008-7-2 10:45 發表

Bro 7-siu, you need extra TOWER.  So that they'd charged you, however, they didn't charged me for extra Towels at HM.
哈哈!打錯字又俾你入到!

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-7-2 10:12 發表

七少,
請問PP Club 鰜}HM与紅C中間的PP俱樂部(along中元路)?
Yes, you are right.

I just try the HH RMB400 last week (4.7.08)..,the hotel ok.
kong

引用:
原帖由 kongtw67 於 2008-7-10 19:49 發表
I just try the HH RMB400 last week (4.7.08)..,the hotel ok.
What was room charge?

sorry i mean the hotel room RMB400.
kong

回復 1# 的帖子

room is quite good for 4th floor in PP, as theres an renovation few months ago. i dono if they have the 3rd floor furnished as well but last time when i was there, my friend complained that theres rat as roommate
anyway the price is good and the location is pretty convenient if u ask, if i ever played at pp club i will usually just stay there on

回復 11# 的帖子

actually, most hotels will charge for extra towels if u asked them to 'clean up' the room 'too much', i mean more than 3 or 4 times

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 panda99 於 2008-7-10 21:42 發表
room is quite good for 4th floor in PP, as theres an renovation few months ago. i dono if they have the 3rd floor furnished as well but last time when i was there, my friend complained that theres rat ...
Rat?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.