推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

第224次出擊-深圳音樂g都(民治店) 悅X休閑中心第6擊

回復 24# 的帖子

Right............... I still have to take a ride on the Gondola!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,啜到 D 女变奶媽,囡囡猛話跨啦啦!

The SW is good in the past... but like some other place.. when the place got famous.. the quality goes down... not many famous place could keep the quality after they are hot...

the last time my friend go (total 5 ppls)... there are around 60-70 girl catwalking... but only 1 of them could pick from the catwalk...  Other 4 friend choose later on in the room after reconsider and reconsider again...

I can't comment in detail as I didn't visit place... but for those information... I will go to City A or City P... or even City M if you wan the catwalk... Like 18, Rio... they are famous on huge list of MM when catwalking...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

回復 27# 的帖子

Fair enough.................

I think most likely my next move will be a gondola ride................

Sorry to drop you a cold water bomb on this place... I am sorry brother...

回復 29# 的帖子

But your points are really vulnerable and valuable to me. Thanks a lot!

When will you have your next move?

Really don't know... coz it is so busy after a new task started...

May be my only move is limited to SZ... "Swimming pool", "書城", or MusicCity..

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-4 16:36 發表
But your points are really vulnerable and valuable to me. Thanks a lot!

When will you have your next move?
Ha ha ha, I think that will be ............ a long long time later!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

回復 32# 的帖子

幸災樂禍, 不是對巴打的正确態度!

回復 31# 的帖子

Perhaps you should try swimming pool this time la............. Ella is my recommendation!

[ 本帖最後由 icheng609 於 2008-7-4 17:08 編輯 ]

haha... ella is good... and it is very convenience area...

Hopefully... I  could still squeeze sometimes la... and there is not much choice left in SZ as the FF industry is totally down due to Olympic...

回復 35# 的帖子

But be careful, the temporary suspension of FF service is not only because of Olympic but also because of new Chief of GA reporting duty recently!!

Hence, if service of FF is being influenced, and perhaps will extend to SN too!!

thankz.
very good

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-7-4 16:17 發表
The gimmick for that place is the cat walk show... according to my friend... Chicken Worm will all arrive at 1830... get a room, take a rest...

Then sit around the bridge area... there is a list o ...
Apart from France in City A, I visited a good place in DG about  a year ago which had a very nice T-show on 330pm and 630pm with 60-70 girls walking out like a fashion show. Many worms were sitting in this area and had to be fast to pick the girl..   Haha, in fact, i picked a girl before she walked up since I sneaked into the waiting area just before walking up the bridge!!  

IT was quite expensive though the girl was at 600 (there are 800 and 500, but 500 was so-so, 600 was good, 800 was good + tall).  The quality was better than those in CA...   The downside was that it was expensive (the room was at 199,299,399) and I chose the 299, with a round bed, music, a dance floor and a meat table and was quite far away, possibly at about an hour drive from HG (closer to GZ than to HG, and 80% customers wer efrom GZ)..  Party room exists at 1,200 for 2 hrs for 4 with Karaoke.  Not sure if they have huge bath tubs though.

相關搜索目錄: Dance

多謝所有盟會 members 對我的問題認真反應, 衷心的感謝!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

回復 39# 的帖子

係你嘅報告內容好唧............... 唔駛客氣!

You are always welcome... as we are willing to share... :-)

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-4 16:54 發表
Perhaps you should try swimming pool this time la............. Ella is my recommendation!
pool = swimming is healthy ?

回復 42# 的帖子

exactly.............. and Ella is a very good life guard over there. Do you know her?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-8 14:30 發表
exactly.............. and Ella is a very good life guard over there. Do you know her?
don't know her ... never been there, i saw other brother's report so i know it, my friend and i want to go to adventure but i'm not sure that is good or not.

回復 44# 的帖子

Where did you see the report? Any good recommendation?

引用:
原帖由 star 於 2008-7-8 14:35 發表
don't know her ... never been there, i saw other brother's report so i know it, my friend and i want to go to adventure but i'm not sure that is good or not.
Adventure is adventure.  If you are going to ensure a 100% certainty in the quality before going to a place then it is not an adventure indeed.  It's just a visit.

Adventure without risk taking is no fun to me at all!!

回復 46# 的帖子

That is why you plan to go to "4 water + 2 fire".............?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-8 14:55 發表
That is why you plan to go to "4 water + 2 fire".............?
You may say so, but I really do have chance to adventure in SC later on.  Gotto reconfirm if the trip can be made!!

回復 48# 的帖子

SC..................? Where the hell you are talkingabout? I'm lost this time.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-8 15:08 發表
SC..................? Where the hell you are talkingabout? I'm lost this time.
早輪你猛咁搵人幫手嗰度呀!! 知冇??

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.