推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

45 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] 常平之行

GOOD SHARE C兄, 係 HM or HW
但e排風頭火勢, 過埋奧運先去玩 比較好.

囡囡有冇得過埋夜? 一個人訓 我怕黑

開燈訓咪唔黑囉!!! 哈哈
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-7-24 17:18 發表
開燈訓咪唔黑囉!!! 哈哈
又或者我陪你訓囉!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

多謝你的報告,有用!!

Thank you for your sharing! Very nice & detail report. I wish I can as fit as you who can have so many times.
Last night I went to KL and stay overnight.  According to  Lxxx the 康樂中心主任, she said everything is calm there and also she wants me to pass the words to all Big Bros, please call her before going so she can report or forecast the CP weather to you. She also said they just stocked more than 10 newbies and very fresh. I have tried a 20 years old from Gwaizhou.  Shy, fresh and with firm breast. Always wear a smile that really kills me. Also, from my #2 in HM, she said there is still no sign of Wind Blow & Grass Move and her boss tell them not to worry for they've got very strong backup. Hope this will ease all Big Bros but always the word Play Safe and be Alert.

good good..............thx

多謝詳盡報告

引用:
原帖由 Vince仔 於 2008-7-24 00:26 發表
前晚8點放咗工,匆匆忙忙咁趕去深圳火車站,坐CRH去常平,9點半已經去到今次目的地匯X,去到2樓,見 ...
Any other photos?

引用:
原帖由 LoneRanger 於 2008-7-24 18:22 發表
Last night I went to KL and stay overnight.  According to  Lxxx the 康樂中心主任, she sai ...
Of course, they would never say it is very dangerous now.

師兄好 "九" 勁啊,一晚三炮,小弟自問射唔到咁多

引用:
原帖由 mobydick 於 2008-7-24 08:29 發表
pretty girl, 3 Q only 400.00, Good deal
呢個只係300

引用:
原帖由 肥笨蛋 於 2008-7-25 00:51 發表
師兄好 "九" 勁啊,一晚三炮,小弟自問射唔到咁多
耐唔耐1次都得嘅

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-7-24 21:13 發表

Any other photos?
影到1張已經有交代,再影我驚比人抬出去

[ 本帖最後由 Vince仔 於 2008-7-26 07:31 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 LoneRanger 於 2008-7-24 18:22 發表
Thank you for your sharing! Very nice & detail report. I wish I can as fit as you who can have so many times.
Last night I went to KL and stay overnight.  According to  Lxxx the 康樂中心主任, she sai ...
我都識x朗L主任,不過佢D囡質素一般,好似(!咁,剩係得幼齒FEEL,其他嘢完全唔得,唔肯吹不特止,唔做服務,又格手........

[ 本帖最後由 Vince仔 於 2008-7-26 07:35 編輯 ]

回復 39# 的帖子

Bro Vince,

You should complain to L for they are newbies under probation period. I didn't choose (! on that night, instead I picked @*. Good full service .

引用:
原帖由 LoneRanger 於 2008-7-26 11:48 發表
Bro Vince,

You should complain to L for they are newbies under probation period. I didn't choose (! on that night, instead I picked @*. Good full service .
L主任都有介紹過@*比我,不過我都係揀咗(!,結果咪中服

引用:
原帖由 Vince仔 於 2008-7-26 07:28 發表
我都識x朗L主任,不過佢D囡質素一般,好似(!咁,剩係得幼齒FEEL,其他嘢完全唔得,唔肯吹不特止,唔做服務,又格手........
No way la if no service.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-7-26 18:21 發表

No way la if no service.
已經決定咗轉場

"Last night I went to KL and stay overnight" What is KL?

引用:
原帖由 Vince仔 於 2008-7-28 23:20 發表
已經決定咗轉場
已經响四個月前做咗相同的決定!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

45 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.