推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

龍華明X堡

龍華明X堡

唔知有冇c ching 去過明X堡玩過,見雜誌show環境不错,今天出差到嗰边所以決定check 吓佢。但最公安到處掃場,唔知c ching知唔知這間安唔安全呢? MM方面試完同大家share 吓

相關搜索目錄: 雜誌

No idea... it is far away in Lung Wah and it is not a safe district in SZ... you better think about it before taking action...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

回復 2# 的帖子

Especially during the pre-Olym period, there might be actions everywhere la!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,啜到 D 女变奶媽,囡囡猛話跨啦啦!

Not about Oly la... Lung Wah is the home town of many Wo Nam People... and it is also the home town of many theft... GA visit this district many time a year just in order to catch the "Most Wanted" ppls...

回復 4# 的帖子

有冇咁危呀...............? 重会有人去?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-24 10:15 發表
有冇咁危呀...............? 重会有人去?
唔信邪咪佢試吓囉,深圳話晒都唔算細,大把地方可以去,龍華如果非去不可冇得講,但有得選擇,點解要去博?
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

You know what.. in the past... when HK is talking about someone being capture and ask for big money... their first stop must be Lung Wah (I even know which Motel they will stay, as my friend's auntie is a SZ GA)... then they will be transfer to other location in DG or even far far away...

回復 7# 的帖子

too complicated and scary la............... I don't want to know any further details anymore.

Haha... just avoid this place will do... but to be fair... I didn't try this SN and don't know much about it... if any c hing tried, please share, thanks!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-24 10:34 發表
too complicated and scary la............... I don't want to know any further details any more.
You know, a few years ago, I had chance to station in GZ 1-2 days per week for work.  At that time, one of my partners in GZ was from Wunam.  Even he reminded me that I had to be very careful when going to some areas being "invaded" by Wunam people!  He mentioned that majority of those severe criminal offenses were committed by them!!

湖南, 新疆 are 2 name you got to be careful and remember...

回復 11# 的帖子

But I like Wunam nui nuis so much bor!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-24 11:09 發表
But I like Wunam nui nuis so much bor!
, that's a different issue la.  Who would dare to say they don't like Wunam nui at all here??

Wunam nui... so hot when she fall in love into a man... but will become a monster if the man betray her...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-7-24 10:12 發表
Not about Oly la... Lung Wah is the home town of many Wo Nam People... and it is also the home town of many theft... GA visit this district many time a year just in order to catch the "Most Wanted" pp ...
So where is the safety place in SZ? Please recommend for us!

引用:
原帖由 longsomeone 於 2008-7-24 13:53 發表
So where is the safety place in SZ? Please recommend for us!
GA headquarters please!!

回復 15# 的帖子

There should be no definite "safe" place all over China for this kind of business.

Your brain is used to decide what is the most appropriate question to ask... Your brain is not used to sit on it...

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-24 14:18 發表
There should be no definite "safe" place all over China for this kind of business.
Only 99.9% safe places.

report for 明X堡

I went there already, it was too late to read the message. Anyway, it was far from 皇岗. about 30 mins. By taxi about 50 dollar. My report is the manager was ok very nice. The place was big 3 floors, big building. I think there are not many people to go because I asked the driver and the MM are there many people they all said 一般般啦. The 1st round  3 MMs one is ok and the rest so so, but not a 朱扒. Then of coz take more chance and have the 2nd around, hmmmm they seems not young. And took the 3rd around, I didn't really looking at them and turn them down. Then the manager asked me do I need to look more again to choose a good one. But I didn't and I pick the 1st around the ok one. Her body is very very good big balls and 滑滑 skin long hair. She did BJ in all different kind of position (都好公式化). Kiss you all the part of body. I think they have a list to follow what to do for sure. And I think it is nothing special so I just hold her down and do what I need to do.....again her body is good 手感真係無得訂 and smell good too and so tight but too dry......Then 埋單 RMB 600 for 2 hours beause i took the 温泉房. I would say: 服務舒服程度: 60 (可能女女新和太公式化), 女女質素: 80(only the one I chose), 環境: 90 (外面街唔計), 衛生: 90(睇唔見唔知啦).

引用:
原帖由 relive 於 2008-7-25 18:28 發表
I went there already, it was too late to read the message. Anyway, it was far from 皇岗. about 30 mins. By taxi about 50 dollar. My report is the manager was ok very nice. The place was big 3 fl ...
A bit steep if including transport costs.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.