推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

35 12
發新話題
打印

[疑難] 深圳 景軒酒店桑拿 買一送一

深圳 景軒酒店桑拿 買一送一

請問各位師兄有否去過此桑拿? 軟件如何?

佢網頁話買一送一喎,係咪即係雙x呢?

多謝寳貴意見~

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

這位師兄,照你平時出帖子的頻率。如果不是從來未去玩過的,就只有兩個可能,第一,就是玩野,第二,就是白癡!

從來那有噤大隻甲姆隨街跳?買一送一。給你第一次給了全費,就送你一張下次用的免費卷。也最多免你主要的項目,其他什麼大堂項目,還要收足呢!

那有雙飛這只歌仔唱?!

送骨鐘, 小費都係要俾

如果你要多送飛機師, 得, "等等, 阿嬸, 唔好拖地住, 快d幫阿生打個飛機先"  
我係車神

回復 4# 的帖子

Color 兄,為什麼分次插得噤手輕?

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-7-28 11:43 發表
Color 兄,為什麼分次插得噤手輕?
打飛機打到手軟

你老哥做乜咁燥, 天口興定陰陽失調
我係車神

回復 6# 的帖子

睇見大海3日兩夜出6Q,我就只得3Q,第三Q仲係半軟BEAM,點得唔燥?!

引用:
原帖由 raychu 於 2008-7-28 09:00 發表
請問各位師兄有否去過此桑拿? 軟件如何?
佢網頁話買一送一喎,係咪即係雙x呢?
多謝寳貴意見~
Free foot massage or free room fee?

師兄,唔好傻啦,這間場邊會有得送,送多張單比你就有

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-7-28 12:28 發表
你果3Q有Quality, 有心靈交流,唔同
我係車神

引用:
原帖由 raychu 於 2008-7-28 09:00 發表
請問各位師兄有否去過此桑拿? 軟件如何? 佢網頁話買一送一喎,係咪即係雙x呢? 多謝寳貴意見~

Bro Raychu, this SN nearby GangXia and located at 3-stars hotel.  However, it's not worth to try at all.  The gals won't take the bra off when you play Hong Kong style massage !
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-7-28 12:28 發表
又關我事。。你掛著什麼人心不在遮。。。

回復 13# 的帖子

我真的掛著老二,老三和老四一齊啊!快喇快喇!下個星期老四放十天假,9月中三個都回歸!

7-siu, It is ok la.. you could enjoy something news during this break...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

回復 15# 的帖子

During the last weekend, we went to "New Century" on Friday, "Factory" on Saturday.

We both meet very good quality girls in both places.

The 1 I had was just on duty for the 1st day. New, no nothing, even dunt know "Dices".

But, when come to making love, her moarning is good.

[ 本帖最後由 7-siu 於 2008-7-29 16:41 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-7-29 16:26 發表
我真的掛著老二,老三和老四一齊啊!快喇快喇!下個星期老四放十天假,9月中三個都回歸!
恭喜你喇。。老三來也會帶女女罷。。

大海哥, are you saying the 7-siu will get his number 5 soon?

haha
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-7-29 16:40 發表
During the last weekend, we went to "New Century" on Friday, "Factory" on Saturday.

We both meet very good quality girls in both places.

The 1 I had was just on duty for the 1st day. N ...
you have good fxxx luck!   I lost my virginity in N Century.  haha. i could still remember that those days, most girls (we picked 10) were dressed like they came from rural areas..  However, they were all very young, all below 20.. Mine was super gf type..  and she was one of the few girls who alllowed me to do something like gf/bf did, i pushed her lightly to the bed, carressed her , da-cannon, slowly undressed her, and made it without taking shower!!  So nice.. still remembered the girl's face and figure

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-7-29 16:07 發表

又關我事。。你掛著什麼人心不在遮。。。
我最慘....有嫩口0靚妹...都食唔到....殘念!!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-7-29 17:02 發表
大海哥, are you saying the 7-siu will get his number 5 soon?

haha
  dun know how to tell you...

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-7-29 17:03 發表
我最慘....有嫩口0靚妹...都食唔到....殘念!!!
唉。。那晚的女甘好。。我就蘿苦來辛。。系要鐘埋塊冰山度。。
當天已下定決心以後不再找她了。。

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-7-29 17:02 發表

you have good fxxx luck!   I lost my virginity in N Century.  haha. i could still remember that those days, most girls (we picked 10) were dressed like they came from rural areas..  However, the ...
The MMs we saw that night were all quite good..but I had a lunch box No. 2 that night and could not try one...Next time I go I will go alone...

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-7-29 17:14 發表

The MMs we saw that night were all quite good..but I had a lunch box No. 2 that night and could not try one...Next time I go I will go alone...
when you say you will go alone, do you mean that you wlll not bring your LB only?       I coudl still remember that N CEntry has the rooms with balcony that could let you view the shows. The 2-3 times we went there, we quite enjoyed the balcony, we used it to draw water  when the girls concentrated on watching the show!  It also gave some gf/bf feel as you held her tight from the back, with your didi most likely hard like a rod after a few draw water action!

Question time to all dai-gor..  i find it hard to do this now  "i pushed her lightly to the bed, carressed her , da-cannon, slowly undressed her, and made it without taking shower!!" This is the ultimate gf/bf steal love feel that I enjoy most. In most cases, the girl will just simply undress herself and jump to the shower.  

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-7-29 17:20 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-7-29 17:18 發表

when you say you will go alone, do you mean that you wlll not bring your LB only?       I coudl still remember that N CEntry has the rooms with balcony that could let you view the shows. The 2 ...
Yes, I will not bring LB again...actually this is a LB just developed...that's why LB No. 2
You are right, there is a balcony you can want the show there..the show was quite nice also...more than 6 girls dancing..singing..

35 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.