推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] “精”盟會 – Operation Lexus 淩志行動: 聯手炮轟 GDI (Mini MP)

回復 50# 的帖子

Come on man, it's already 09:00.  Time to continue your report please!!

I must revenge, I must go there and to be the Ga Tan Ying very very soon!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-4 09:00 發表
Come on man, it's already 09:00.  Time to continue your report please!!

I must revenge, I must go there and to be the Ga Tan Ying very very soon!!
Yes, it is 9ish but I need to work to get some poor $ to fund my trip to be the actor or otherwise, I could only watch movie at home, hj myself..

OK, I'll keep my eyes open for your report.

Ga Tan Ying, Ga Tan Ying, I wish I were Ga Tan Ying!  I need to practice more on 閃電磨打插女手!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-8-4 00:43 發表

I now understand how great you two did in selecting these 2 nice girls.  YOu discovered the pearl behind the wheat..

Some addition to my report
I used the same room as Jes+Def did...  same cho ...
多~~~~~~

, 戲 Den !

精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-8-4 10:22 發表

愈玩愈多~~~~~~
淫亂有野昅, 雙鳳戲 Den 叔 !

三哥,與其臨淵羨魚,不如退而結網!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-4 09:48 發表
OK, I'll keep my eyes open for your report.

Ga Tan Ying, Ga Tan Ying, I wish I were Ga Tan Ying!  I need to practice more on 閃電磨打插女手!!
Camera…
"
色戒
-后傳 "   
I was ready.. 淫淫 told me to lie on the bed.
I said to her, yes Madam. 淫淫 then gave a kiss to me on the face, moving down slowly and licking my body..
Then, she reached my didi, which was hard like a rod already.
荡荡 did not wait for long and she moved to sit next to me and licked my ball ball.
For a few min, they worked hard on my body and I also reached out to the girls with my “Ga Tang Ying” fingers to荡荡 (淫淫 is too far away from me).
Da da da da, 淫淫 stopped suddenly and she smiled to 荡荡 and hmm, they started to leave me out and they da-cannoned to each other, and licked each other mimis..
A very erotic scene and I watched it from a bottom-up angle in between them since I was still lying on the bed and they were on their knees.
After 2-3 min, they stopped.
淫淫 then pulled out the long pipe with 2 heads and with both of them now sitting down on the bed next to me, they started to put the “heads” slowly, inch by inch, into their own parts.
By now, the 5.1 Movie surround sound was on…ar ar oh oh…

It was not long (I mean the time, not the pipe) and they started to go for the 2nd pipe, which had the strap on.
淫淫 then teased me with whipping the whip on the bed, pretending to beat me.
It was a small act but it was fun since 淫淫 also said something erotic.

Now it was the time for the final act, it was 荡荡 that took the “man” role.
It was my first time to see a girl wearing this..
I was again the sufferer, still lying on the bed, 淫淫 moved to the top of me with her butts facing out..
荡荡 then, moved slowly and put the pipe into 淫淫 from the back (not a. hole, I think, since I could not see it).
It was a human sandwich and I should have asked if they were open to double penetration..
It was a good 15 min of act and I was pleased to be actor, although I thought I’d be better to be the audience..
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 麥迪文 體力 +52 Yes! Better to be the audience! 2008-8-4 12:14

You guys are in heaven ! I am so pleased that I am a man ! not a woman in China.

我要做加騰鷹...!!!

我更加想睇住加騰鷹做...!!!

淫淫、蕩蕩,I'll be back!!

呢個場果然係名不虛傳,主打係賣服務,而唔係什麼豪華裝修及華麗軟件!真係講完都要再講,以細佬喜好,嗰日可食用的軟件只此兩件,但服務態度認真令人一試難忘!

相關搜索目錄: 裝修

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-4 12:32 發表
呢個場果然係名不虛傳,主打係賣服務,而唔係什麼豪華裝修及華麗軟件!真係講完都要再講,以細佬喜好,嗰日可食用的軟件只此兩件,但服務態度認真令人一試難忘!
I think the pork chops also provide excellent service, may be even better.. Do you want to try? You have eaten too much shark's fin..  A piece of pork chop may unexpectedly trigger your desire and you may get the most wonderful experience from her  

相關搜索目錄: 裝修

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-8-4 12:25 發表
You guys are in heaven ! I am so pleased that I am a man ! not a woman in China.
Yes. I had this flash of thought while watching them doing the 2F1M.   However, on 2nd thought, rather than sympathizing them, if they are hardworking and committing to make us happy, I/we would rather compliment with tips.  Praising them is a good move as well if they are worth.  In fact, we said some sweet words to them and they were happier.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-8-4 13:04 發表

I think the pork chops also provide excellent service, may be even better.. Do you want to try? You have eaten too much shark's fin..  A piece of pork chop may unexpectedly trigger your desir ...
Well, that may be considered if you are going to provide me with a blind as well !!!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-4 14:03 發表

Well, that may be considered if you are going to provide me with a blind as well !!!!
No problem.. Count on me. Just buy a pair of eye shade for $5..  

When you take action, imagine that she is Tanya while in fact, you are eating the pork chop.  

Wa, I think i will bring my own eye shade to play next time.  1st round with my eyes covered and 2nd round with her eyes covered.  Aiya, want to go now again!!

回復 63# 的帖子

...............!
Why do you always appear to be so readily available to go at any time you want!!

Ga Tan Ying ..............!! GDI ...........................!! I'll be back ..........!! VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-4 14:57 發表
...............!
Why do you always appear to be so readily available to go at any time you want!!

Ga Tan Ying ..............!! GDI ...........................!! I'll be back ..........!! ...
I am just dreaming...  I would not be able to go there this week but I never know..    

You'd better reserve the Panda pair..  Without one of them, you could not be the Ga Tan Ying...

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-8-4 15:03 發表

I am just dreaming...  I would not be able to go there this week but I never know..    

You'd better reserve the Panda pair..  Without one of them, you could not be the Ga Tan Ying...
Of course, I would prefer to go there together with another brother (only 1 as it is quite difficult to pick the 3rd girl according to my standard), and reserve this pair of panda to play again

If not, I would go there alone for either one of them.  I won't definitely go for other pork chop even if you are so generous to buy me an eye-shade!!!!!!!

Denny ~~~~~~~~~!!!!

Bravo !!!!!! what a excellent report !!

you know... i can't connect to the forum during office hours in the office...
(due to the network connection problem...)
I am so hurry to know what happened to you... and I ask def_lo to copy and paste in msn ... what you have written ....

wah......... unbelievable experience !!!!!!!!!
沒有一種活動像 Fxxk those hot chicks 般, 讓我感覺這樣激動, 思想如此起伏. 亦余心之所善兮雖九死其猶未悔.

This is Anfield ! 這裡便是晏菲路 ! You'll Never Fxxk Alone !

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-4 21:59 發表
Denny ~~~~~~~~~!!!!

Bravo !!!!!! what a excellent report !!

you know... i can't connect to the forum during office hours in the office...
(due to the network connection problem...)
I am so hur ...
You could do it as well. It is just 1.5 hrs away and $500 penalty..  and a partner..

maybe next time...i will do it by myself....
me only....
no spectator...
hahahahahaa !!!

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-4 22:12 發表
maybe next time...i will do it by myself....
me only....
no spectator...
hahahahahaa !!!
Or be Edison to film it..  To be honest, I think it is better to be a spectator during the 2F1M game..

You two naughty guys dared to try the MP game without Froggie! When shall we have the same fun together........?
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,啜到 D 女变奶媽,囡囡猛話跨啦啦!

回復 71# 的帖子

大哥,你話呢......!!??  哈哈!!

喂....真係 wor...  幾時得閒先...
搵日放半日假...去做下影帝呀.....

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-11 21:02 發表
喂....真係 wor...  幾時得閒先...
搵日放半日假...去做下影帝呀.....
you have eaten twins, little secretary already..  time for a change??

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-8-11 23:53 發表
you have eaten twins, little secretary already..  time for a change??
In fact, being a movie star is always on our priority list.  Last week, the manager replied via SMS that the room fee is waived!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.