推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

小弟有不滿, 望各版主幫忙

小弟有不滿, 望各版主幫忙

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

i can see here have no faith website and they like to play 小圈子 game.
im very disappointed, no one like to reply u, no matter u voice it out in the public, everyones so scare the reply your message. they dont want to speak out who is right or wrong. take it easy man.

如果兩位覺得自己沒做錯,
真的沒人可以幫你們,
灌水本身是錯,版主警告不警告, 版主有權決定,
不用向兩位解釋。
你們不能用版主不警告為籍口為自己開脫。
你們自己發帖也知道灌水帖如何討厭。
通常版主見到多次灌水即禁言,不會警告。

而大版主對兩位的要求亦很簡單, 道歉和答應不再灌水, 便馬上解禁,
如果兩位認為這個辦不到,
請恕我也無能為力, 只有請兩位找一個適合你們的論譠去灌水。

to figtherplane,

i do respect u. i also understand what u said.
but the point is b4 dont have this problem, suddenly came up blocked, at least give me signal, then i wont do it next time. if i still carry on to do so, i think he has a good reason and evidence to blocked me, im very agree thats what he done.
ok, is my fault. i read his message so impolite, i can see he is  版主, he can do whatever he likes.
http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-204895-1-1.html, check it out on #7
even i dont know i was blocked. i suggest to let the user know whats happen, then wont be happen after resume.

brother dickylam,

i think fighterplane has already explain to u and me, give it up man and take it easy.
may be u could make some suggestions, see if they really want to change a little bit. cheers...

If you break the law in HK, (e.g. 交通問題), the police has the right to warn you or not.  Very likely, if it interferes with others, you will be punished at once.  

If every body ask for warning before punishment, the society will be a mess.

brother dickylam,

is fine for me. i just can see they wont follow the black and white rules, they have their own decision. even they dont have clue of 灌水 and 洗版 meaning.
also they dont notice the new rules. i was in here like more than a year, always support all the users who have posted the new thread.
i dont have this kind of problem, but this time without warning. i was so pissed off and that 版主 so impolited to me. right now they ask me to apologize to him, i dont think i could do it. i dont think is all my fault.

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2008-8-8 11:52 發表
If you break the law in HK, (e.g. 交通問題), the police has the right to warn you or not.  Very likely, if it interferes with others, you will be punished at once.  

If every body ask for warning b ...
the police still give u warning first.
u could see some hk people across the road in the red signal, the penalty is $2500. but the police still give them the warning first...
how many hk people will have this kind of money to pay for it. thats why they give us the warning first.
if u give all the users have a first chance, i think is really good and helpful. at least they notice that they wont do the same. otherwise they wont know why this website blocked them without explaination..

to xocatll,
by the way, most of time the users made a new thread, they like all the users reply, they dont like some users just read without reply. thats why they make some thread need to reply b4 read their thread or pay some money to read. have u see this is not good to the forums.
so many users complained.

to xocatll,

i saw a guy in Middle 中女/熟女 forum 灌水. u guys not blocked him. how fair??
why fuk not blocked him? i really can see 針對 me.

to xocatll,

also in 成人圖片/美女、性感貼圖區 have few users 灌水. how fair?

相關搜索目錄: 成人圖片

if you see other flood the forum, just press the "notify moderator" button.  This is a fair game as long as we  get the information...

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2008-8-11 09:14 發表
if you see other flood the forum, just press the "notify moderator" button.  This is a fair game as long as we  get the information...
i cant see any fair.
i just let u know he used his power more than others. if i press, then i must be replace his job. i can see he does nothing in the forum.
i can see fuk is 針對 me.
i know u are very protected him. thx a lot your comments

brother dickylam,

u are so lucky ga la, the end of this month, u will resume your account.
no worry la...

xocatll,

i still cant see u ban other in the adult movie forum.

brother dickylam,

they wont do anythings and reply your messages, becoz they think they are doing right man.

brother dicky,

even they want me to reported the crimal. i dont know what is 版主 doing?
i wont do the golden finger la...

i think this  擊鼓鳴冤 forum shouldnt be here any more. everythings just depends on the 版主.
版主 doesnt like that or that, they can blocked the members what ever they like. no fair any more...please close it...

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.