推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

50 12
發新話題
打印

醫院短報

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-8-11 17:26 發表
恭喜!恭喜!麥當佬最終有機會醫" 無定向間歇性奔走沙沙滾綜合症"。
呢個係絕症, 要去多幾十間醫院同埋要試多幾百個護士同專業既醫護人員先會好小小.

相關搜索目錄: 醫護人員

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-8-11 20:18 發表

what time did you visit?  So many good girls...  ?  I envy...   may be this plac is the reverse of GDI.haha
12:30 入到去. 好多都係新返.

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-12 10:39 發表

I'd say their hardware is just so and so, and is even worse than 港樂 and Gondola! But their software quality is guaranteed.
That's the point. If software good enough, that's enough for short trip.

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-8-12 16:54 發表

12:30 入到去. 好多都係新返.
I always find many cheukable girls ier there at this hour!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,啜到 D 女变奶媽,囡囡猛話跨啦啦!

Mac don lo...
one day....
hope we can meet there ........
沒有一種活動像 Fxxk those hot chicks 般, 讓我感覺這樣激動, 思想如此起伏. 亦余心之所善兮雖九死其猶未悔.

This is Anfield ! 這裡便是晏菲路 ! You'll Never Fxxk Alone !

回復 30# 的帖子

Sooner or later you'll conquer the British Army with him lor!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

yea...
I am so hurry to conquor the english army........
can't wait...def lo...
沒有一種活動像 Fxxk those hot chicks 般, 讓我感覺這樣激動, 思想如此起伏. 亦余心之所善兮雖九死其猶未悔.

This is Anfield ! 這裡便是晏菲路 ! You'll Never Fxxk Alone !

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-8-12 22:50 發表
yea...
I am so hurry to conquor the english army........
can't wait...def lo...
Have we not declared war with the British Army...........? We should have a very strong JM troop for the action soon..........?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-8-13 08:42 發表

Have we not declared war with the British Army...........? We should have a very strong JM troop for the action soon..........?
What's up with British Army? Do they have good quality of girls recently? I have not read reports about thsi place for quite a while.  

回復 34# 的帖子

Hahahahahaha, talk about it secretly!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-13 09:01 發表
Hahahahahaha, talk about it secretly!!
Right........... all military actions have to be planned secretly!

Due to a poor brother like me... my lovely members decided to visit England instead go to France!!
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-13 10:46 發表
Due to a poor brother like me... my lovely members decided to visit England instead go to France!!
England and France are not that far. You could have a day trip to both places.    .

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-8-13 10:49 發表
England and France are not that far. You could have a day trip to both places.    .
哎,大哥,都話我地要成全一啲可憐嘅兄弟呀!  如果唔係,實去齊齊浸按摩池啦!

齊齊浸按摩池??? Where the hell is this place?

But actually... I perfer British airhostess a lot more... haha
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-13 10:54 發表

so, you could have all brothers with the air hostresses in England, and then some brothers continue to take a great MP bath in France. Duck Jor!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-8-13 10:54 發表

Aiya, you don't know ah, poor brother! Is that the reason for you to turn down our suggestion to France? The jacuzzi is part of the hardware for MP ah! 4M4F, or 2M4F !!!!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-13 11:09 發表

Aiya, you don't know ah, poor brother! Is that the reason for you to turn down our suggestion to France? The jacuzzi is part of the hardware for MP ah! 4M4F, or 2M4F !!!!!
I tried the pool before. It is good to hold 6 people ,preferrably 2M4F.  

8 people?  Still ok la if all Ms stand up and all Fs kneel down to give the Ms. the blow..  Or else, all Ms doggie-ing the Fs in the 4 sides of the pool. .

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2008-8-13 13:29 編輯 ]

回復 43# 的帖子

嘩.....大哥,字裡行間處處表現出好很淫嘅境界!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-8-13 12:16 發表
嘩.....大哥,字裡行間處處表現出好很淫嘅境界!!
Ya, this note is to encourage your team to explore this hard-to-find hardware.   I only had the mission half done since we had 2M+2F only.

In fact, I have watched a 4/5-jai japanese movie last night. There were 4 racing girls (9/10) with 4 men doing the 2 scenes I wrote.  It triggered my thought that why couldn't you do this inside the pool? That would even be better since the movement of water would make the whole scene even wilder!!!     I do not mind to be the spectator and be Wong Ka Wai or Li An filming the scene!!

回復 45# 的帖子

We don't need those directors at the class of Wong Ka Wai or Li An to do this job.  Wong Ching may do this job even better than they do!

It sounds France is also a good place to visit.......... and GDI is also equipped with very big room to accomodate 5M5F as battlefileld!

有揸菇池咁好玩, 真係要去試下. 好多地方未試過tim....

can you pm the address or phone no. to me.

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-8-11 16:38 發表
時間: 上個月尾
地點: 廣華醫院
人物: 細佬單拖

話說細佬忙左好耐, 足之忍唔住要去醫院求醫. 其實出發前想去遠小小,不過又想買DVD, 所以都係去左醫院(我未去左架). 去完影視會已經好滿足. 差D唔記得此行主要目的 ...
下次同經理講要A區房間(大房)
我係車神

50 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.