推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

禁言 dickylam_0106

禁言 dickylam_0106

come on fighterplane, even xocatll not ban him. i dont know why are u so sensitive of this thread.

引用:
原帖由 Rossi 於 2008-8-22 17:50 發表
come on fighterplane, even xocatll not ban him. i dont know why are u so sensitive of this thread.
fighterplane將他禁言並非因為過敏,而是原則。人身攻擊是有明文規定嚴禁(http://forum.timway.com/f/announcement.php?id=8#8),無論有任何理由,亦不會有例外。
我們一向尊重會員有申訴的權利,但並不等於要申訴的會員可以因為自己的不滿而可以向任何人肆意人身攻擊。
早前我亦己向他提過要申訴也應該小心言詞,避免變成人生攻擊(http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-208937-1-1.html),
但他依然故我,祗好將他禁言。
人生有幾多個10年,最緊要有態度!

引用:
原帖由 anakin 於 2008-8-22 23:39 發表

fighterplane將他禁言並非因為過敏,而是原則。人身攻擊是有明文規定嚴禁(http://forum.timway.com/f/announcement.php?id=8#8),無論有任何理由,亦不會有例外。
我們一向尊重會員有申訴的權利,但並不等於要申 ...
he is not accept why u guys not reply his messages, just read it and let it be. he is really unhappy, why u guys not face the problems?
as i said long time ago, the rules have a lot of gray area, i think should clearly to all the members.
also i read some threads in Movies 成人電影 forum, i did report to xocatll, but still not ban those 灌水 members. i really dont know why.
i just think u guys play 小圈子 and when u guys recevied the complain, dont want to reply and just use let it be solution to away the matter.
dont u think is really health for the forum? also i can see fuk is really 針對 me, he always jump over all the forums to ban members, why not this time?
im so curious this matter and why the forum have 擊鼓鳴冤 this thread?

[ 本帖最後由 Rossi 於 2008-8-23 03:16 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 成人電影

引用:
原帖由 Rossi 於 2008-8-23 03:12 發表

he is not accept why u guys not reply his messages, just read it and let it be. he is really unhappy, why u guys not face the problems?
as i said long time ago, the rules have a lot of gray area, ...
邊個無去面對個問題,
我嘗試過解釋比佢知;
版規上有灰色地帶,
大版主亦己經回應佢既問題;
佢唔接受,認為呢度唔適合佢,
可以離開,無人會阻止佢。
但係因為唔開心唔滿意就係度肆意漫駡、人生攻擊,
呢D根本就係無賴行為,本論壇並不接受。

成人電影版有會員灌水,
幾時既事?邊位?
我並無收過你既投訴。

你話有版主針對你,
但係人地有証有據証明你係有灌水,
咁又點算針對你。

人生有幾多個10年,最緊要有態度!

版規上有灰色地帶, 大版主亦己經回應佢既問題, i cant see he really explain it right, why not make it clearly to all the members?
成人電影版有會員灌水,幾時既事? 邊位?我並無收過你既投訴。i just reported to xocatll, that members still alive. long time ago, he is doing the same like me, but fuk didnt ban him. he likes to jump over to other forum to ban members, why not this time? that is not 針對, then this is what?

引用:
版規上有灰色地帶, 大版主亦己經回應佢既問題, i cant see he really explain it right, why not make it clearly to all the members?
成人電影版有會員灌水,幾時既事? 邊位?我並無收過你既投訴。i just reported to xocatll, that members still alive. long time ago, he is doing the same like me, but fuk didnt ban him. he likes to jump over to other forum to ban members, why not this time? that is not 針對, then this is what?
你在成人電影版發現有人灌水,向大版主投訴,再要求fuk去禁言;
豈不是將事情簡單複雜化?
成人電影版既事,你向manbo2003或者我投訴就可以。
當然,你刻意要鬥氣下去的話,那請你好自為知,
一旦被其他人認為你在鬥氣攪事,無論你幾有理據,都唔會有人理會。
既然你都承認你自己有灌水,fuk兄有証有據地將你禁言,並無不妥當的地方。

PS : 點解你有心機去挑剔將你禁言的版主,但係就無去反省一下自己的灌水行為?

人生有幾多個10年,最緊要有態度!

引用:
原帖由 anakin 於 2008-8-24 22:56 發表

豈不是將事情簡單複雜化?
當然,你刻意要鬥氣下去的話,那請你好自為知,
一旦被其他人認為 ...
anakin兄,算把啦,基本上佢由始至終乜野叫灌水都未明。咁耐我只係答佢一次,我都廢時覆佢。不過見到你咁耐心咁答佢,我都睇吾過眼要覆你。你睇下面條link我第一次禁佢言30天,短短時間回左廿幾個回覆,全打同一字句。
http://forum.timway.com/f/forum-102-11.html

到左解禁後,就一直只係懂得問事前冇收到警告就禁佢言。又PM問我做乜咁佢言,佢基本上犯左錯都吾知自己因乜事,只懂係度四處鬥氣攪事。而我本版亦一早有以下版規,所以要禁佢言,跟本無需比任何警告,只係佢完全冇睇,直至解禁後佢亦都冇睇。

嚴禁洗版。
QUOTE:
洗版是指在短時間內不停開新主題,或短時間內不停回覆,全版最後回覆者 或 發帖者都是同一人,而無意義的內容,或 回覆內容連續相同。
如有發現任何違規情況、無意義回覆、或洗版行為, 一經發現每項(體力及威望)會因應情況被扣分,
嚴重違規的戶口會被取消, 該帖亦會被刪除而不作出任何警告, 請各版友留意。

佢話我針對佢。
係,係佢令我注意到佢而針對,因為解禁後,佢完全冇檢討自己之前禁言原因,只懂係度四處問,而且又再次係本版及其他版灌水,所以把佢永久禁言。

anakin兄,無謂再花時間係佢身上了,佢連D咁簡單的版規的吾懂得守,我地等佢找一個適合佢的論譠慢慢去灌水吧。

引用:
原帖由 anakin 於 2008-8-24 22:56 發表

豈不是將事情簡單複雜化?
當然,你刻意要鬥氣下去的話,那請你好自為知,
一旦被其他人認為 ...
that is the point, i just point it out why not u guys ban me, why fuk ban me?
im doing fine now, thx. i didnt do any more now. b4 i think 灌水 meaning is same thread repeat to answer the same words, but now i found out no matter same thread or not, if i use the same words in different thread, still 灌水 in xocat forum.
by the way, the second point, why not give the members warning once? if they got warning still dont care, im really support and agree with u guys to ban the members.

fuk,

that nite nobody in the forum, i read all the threads, should i not to reply and support all the members. everyone members come to here and posted their stuffs, they want support and agree and please. they are enjoy to posted stuffs to let other members to support with them.
i PM u, becoz i want to know clearly, but u never want to explain and kindly help the members.
figtherplane and anakin doing the good job to explain to me, u....forget it la...
嚴禁洗版。
QUOTE:
洗版是指在短時間內不停開新主題,或短時間內不停回覆,全版最後回覆者 或 發帖者都是同一人,而無意義的內容,或 回覆內容連續相同。
如有發現任何違規情況、無意義回覆、或洗版行為, 一經發現每項(體力及威望)會因應情況被扣分,
no problem la...whatever u like to say la...i dont really care and respect u.

xocatll,

when the memeber banned, they dont know what happen being ban, becoz they cant login to know they have been banned and how long. i suggest to give a warning first on the short msg, so the members will take a look what is going on. if they still doing this, then banned it reasonable.
版主 on the forum to help members and explain to them. not to hide and not reply their short msg. i think every members will like to use the short msg.

anakin,  

please read fuk said. 佢話我針對佢。
係,係佢令我注意到佢而針對,因為解禁後,佢完全冇檢討自己之前禁言原因,只懂係度四處問,而且又再次係本版及其他版灌水,所以把佢永久禁言。
u could see how polite his temper.

xocatll asked me to apolagize, then he will resume my ice_ted account.
i dont want to do, becoz fuk is very impolite and not helpful and kind of 版主.
thats why i just use my new account.

引用:
原帖由 fuk 於 2008-8-25 21:21 發表

anakin兄,算把啦,基本上佢由始至終乜野叫灌水都未明。咁耐我只係答佢一次,我都廢時覆佢。不過見到你咁耐心咁答佢,我都睇吾過眼要覆你。你睇下面條link我第一次禁佢言30天,短短時間回左廿幾個回覆,全打同 ...
費事 定 廢時? 我都唔係好明.

引用:
原帖由 2047 於 2008-8-28 23:09 發表

費事 定 廢時? 我都唔係好明.
man...he doesnt knew much chinese...take it easy la...

xocatll and anakin,

i cant see any fair in this xocat forum. i can see u guys nothing to say. as fuk said that so.
i cant see any rules, i think just depends on the 版主. if they dont like, they can blocked u whatever they like...

I'm quite surprised that even if somebody is so frustrated by this forum, he still chooses to be here. There are so many forums out there, just go there and have fun if here is so intolerable to him!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-6 20:04 發表
I'm quite surprised that even if somebody is so frustrated by this forum, he still chooses to be here. There are so many forums out there, just go there and have fun if here is so intolerable to him!
thx for your opinion...

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-6 20:04 發表
by the way, i like to be here in this thread to find out the answer...
u must be one of them think u said a fairly speech...

引用:
原帖由 Rossi 於 2008-10-7 12:26 發表

by the way, i like to be here in this thread to find out the answer...
u must be one of them think u said a fairly speech...
Then take your time to enjoy! You will find out what you want, if and only if somebody still want to bully with you!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.