推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

58 123
發新話題
打印

[深圳] 港燦........................

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-19 01:21 發表

What I say is that you have to pay for her expenses for some ways even she does not ask you to give her the money regularly.
Yes...and in terms of Utility, it is more than just monetary value that counts.  

That's why one is willing to fight for justice not because of how much money he/she can get; or

someone maybe willing to pay a exceptionally / unreasonably high price for a car license number ON99

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-9-18 18:16 發表
He might think she is his GF, however, the girl does not treat him as Boy Friend !!!!!!
Certainly maybe she is only one of HIS GFs.  Who cares if the girl treats him as BF, don't you?

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-19 10:43 發表
Stupid is not a disease... but don't know what time to wake up is deadly
True.  Ignorance is not a sickness either.... but don't know how to treasure a friendship is definitely a lonesome lonely person.

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-19 09:09 發表
In the leger balance, the direct cost and indirect cost basically are the same and under the group of "Expenditure"..........
In terms of R&D, expenses can always be capitalized.

引用:
原帖由 COO 於 2008-9-19 11:52 發表

In terms of R&D, expenses can always be capitalized.
if there is capitalization, there will be a depreciation
我係車神

Haha... I would say it is more a write-back.

Well, we grow old and our age could not be depreciated but our experience can always be appreciated. I am sure the sharing of moments with our ex-GFs, mistresses, or whatever you call them, can be valuable memoirs..

明買明賣、一手服務一手交錢
交易完成各自離開

A very funny post!

58 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.