推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Jakarta report

Jakarta report

Hi bro,

i tried  3 indo girls when i stay at Jakarta.  the first was pickup from local pub dont ask to way, i just walking around the hotel) and with good look plus young, max 19.  the service was so so, may be she cannot speak english much.  the damage was 700k Rp overnight. Actually, she can stay until noon but I need to go somewhere in the morning. The second was picked from BAT pub (inside Shangri-la).  Her look was so so and service is average, damage was 700k Rp for 2 hrs.  After I went to this pub for a few nights, the girls in there is average only.  nearly 1/2 of them I cannot take it.  So, I went to C Jazz pub on the last night.  The place is much better than Bat in hardware and the girls.  Many of the girl came with dress up like go to ball and you can find a lot of beauty and young girls in there. Finally, I found a girl is 19 and with a good looking as TV star.  We dance in the pub until it close and she treated me like her boyfriend.  The feeling is wonderful.     Then i brought her to my room for overnight. After the 1st ML, we talked a lot and she showed my some picture in her phoen as well.  And in the next morning I walked her down to lobby and many of the male was looking at her.  hwr, there was the last night i stay. if i visit jakarta again, i will pick her again with 100% sure.   My recommand is the C Jazz is the best!

相關搜索目錄: Dance
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +30 nice report 2008-9-21 09:11
  • rtsang88 威望 +30 nice report 2008-9-21 09:11

引用:
原帖由 battlestar 於 2008-9-19 04:31 發表
service was  ...
Just by luck and chance!

引用:
原帖由 battlestar 於 2008-9-18 20:31 發表
Hi bro,

i tried  3 indo girls when i stay at Jakarta.  the first was pickup from local pub dont ask to way, i just walking around the hotel) and with good look plus young, max 19.  the service was  ...
Where is C Jazz pls?

in Hotel Mulia, Jakarta's Central Business District

thanks battlestar for report. check this website http://jakarta100bars.blogspot.com for reference.

bro battlestar, i may be in jakarta again late Oct, wonder if you could send the phone number of the girl you met at CJs to me at camoutiger@gmail.com? thanks a lot!

sorry camoutiger, i don't have the number.  hwr, i am going to jakarta next week!  Are you will be there as well?  may be we can go together.

回復 7# 的帖子

I was at Jakarta last week and visited Alexis Hotel for fun one night. The hotel is basically an entertainment hub where you can find sauna, massage, bar and night club in the same building. I tried the massage which was identical to the service you got in Dongguan so friends here know how it is. The girl served me was from China. She did no massage at all. We showered together and she licked my entire body before we finally made love. You can also get Russian or East Eurpoean girls there. After the massage, I went to the bar on ground floor and saw hundreds of girls from China, Philippines and Indonesia hanging around. Atmosphere was good but I just could not stand the techno music there. Finally I decided to opt for the more authentic rock music at Hard Rock Cafe.

引用:
原帖由 King+Cantona 於 2008-11-12 14:01 發表
I was at Jakarta last week and visited Alexis Hotel for fun one night. The hotel is basically an entertainment hub where you can find sauna, massage, bar and night club in the same building. I tried t ...
What was damage?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-11-12 14:13 發表

What was damage?
It's 700K. My customer paid for me.

THANKS FOR REPORT

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.