推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

雅士閣

雅士閣

I must admit that I'm a 'exhibitionist' to a certain degree, that's why I love so much the club with an open hall which I can sing and dance in front of a mob of audience.

I learned the place 雅士閣 because one of the sales manageress is my ex-fuxk buddy, she joined the club for few months and asked me to book her room.

I have been there for 5-6 times, normally, I will hold a K-room but spend most of the time singing outside the hall. There are shows starting from 10:30 - 11:30 (or longer), at that time I will rush back to my room.

I find the girls there quite ok, especially when comparing with the cost. For the first few time, I have my ex company that I don't have to pick a girl, but when she flew me airplane for serveral times, I finally picked two girls and fuxk one of them last week.

You guys won't be interested about the intercourse, it was so regular and boring without any blow job. One thing is, the girl hated me so much that night and refused to give me the 2nd Q that I forced her into finishing her overnight mission. After paying her 800, she counted it over and over as if I would cheat her, she slammed the door after cross-checking, and I'm quite sure we won't meet next time. By the way, I was so horny that night and called my stand-by at 6:00am, she came by taxi and had 2 more Q with me that morning, I gave 4 shots within 6 hours, it was one of my best record.

I met the reluctant girl again, but not so reluctant this time, to my astounishment her identity was not a hooker but the assistant mami. We didn't go out, but I felt that she wanted something more...

Never say never.

相關搜索目錄: Dance

haaa.,good exprience.is it at CP orCA??
kong

It's in SZ near Shui Wai.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.