推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

Earthquake in SZ

Earthquake in SZ

The catastrophic fire in Lung Gang two days ago stirs the nerve of the executive institution, many Ktv were forced to close for improper fire preventive. Last night at around 9:00pm, on my way to the DS club (鼎尚) on 前海路, I witnessed the building was surrounded by Guang An vehicles and those of fire department, customers, mami and managers were dispersing from the club, but no one was detained.

A mami stopped by me and told me that another club "Legend" in 海岸城 which was owned by the same boss was also closed for inspection. She then diverted us to another club nearby, called "金碧輝皇". The quality of harware was about the same as DS, but the girls were much "pork-chp". Tips is 300, most of the "edibles" were goldfishes. One of my fatty friends had an eye on a little girl, I asked my mami to persuade her spending nite with him, she promised reluctantly, and when we were about to go, she stood on the corridor weeping and said she didn't feel well. What the fxck!

引用:
原帖由 Mr.big 於 2008-9-22 17:00 發表
way to the  ...
Hey, better safe than sorry!

Hey, Mr.Big,
you must be a hell of horny dog as on your other psot, 4 shots in 6 hour.  good for you man,
" weeping girl" well I have similar exprience as my friend wants to have one of girls sitting with me in K, I told the girl that I don't want to take her to hotel, so she can go home. She refused my friend's approach and was really presurred by the Mamei to go out with my friend. Then she starts to cry in front of everyone and my friend keep insisting to have her and she crys more. I told my friend why not pick other chic to avoid this kind of confrontation and embrassment. No one budge. To solve the situation, the Mamei advised me to take the girl home because I am the one paying her to stay during the party then my friend can't say too much. Ends up I take the gril back to hotel. From the night on, we always told the Mamei not to bring grils that won't go out. I hate to see girl weeping becuase we force them to go out. On the orther hand, we have girl crying because we did not take her home too.  Some night you just want gold fish because you may already emptied your load in the sauna before heading to K. I am not that strong because of my age. As everyone say" Only got so many bullets, can't waste them"

相關搜索目錄: Dog

引用:
原帖由 doubleOO 於 2008-9-23 04:44 發表
Hey, Mr.Big,
you must be a hell of horny dog as on your other psot, 4 shots in 6 hour.  good for you man,
" weeping girl" well I have similar exprience as my friend wants to have one of girl ...
Hi Double OO,

I can tell from your words that you are kinda charismatic customer that will seldom be turned down by gal. Well, some of the girls who fly me airplane will eventually sleep with me the other time, I notice that some girls want to project a holy goldfish image to those potential customer, I mean some kind of longer relationsip than ONS.

I'm on my mid-age, but exercise keep me young and horny, sex is a crucial part to me.

引用:
原帖由 doubleOO 於 2008-9-23 04:44 發表
ou must be a hell of horny dog as on your other psot, 4 shots in 6 hour.  good for you man,
" weeping girl" well I have similar exprience as my friend wants to have one of girl ...
So strong!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.