±À¤¶:| ºô­¶±H¦s | ºô­¶³]­p | ¶}ºô©± | ¹q¶l¥Ó½Ð | Wordpress Hosting | ¥~½æ¥­¥x | ­^»y½Òµ{±ÀÂË | ­·¤ô«Î | ©Ð¶¡­·¤ôÃh¥¥ | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] ¤C¤Ö±ý¾à¥ýÁa¡¨¦ÌçE¦è¬I¡¨

¦³Ê\喺«×¡A
¢Ð¢Ð®Ú¥»­ø·|¦]¬°­¹¬r¥¤¯»¤Þ°_µÇ¥Û¡I

7-Siu ±ø¤k¦n ¥¿

­øª¾¤C¤Ö´X®É¤S¦¬¤p¦Ñ±C©O

¦^´_ 28# ªº©«¤l

With heart but no strength la

"§@¬°¤@­Ó«È¤H¡A§Ú¨S¦³µ¹¤Ö§A¤@¤À¿ú¡F§@¬°¤@­ÓªB¤Í¡A§Ú¨S¦³¥O¥L±¼­±. "

¦n......©O­Ó¤p¦Ì©f¹ê¤ñ 7 ¤Ö §A§jxº¦ !!!!!!
ǢǢǢǢǢ !!!
§Ú¤w¸g save ¥ª§A©O¥y°µ§Ú¬Jª÷¥y.......
§Æ±æ§Ú¥i¥HÀò±ÂÅvµL­­¦¸¨Ï¥Î.....

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ jetspermman ©ó 2008-9-24 23:45 ½s¿è ]
¨S¦³¤@ºØ¬¡°Ê¹³ Fxxk those hot chicks ¯ë, Åý§Ú·Pı³o¼Ë¿E°Ê, «ä·Q¦p¦¹°_¥ñ. ¥ç§E¤ß¤§©Òµ½¤¼Áö¤E¦º¨äµS¥¼®¬.

This is Anfield ! ³o¸Ì«K¬O®Ëµá¸ô ! You'll Never Fxxk Alone !

³oÃþ¦è¬I¨ÑÀ³¤ÓÀÝ¡A¾i´³µL³½¨ý¡A­ø«Y¿ú¦h»P¤Ö¬J°ÝÃD¡A¦Ó«Y¨ý¹D ...

¤k¤H¡A­n¦³ÂI¤k¤H¬J¨ý¹D ...

ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó, ½Ð¹Á¸Õ¦h¶K¤å³¹Àò¨ú¿n¤À¡A¿n¤À¶W¹L 120 ©Î¯S©w¥Î¤á²Õ¤è¥i¬d¬Ý.

thx brother's report
your gal is gd
young & sweet

I hate girl that has attitude, no matter how pretty she is, how nice her figure is you will lose your interest. Sometime if the girl is nice but boring, you can't keep her for long either.
I have a lunch box and she is very nice w mid size boobs but I can't  keep her for longer than 4/5 days because she is boring. She won't talk too much, even when I make a joke, she just smiles. Girls need hardward to start but needs software to keep.
7 Siu, look like you won't keep this chic for too long.

how ¥ý move!

¦^´_ 30# ªº©«¤l

Authorisation granted !

ÁÙ¦³ªº¬O¡A§Ú¥´¿ù¦r¤F¡IÀ³¸Ó¬O¡G
"§@¬°¤@­Ó«È¤H¡A§Ú¨S¦³µ¹¤Ö§A¤@¤À¿ú¡F§@¬°¤@­ÓªB¤Í¡A§Ú¨S¦³¥O(§A)±¼­±. "

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2008-9-25 06:16 ½s¿è ]

¦^´_ 31# ªº©«¤l

¤j®v¥S¡A¦ü¥G§A³o±ø¤]¬O¿Dªùª÷³½¬û"ªº¤ì³½§a¡I

¦^´_ 33# ªº©«¤l

I already said this girl will only be a "Day Trade- short term stuff", that means, even I really ate her, she will only be my short tern feast only. I won't keep her for long. No way !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2008-9-24 17:00 µoªí
§Úªf¥X«á¡A§Aü¶¡C§Ú©È§A­n§¤¸¥Ø{¡I¦pªG§A¯uªº­nü¶¡A¨p¤Uªf­Ú§A¡A¬ÙÂIÁp¥æ©Òªº¥æ©ö¶O¡I
ª±Áp¥æËݼ¿²]½â
§Ú«Y¨®¯«

¦^´_ 33# ªº©«¤l

have a lunch box and she is very nice w mid size boobs but I can't  keep her for longer than 4/5 days because she is boring. She won't talk too much, even when I make a joke, she just smiles. Girls need hardward to start but needs software to keep"'

DoubleOO:  of course, if you want to keep a girl, she must have something inside, whether it is character, knowledge, etc or otherwise, it is just a bang or a few bangs.   If you like a girl, even though you do not ML with her (everytime), you still enjoy spending time with her, may be kissing, holding hands, etc.  

This "little girl" is more for banging.   I had a girl similar to this one (not as sizeable, only 33B) and I was electrified when I first saw her at K.  I asked her to come out 2 times, the 3rd time, we went for a short trip and afterwards I decided to quit since apart from the freshness, figures (she was slim and white), young, she had nothing to offer and she did exactly what you mentioend (Smiled when I made jokes) and she had no idea on anything..   

However, my little bros. still rememebers her once in a while.  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2008-9-25 08:41 µoªí
have a lunch box and she is very nice w mid size boobs but I can't  keep her for longer than 4/5 days because she is boring. She won't talk too much, even when I make a joke, she just smiles. Girls ne ...
I like this sentence " Girls need hardware to start but software to keep"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2008-9-25 06:13 µoªí
¤j®v¥S¡A¦ü¥G§A³o±ø¤]¬O¿Dªùª÷³½¬û"ªº¤ì³½§a¡I
¥Lªº¦W¦r¬O¤Ñ¤ß¡C

¬P´Á¤­¥h¹{¼ú§嘅³õ¦a喺Ãäo¬[.§A´XÂI¨ìFL,¦]¬°§Ú­nÅ¥¤éª½±µ¥ÑZH¥Xµo·Q´N¤@´N®É¶¡
´M¶}¤ß,¦ý¨D¹L±o¤H,¹L±o¦Û¤v
§A¹ï§Ú¦n,§Ú¹ï§A¦n

¦^´_ 42# ªº©«¤l

½Ð¬Ýthe PM I sent to you a few minutes ago. Call me anyway.

¥H¤U¬O³o©«¤lªº¤W¶°

¦^´_ 39# ªº©«¤l

I think we call this "generation gap".  Sadly enough, this is one of the reasons why some of these nice MM rather be with their guard dogs who exploited them than with standup citizen like us, coz they have a common language and background.

7 siu........§Q®`......¤p§Ì¨ØªA.....

¤j¨Ð¡A§A³o­Ó¤Ó¤ô¤F¡A§Ú§Ú§Ú³£¤£ª¾¹D¦p¦ó¤¶²Ð¬ü¤kµ¹§A¤F¡A¨ØªAªü¡C

§A©O©Û³£¬~±o¡C
¤£¹L­Ú¨â¦¸¾÷·|¦n³â

MM ´X¦nØ{, ¨£¨ì¬y¤f¤ô

7 ¤Ö, ¦n¤[¨S¸ò§A¥X¾¤ª±¤F, ±øÉƯu«Y¦n¤jªi§r, ¤U¦¸Ý¯§A¥h¼tª±, ­øª¾¼t±¡ªp¦p¦ó¤F!!!!

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.