推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 七少欲擒先縱”米舖西施”

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2008-10-4 17:40 發表

she is a very 正經女仔, and she simply tell me that she won't go for the final stage unless she is married. if she is willing to go for the final stage, i may not go out any more because of her, i ...
I had 2 friends who were 100% Po-friends in the past, went out 3-4 nights a week (at least).  After playing for 7-8 years, they got married and became really good husbands/fathers.  Myself and some other friends had tempted them to go out  but they refused, saying that although they feel itchy once in a while, they will not go out and play.    I think that even though they may surrender one day, it may just be an "annual event" and if it is the case, I think they are already good husband/father.  

回復 91# 的帖子

但我始終認為糟糠之妻不可棄。。
再幾年玩不動了還是要老伴呢。。
少年夫妻老年伴嘛。。。

Hai gor, agree with you..   It is like the famous HK writer "Ngai Hong", he is an absolute po-fan but now, he is with his wife, possibly because he has no $ or he has no energy..

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-6 10:06 發表

I had 2 friends who were 100% Po-friends in the past, went out 3-4 nights a week (at least).  After playing for 7-8 years, they got married and became really good husbands/fathers.  Myself and som ...
"Refuse to play outside" doesn't mean "good fathers and husbands"!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-10-6 10:10 發表

"Refuse to play outside" doesn't mean "good fathers and husbands"!
at least making a change from the past to show that u r being loyal to your wife ma, but it still depends on how the wife treat u in the first place.
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2008-10-6 10:31 發表

at least making a change from the past to show that u r being loyal to your wife ma, but it still depends on how the wife treat u in the first place.
I think every woman is greedy (or every man), she wants her husband to be loyal, she wants her husband contributing most of his salary to her, he wants his husband to make her proud in front of her friends, etc..  the list is endless. A smart wife would maintain a balance/be reasonable on most of her requests but some dumb wife would step over the line..  

Froggie, you are right though a eating outside husband could be a good husband.  In fact, one of my friends who eat outside is a good husband and father, and he wants to make himself better since he feels guilty of eating outside. I tell him do not feel guilty since once you have that feel, it is difficult to be in front of your wife..  Anyway, I think it is difficult to classify what a good/bad husband/father is.

回復 105# 的帖子

That's what I mean............... a man may be afftected by the gene and be a frequent outside eater. Sometimes this can generate great ability for his works, too. But when he is back to home, he can behave in an excellently way as a good husband and father!

When we come to talk what makes a good husband/wife..
should or should not go "PO"...it becomes too complicated a question la....and there will be no yes or no answers lo....

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-6 11:03 發表
should or should not go "PO"...it becomes too complicated a question la....and there will be no yes or no answers lo....
Well, it is better get back to the right track to our adventure.
BTW, where have those guys been during the past holiday.
It seems that Mac, Spider have disappeared for a long time.
Any new reports come up here?

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-10-6 11:20 發表

Well, it is better get back to the right track to our adventure.
BTW, where have those guys been during the past holiday.
It seems that Mac, Spider have disappeared for a long time.
Any new rep ...
Yes, I also find it to be quite stange that most MJ brothers disappeared. Anything wrong?

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-10-6 11:23 發表

Yes, I also find it to be quite stange that most MJ brothers disappeared. Anything wrong?
I start to moving place to place and need more information/recommendation from these big brothers.
Looking forward for their reports of the new adventures!

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-6 11:03 發表
人生怱怱數十年。。。無前世,無往生。。。
最重要做一D自己開心的事情。而又唔會傷害到另一半。。。。

哩D係我現在做人同過生活的簡單哲學

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-10-6 12:02 發表

人生怱怱數十年。。。無前世,無往生。。。

哩D係我現在做人同過生活的簡單哲學
好同意你的看法﹕
    ”做一D自己開心的事情。而又唔會傷害到另一半“。

我現在就是有得玩就玩啦。。

回復 112# 的帖子

”做一D自己開心的事情。而又唔會傷害到另一半“。

This statement practically is Bull Shit!! As no single wife will be unhurt if she knows you steal eat  outside. The only thing is to keep the secret from her.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-10-6 17:07 發表
”做一D自己開心的事情。而又唔會傷害到另一半“。

This statement practically is Bull Shit!! As no single wife will be unhurt if she knows you steal eat  outside. The only thing is to keep the secret  ...
Keeping the secret is of couse the most important thing la...

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-10-6 17:07 發表
”做一D自己開心的事情。而又唔會傷害到另一半“。

This statement practically is Bull Shit!! As no single wife will be unhurt if she knows you steal eat  outside. The only thing is to keep the secret  ...
係就係BS..0的..(題外話:果D百幾年國際大老鋪一夜之間連渣都無咪仲BS!! )

為左唔好令另一半傷心。。我成日都話要呃住佢。。仲話自己講white-lies...甘鬼好聽添。。。。

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-10-2 10:51 發表
I am too busy to give her a full training course. Anybody wants to be the trainer ?
好正的女女呀!不知七少兄可否給小弟個機會呢?

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

睇女係其次,.
欣賞七兄如何游刃於女女之間, 先至緊要.
又學到野.

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-10-6 12:02 發表

人生怱怱數十年。。。無前世,無往生。。。

哩D係我現在做人同過生活的簡單哲學
有人關心有人管,少一點點自由,本來就是心甘情願。
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-10-9 16:29 發表

有人關心有人管,少一點點自由,本來就是心甘情願。
very 佛法 feel..  but I am not willing wor..  

the ideal situation is 有人關心没有人管.. but it is almost impossible..

回復 120# 的帖子

被不被管,只是看你當初想被管多少吧了!

例如,我們有一個朋友,他當初識一個女朋友時,就撘了個棚,每星期要回香港三天陪老爸老媽的。又或者讀緊碩士課程的。那幾天就順理成章,自由身喇!你就算無街去,都千祈不要回去添啞!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-10-9 17:51 發表
被不被管,只是看你當初想被管多少吧了!

例如,我們有一個朋友,他當初識一個女朋友時,就撘了個棚,每星期要回香港三天陪老爸老媽的。又或者讀緊碩士課程的。那幾天就順理成章,自由身喇!你就算無街去,都千祈 ...
真係當"偷跳變成習慣"。。。。

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-10-9 17:51 發表
被不被管,只是看你當初想被管多少吧了!

例如,我們有一個朋友,他當初識一個女朋友時,就撘了個棚,每星期要回香港三天陪老爸老媽的。又或者讀緊碩士課程的。那幾天就順理成章,自由身喇!你就算無街去,都千祈 ...
I have similar "scaffolding" (not as much as 3 days, just 1/2 to 1 day per week)  but sometimes, it is quite tiring to find some places to go just to avoid returning home early!

回復 123# 的帖子

成癮行為 多為求快感抗抑鬱

Den ~~ This is our 同盟日報 update.

都市日報: 成癮行為 多為求快感抗抑鬱      (同盟日報特派記者麥迪文)

不少人喜歡藉瘋狂購物、濫藥或賭博紓壓。一項調查發現,70%受訪者由於受負面情緒困擾,包括抑鬱及孤單等觸發成癮行為,並希望從中得到快感,其次是不敵生活壓力(中呀!)及習慣所驅使。

明愛家庭服務去年4月至8月,訪 問198名有成癮行為,並正使用中心服務的人士,了解引致他們出現成癮習慣的因素。結果發現,70%人因感到如挫敗 (0%)、憤怒 (0%)、抑鬱 (30%)、焦慮 (20%)、沉悶 (30%) 及孤單 (20%)等負面情緒,而觸發成癮行為,包括曾出現嗜酒 (0)、濫藥 (0)、賭博 (0)、購物沉溺 (我買模型算唔算呢??)、上網沉溺 (開埋 forum tim!),甚至出現自毀 (0)、偷竊 (偷情算唔算!)、拔毛髮 (剪鼻毛算唔算?) 及縱火 (0) 沉溺等。
當中,以上網及打遊戲機 (中呀! I like 打 PC 遊戲, Today 去 buy Brothers in Arms) 沉溺最多,佔40%,其次濫藥, 嗜酒(晚上飲小小  no problem!) 及賭博 (0) 各佔30%。
明愛臨床心理學家李桂儀表示,部分沉溺行為有極負面的影響,如有個案為紓緩緊張而不斷拔頭髮,嚴重至拔去逾60%頭髮。出現自毀傾向的個案,可能因心裡存有極大痛苦,為轉移痛苦,不惜自毀身體,令身體出現痛楚以減輕心理上的不愉快。

沉溺召妓宣洩不快
調查又指,65%受訪者進行成癮行為的目的,是希望得到刺激或開心,其次是解悶、忘記煩惱或逃避問題,以及減輕負面情緒 (全中呀!)。
李桂儀指,有需要藉成癮行為尋求快樂的人,可能代表他們在生活中得不到滿足感,建議他們培養一些正面的成癮活動 (模型, 小說, PC game, 電影 是我生活中的4大愛好。),代替負面的沉溺 (偷食大概是我第五愛好!),包括尋找有益身心的康體或體能活動 (做 Gym確實幫了我一個大忙!)。,並多向朋友傾訴 (為同盟會政策吹水辦公室乾杯!),以正面宣洩自己的情緒及尋求協助。

另外,明愛性治療師江寶祥說,過去一年,他們又接獲10宗有關性沉溺個案,當中包括性虐 (0)及性侵犯 (0)。他指,其中一個個案當事人Sam,因生活及人際生活受困擾,瞞著太太召妓,召妓後又因不敢向別人傾訴而更加遏抑,最終召妓次數愈來愈多 (好似愈來愈小....雖然昨天番食阿丹第11次! ),演變成依賴及成癮 (去叫 Ah Sam join我們!)。江說,本港就有關方面的輔導服務不足,成癮者應多向外界傾訴及求助,以解開鬱結 (同盟會協助解決沉溺成癮行為, IPO有望實現 wor!)。 (都市)

相關搜索目錄: Gym 小說 賭博 購物 模型
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

回復 124# 的帖子

"成癮行為 多為求快感抗抑鬱"
也可以說為減壓嘛。。做些事情減減壓。。很好呀。。

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.