推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Macau D1 Visit on Golden Week

Macau D1 Visit on Golden Week

Have a half day off yesterday and went to D1 to enjoy my birthday gift.   Arrived at 1600, surprising not many gals (around 10 北妹 and 2 Thai + 1 VN). Chatted with manager, he said due to Golden Week, very busy, 99% occuried!   Sat down and took a look of all 3 (I prefer Thai & VN). Before the drink come, I made a decision within 0.0001 second to take the VN gal #385. Good looking and sexy body shape except a bit skinny hip but overall rate is 8 of 10 in my standard.

Her name is 蓉 and can speak Cantonese, that's good! When we went to the room, she helped me take off the clothes and hang it propably with hanger. Good service! Then she prepare the bed and arrange hot water for bath. While waiting the bath ready, she gave me a good BM on the bed. Unfortunately, her breast is articial and a bit hard, points deducted!   But her service is good and she did very hard to make me happy.   She asked me turn around and used her breast to BM my brother with BB oil. To be honest, it is not very enjoyable to play my brother around her breast until she used her nipples to massage my brother's sensitive areas for several minutes. Then she used her hairless pussy to massage it.... Oh my dear!

Then we went to bath, she bathed me very detail as usual. She played my brother again by hands and breasts with soap... After a while, she used mouth to BJ my brother naturally, her togue moved around my brother's head and other part. I was lying on the bath and so enjoyed her service..   She continued to bath my back and kept BM with her breast. Then she asked me to sit a bit upper in the bath and she started to BJ, BM my brother very diligently. I almost ejected..

When we went to the bed, I checked my watch and we had almost 40 mins on this foreplay.   On the bed, she continued to serve me happy......... and I did not disappoint her.   We finished just around 10 mins before the due time. We lied on the bed and I hold her in my arm and talked for a while.

After we dressed up and walked out, she accompanied with me to lobby and waited until the lift come.

Comments: Full marks at 5.0

Face: 3.5 (mid twenties)
Body: 3.5 (skinny hip and artifical breasts)
Service: 5.0 (100% effort in 90 mins)
Technique: 4.5
Overall Satisfication: 4.5

Expenses:

Package price: $1,6xx (I paid by credit card)
Tips: $20 to Ahma & $100 to gal.

相關搜索目錄: Credit card

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.