推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

41 12
發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 筲箕灣的驚喜

筲箕灣的驚喜

因近轉到港島東返工,昨日摸到筲箕灣懷舊場探險。

硬件......................不值一提
軟件......................主任問:“做開邊個“,我例牌話:“第一次泥,搵個後生D泥啦“
入房...................... 果然冇老點,泥個全場「霖把最大,年紀最細」#118, 2x頭,健談
骨技.......................做左唔係好耐,美容院出身,手骨可以

埋單5xx,三粒鐘有HJ

相關搜索目錄: 美容

Brother,

Can tell the address of this sauna place ma ?

thanks

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Do you need to share room with other clients, C-Hing??

引用:
原帖由 petpetlover 於 2008-10-4 13:13 發表
Brother,

Can tell the address of this sauna place ma ?

thanks
大街海洋,要搭礞W的

街坊C9場

原先都預左係C9恐龍埸先至話探險,
結果...............都話有驚喜囉
應該唔洗拍房

引用:
原帖由 grandpa 於 2008-10-4 12:15 發表
因近轉到港島東返工,昨日摸到筲箕灣懷舊場探險。

硬件......................不值一提
軟件......................主任問:“做開邊個“,我例牌話:“第一次泥,搵個後生D泥啦“
入房.................... ...
too expensive for $5XX

少少補充,聽講個場除一兩個霖把外,都係C9多

引用:
原帖由 HOSP 於 2008-10-5 01:03 發表

too expensive for $5XX
呢間去左好多年,唔趕時間,唔介意環境舊,有成三粒鐘慢慢dup其實唔算貴
來我的房子淋糞吧!操你娘的死糞青!!

幾年前我都有經常去, 因為住喺附近夠就腳, 個陣時嘅!!*都係後生架, 唔知仲有冇其他推介呢?

80 la, ok young, early 30.  ok long leg, ok face (a bit look like I.T boss' wife), at least willing to see you in light. RPP.....beaware of "run fire"...I run fire at least 5 time by her....and she will slowly wake "him" up and hj again w/o even make a sound....

Fightclub, thx for your great reply. Do you know #80 & #118 is day or night shift?

#118返全日,不過都唔易mark

引用:
原帖由 vanet 於 2008-10-6 04:36 發表
Fightclub, thx for your great reply. Do you know #80 & #118 is day or night shift?
There is only one shift in this sauna - 11am to 6am.......most bg leave upstair...

希望有機會試吓啦! 因為一諗到佢既硬件就令我 ,連野飲都難飲過人

晚間主任仲係咪輝哥呀

係唔係床尾基?

This place is old, no good food or drinks.  But considering the price, it is better than visiting those 足沐店, and ask for 鬼鼠機.  At least, it has a proper bathing place, and a bigger room.  I visit this sauna several times.  You don't normally have to share room before 2 p.m., but then you may have to part room for the 1st part service if more customers are coming.  Most BGs are at their late 20's or 30's. It is a good place to relax but don't expect too much.

I've tried %% last month, middle 20's I guess, fair face and body. The staff told me she is a new comer ... worth to try.

[ 本帖最後由 Disorders 於 2008-10-7 15:29 編輯 ]

I think we have great demand for RPP sauna in HK Island. Since 'Great Lake' has been closed for sometime now, any boss is willing to take the challenge to open a new one with similar price $5xx but better hardware so that it can fill the huge potential demand.

引用:
原帖由 Disorders 於 2008-10-6 15:05 發表
I've tried %% last month, middle 20's I guess, fair face and body. The staff told me she is a new comer ... worth to try.
I have only tried old %%.  May be she come back la.  The old %% will R your whole body if u wish......

Been to this sauna since 1995.......

引用:
原帖由 fightclub 於 2008-10-6 10:43 發表
80 la, ok young, early 30.  ok long leg, ok face (a bit look like I.T boss' wife), at least willing to see you in light. RPP.....beaware of "run fire"...I run fire at least 5 time by her....and she wi ...
Really so nice?

引用:
原帖由 Disorders 於 2008-10-6 15:05 發表
tried.  bone skill mama.  but rpp really good........long leg, white skin, but to dark to see face.  usually need a few visit to see face cleanly.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-10-10 13:30 發表

Really so nice?
邊方面? IT boss wife or "run fire"...

41 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.