推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 兩天坦洲,珠海行

7-siu, Thanks your reporting... it is very good to see you guys action... even i can't join... it is very enjoyable...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2008-10-13 16:45 發表

How about FAST FOOD at 3-Sand areas !
Frankly speaking..I'd rather pay 150 for a fast food than to having such dead fish ON...of course fast food places is not too tidy la..

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-13 17:11 發表

Frankly speaking..I'd rather pay 150 for a fast food than to having such dead fish ON...of course fast food places is not too tidy la..
Go out to have another fast food tonight ?  You'd call me by now too !
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2008-10-13 18:04 發表

Go out to have another fast food tonight ?  You'd call me by now too !
No la...home already...saving energy for tomorrow,
but just got the bad news..red light just on....

回復 29# 的帖子

Oh, poor guy ! Are you going to have a sauna section first before meeting her ?

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-13 21:16 發表

No la...home already...saving energy for tomorrow but just got the bad news..red light just on....
Need to change location from K-room to hotel room exclusively ?
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
吃了一台都是,吃不完打包給保安,才是一千元!
老細.一千蚊係TZ的K房438蚊加買料370蚊加餐廳加工費230蚊呀
四個人喺灣仔食一餐普通海鮮要一千蚊,啲人聽倒以為我老點你呀.可能喺香港灣仔就得

[ 本帖最後由 par3 於 2008-10-14 01:18 編輯 ]
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2008-10-14 01:17 發表

老細.一千蚊係TZ的K房438蚊加買料370蚊加餐廳加工費230蚊呀, 四個人喺灣仔食一餐普通海鮮要一千蚊,啲人聽倒以為我老點你呀.可能喺香港灣仔就得
He also owe you 20 RMB too !
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

坦州是平亦是沒有服務。
狗周水會,本人去了好幾次;就沒有C兄這麼好的體驗。

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-10-13 22:44 發表
Oh, poor guy ! Are you going to have a sauna section first before meeting her ?
Good suggestion but I can go only after work..no time at all..

引用:
原帖由 kwokching 於 2008-10-14 08:10 發表
坦州是平亦是沒有服務。
狗周水會,本人去了好幾次;就沒有C兄這麼好的體驗。
狗周水會有两种:水疗同桑拿。
水疗适合一家大细、桑拿就只适合男士。

你上次是否去了水疗?
過去的心火般灼熱,今天已變了冰凍。。。。。。。

回復 36# 的帖子

我唔知啊!我是從水療的門口入,部長帶著我,茶兄,和Par3上二樓,經過沐足,餐廳,再上三樓。而且,我做的也只是男士樂園,一定不會帶老婆去的!

相關搜索目錄: 水療

回復 29# 的帖子

Red light? I still do not understand why even the LB won't take the Pill for you. The the Red Light is short and very predictable, You can plan your trips according to the calendar. If she would take the injection, then there would be no red light for months.

Thanks for sharing

引用:
原帖由 lomo 於 2008-10-15 01:52 發表
Red light? I still do not understand why even the LB won't take the Pill for you. The the Red Light is short and very predictable, You can plan your trips according to the calendar. If she would take  ...
Her period should have come a few days later but she got affected by a girl she stays together and has it come early...
She wanted sex also and she drank a lot of beer last evening and  tried to have less...and we finally did everything as usual...will do the same tonight...a Singaporean friend is here and we play two nights..

回復 40# 的帖子

You come back from CA this early morning ? Poor FXXker !!!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-10-15 12:06 發表
You come back from CA this early morning ? Poor FXXker !!!
Yes, going again this evening...

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-15 12:00 發表

She wanted sex also and she drank a lot of beer last evening and  tried to  ...
ya, sometimes, girls at red light have higher s. drive.   If you dare, the feel is not bad to have it raw but the scene of your part covered with blood is quite scary.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-15 13:55 發表
ya, sometimes, girls at red light have higher s. drive.   If you dare, the feel is not bad to have it raw but the scene of your part covered with blood is quite scary. h:" />
I always wear a jacket la..even with LB..

I got the cable cord  so I can upload the photos of the TZ K girl:
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-10-16 18:42 發表
I got the cable cord  so I can upload the photos of the TZ K girl:
點解冇雨落都見到雨雲
玲瓏骰子安紅豆, 入骨傷思知不知

狗周講的囡囡

無謂多講,去片!
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-10-16 20:27 發表
無謂多講,去片!
So green.

are there any上門按摩in ZH? i go to ZH once a month. usually too lazy to go out. or cheap. how much is 上門按摩 usually? or may be i should meet you guys after dinner

回復 21# 的帖子

Dear 七少 Hing, I'll go to ZH next week for business and planning to stay there over the weekend, can you please recommend some high quality  K & SN that I can try wihtout running into pork chop?

I've tried "Golden Leave" once but the MM there is no so hot (but cheap with good service), however, since some Macau MM told me they also live and work in ZH, so I wonder where are the high quality K or SN are.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.