推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 古都短報告

古都短報告

今天一早出發,
經落馬洲去世界之娼轉車往古都,
十二時十五分到達金三角。
第一時間去聾賭會洗爪,
女女低胸穿運動裝工衣,
被女女性虐待近兩個鐘,
可惜沒有被姦。

逃離現場即致電疑冬多啦A夢訂房和訂女,
去到時見到無人穿制服,
部長和門口的都穿便服,
也不見有水姑娘,
女女也是穿便服,
比起穿制服還漂亮,
她更加說原本今天不用上班,
因為無錢使,
所以便上班,
原來她們現在隔天才用上班。
關了房門便做應該做的事,

其間足足用了4O分鐘探穴,
其餘的不說了,
請自我想象。
完事後回金三角坐5﹕25班車回世界之娼,
現在回想起來都有點兒驚!

[ 本帖最後由 忽然一Q 於 2008-10-16 22:39 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 運動

該做的做了就好,但你唔使食飯既XDDDD

引用:
原帖由 ben7 於 2008-10-16 22:48 發表
該做的做了就好,但你唔使食飯既XDDDD
有個豐富的早餐嘛,
而且下面個頭搶了控制權,
身不由己。

回復 3# 的帖子

We all control by the head downside !!!!

引用:
原帖由 忽然一Q 於 2008-10-16 22:37 發表
今天一早出發,
經落馬洲去世界之娼轉車往古都,
十二時十五分到達金三角。
第一時間去聾賭會洗爪,
女女低胸穿運動裝工衣,
被女女性虐待近兩個鐘,
可惜沒有被姦。

逃離現場即致電疑冬多啦A ...
師兄, CA在打大風, 我前天去, 昨天回, 見情況不好.

暫時吾好去住.

相關搜索目錄: 運動

Hey man, I found nothing strange when I was there days ago!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

回復 6# 的帖子

"Factory" and "Statute Prize" are both closed for Fire inspection renovation.

"E-dong" open on alternative days, and no uniform parade..

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-10-16 23:53 發表
Hey man, I found nothing strange when I was there days ago!
But , did you visit CA yesterday and today ?  I did.

A little bit strange still. I visit 天地XX yesterday and very funny, some girl with casual wear, but some with sexy dress. The manageress explained that they have just started their afternoon session and not enough time to change clothes.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-10-16 23:56 發表
"Factory" and "Statute Prize" are both closed for Fire inspection renovation.

"E-dong" open on alternative days, and no uniform parade..
opening on alternative day is interesting..  They are 50% afraid of fire inspection or ??

回復 5# 的帖子

好彩我上星期去了,那晚十分正常.

回復 8# 的帖子

Just finished within this week.  Don't want to dislcose my schedule here, but definitely not weeks or months ago!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-17 01:11 發表

opening on alternative day is interesting..  They are 50% afraid of fire inspection or ??
But just received information from a manager in british army camp, some of them are on vacation!

And I'd sent a SMS to the Kawaii girl, she didn't reply!!

Days ago, everything was OK, then now everything is not OK!!  FAST COME = FAST GO??

Strange... a SN operate on alternative day? normally... if there is serious inspection on no matter the reason is...K will close completely... but for hotel sn... they are business as usual... of course... no uniform for that time... but then... operate on alternative day is so strange wor...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-10-17 09:39 發表
Strange... a SN operate on alternative day? normally... if there is serious inspection on no matter the reason is...K will close completely... but for hotel sn... they are business as usual... of cour ...
The girl tells me that they go for work on alternative day.
That means they have 2 shifts, like fireman, day on and day off.
I think the SN operates on every day.

[ 本帖最後由 忽然一Q 於 2008-10-17 09:58 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 忽然一Q 於 2008-10-17 09:57 發表

The girl tells me that they go for work on alternative day.
That means they have 2 shifts, like fireman, day on and day off.
I think the SN operates on every day.
Then, it is like the Shanghai snas system.  Girls work on alternate day to remain fresh(relative).  It could only happen when there is more supply of girls than demand.  Good sign to us but not good sign to the girls since they have less $..  

Are you talking about British Army SNA?

But the fact is... we have just got the information that a sn is actually close and open in alternative day
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-17 10:02 發表

Then, it is like the Shanghai snas system.  Girls work on alternate day to remain fresh(relative).  It could only happen when there is more supply of girls than demand.  Good sign to us but not go ...
Are you talking about British Army SNA?
疑冬 SN
英文好似叫皇帝會

I was in CA Tuesday and Wednesday..the K I went to on Tuesday was normal....

引用:
原帖由 忽然一Q 於 2008-10-17 10:26 發表

疑冬 SN
英文好似叫皇帝會
The royal family...

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-10-17 10:53 發表
I was in CA Tuesday and Wednesday..the K I went to on Tuesday was normal....
Thanks for Hai gor for your live reporting.  

I think it is the fire regulation check that affects some of the K/snas only.  OSXXX is new and Australia SN is renovated last year and not sure if they have got the license or not.  A few months ago when I visited Australia SN,  and while I was taking a shower after my 1st round, the light went out completely. I could not even see myself! It was quite scary since I thought it was a fire.  Then, after 1 min or so, the light was on..  The girl told me that it is quite common. I think it happens to factory as well.  

Thinking about safety, in fact, in a longer term, it is good news that if those relatively dangerous/no fire license places would have to renovate/improve so that we could play more safely in the future.

謝謝報告, 睇個勢都唔知幾時係安全期, 始終在風雨中一樣有場會開門既. 究竟今次打風主因係消防嗎?? 希望快d放晴啦.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.