推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

33 12
發新話題
打印

北京,辽宁游

北京,辽宁游

finally, i could screw the CA Mami in Beijing
Perfect body!
I think i am sink with her; however, i also know she is not as "simple" as i could imagine
well, i go to dailian for private and then to 辽阳
will return next week with pic. and reports

引用:
原帖由 hongkonger 於 2008-10-26 16:27 發表
Perfect body!
I think i am sink with her; however, i also know she is not as "simple" as i could imagine
well, i go to dailian for private and then to  ...
你就好啦!
你係天堂,我係地獄。。。
我係哩個肥婆樂園捱左好耐麵包。。。。。。

引用:
原帖由 hongkonger 於 2008-10-26 16:27 發表
Perfect body!
well, i go to dailian for private and then to  ...
Well !  "sink at sight" Be careful!

回復 1# 的帖子

If you can upload your brief report now, why can't you upload your photos?

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-10-27 01:23 發表
If you can upload your brief report now, why can't you upload your photos?
i have no connection cable from my mobile
only gal face,  no xxx pic

how about bluetooth to your mobile? if no built in bluetooth in notebook, only cost something around 50 to 70 to get a bluetooth receiver, but one thing to be careful with, the installation disc may not work properly, cuz i trapped by this once, so it is a good idea to bring the notebook and try to install it on site
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2008-10-27 09:20 發表
how about bluetooth to your mobile? if no built in bluetooth in notebook, only cost something around 50 to 70 to get a bluetooth receiver, but one thing to be careful with, the installation disc may n ...
i am using hp business notebook model with no bluetooth
has sd/mmc reader, but i have no converter here

i sent my lovely mami to hometown  
then i move on to "an shan", the 5th biggest city in northern east and 1st steel source in china (鞍钢 0323)
i have busy sex life here
gal from diff. place in northern part. good face, nice body
but the gal is very expensive, KTV gal RMB1000- for overnight, sauna RMB800-
only few choice of KTV and sauna

when i told my friend that i saw many lovely restaurant gal, he arranged pimp (young nice gal!!) to book room serice to me
also RMB1000- from local university, part-time chicks
no many serivce, but excellence face and body -- young, innocence face, cuty smile, white smooth skin, middle cup
i almost broke my fuck records in one night !!!

回復 8# 的帖子

Gals at  RMB1000- for overnight is not cheap but not expensive if they are good qualities ( i believe they are as you described).

Hope to see your reports on Dalian girls!  Noth-east girls are good..

回復 8# 的帖子

We pay $800 for some so so girls and $1,200 for so-call models, in K for overnight. You pay $1,000 for overnight, how can you say it is expansive ?

C Hing, 可否 PM 那個 young pimp 的電話 給我嗎?謝謝

引用:
原帖由 lolei 於 2008-10-27 23:13 發表
C Hing, 可否 PM 那個 young pimp 的電話 給我嗎?謝謝
lolei

新手

帖子9 積分279 金錢18  性別男 註冊時間2006-8-24

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-10-27 14:31 發表
We pay $800 for some so so girls and $1,200 for so-call models, in K for overnight. You pay $1,000 for overnight, how can you say it is expansive ?
you need to understand the living standard is much cheaper

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-10-27 09:36 發表
Gals at  RMB1000- for overnight is not cheap but not expensive if they are good qualities ( i believe they are as you described).

Hope to see your reports on Dalian girls!  Noth-east girls are goo ...
tiger in Dalian
not possible to do it

引用:
原帖由 Jack-a-Lent 於 2008-10-26 18:00 發表

Well !  "sink at sight" Be careful!
thanks!

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-10-26 17:37 發表

你就好啦!
你係天堂,我係地獄。。。
我係哩個肥婆樂園捱左好耐麵包。。。。。。
no!
you are at the paradise -- so you no need to have sex
i am in the hell -- i need to be testified and fought against courageously

you are so enjoy to stay in NE of china

Any idea for newbie in Dailian? I will go there at 4 Nov, I hope can try some great 東北gal! Possible pick up at street? or any good Sn for newbie?

How nice!  Expecting for more report and photos from C-hing!

東北的確係一個好想去完又去的地方!!!
來我的房子淋糞吧!操你娘的死糞青!!

try too much 湖南 in zh, zh also has some 東北gal,but not good quality

引用:
原帖由 serow 於 2008-10-30 23:21 發表
Any idea for newbie in Dailian? I will go there at 4 Nov, I hope can try some great 東北gal! Possible pick up at street? or any good Sn for newbie?
原始短消息: C兄你好
引用:
小弟11月4號機去大連 想問下 關於夜遊要注意D咩 同埋有咩好地方介紹下

please do some search of this forum
i made a number of report of dailian

basically, dailian is as safety as shanghai. gals is good but expensive. don't listen taxi driver as they will try to set you up. just go to any big sauna and you will have handjob. you can also go to matsa disco to pick gals 

my flight to hk is nov-02 sunday night
if you come tomorrow (sat), let's go to drink
check pm for my mobile

相關搜索目錄: Disco

i fuck gal day and night since two week ago such that my dick could not get hard last night with my gal-friend 
i love NE 

THANKS你先! I will go to the 外商俱樂部! but pls tell me how much exactly pay? over night 1200>? mami 300>? total how much?

咁比法 即係成4千蚊埋單?

33 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.