推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

Qingdao + Shanghai 3 day 2 night

Qingdao + Shanghai 3 day 2 night

Arrived QD Sunday, already past midnight.  Checked in to a local 5-star.  Did not venture out to the sauna.  Went next door for some late night congee, had a very nice and long conversation with the pretty captain from Guangdong. Got her phone number and she told me she could be my tour guide next time.  I told her that is my first time in QD (but of course I don't even remember how many times I have been to QD).  

Anyway, back to the hotel and to the hotel salon on 2nd floor, asked for massage and RMB150 per hour they said.  I said OK, and picked 1 local girl out of the 3.  Cute face, good body.  Only a little excess fat in the tummy area.  So back to my room, took off my clothes and massage started. later on she asked if I would like to do anything extra for $1000.  At that time, with her hands rubbing my little bro, what else should I say.  So did not even bargain and off to shower.  Surprisingly good service with sensual and skillful BJ with condom I requested.  1 shot finished and told her to go since I had a meeting at 8:30am next day, and got real tired with all the travel.

Finished meeting and business lunch, had a 2 hour window before my flight to Shanghai.  Went to the Chung Wan sauna on Yan An 3 Road.  Got changed and again, asked for the Thai Spa special.  Led to the VIP room, picked a cutie from a lineup of 5.  All about a 7 in looks and body.  Water bed, rocking chair, no ropes though.  Standard CP procedure.  For 2 hours of fun, I went 2 Q.  Total damage RMB988.  Then hopped on taxi, headed to the airport and got off at HungQiao airport later in the evening.

Checked in again at the Le Royal Meridien.  Called the college student that I met last time for drinks.  She said OK and met up in an hour at the hotel bar.  Of course we chatted up a little bit about everything.  Her studies and careers, her plans to go to the US for cultural exchange programs, works.  Shared some serious talks but sweet.  After couple bottles of red wine, back to my room.  This time she stayed until next morning since I did not have meeting until 11am.  So we had a room service breakfast then we went another Q.  Of course paid her.  Checked out and went to my meetings and lunch.  After lunch, went to Shanghai hotel again (since my lunch was nearby) for a quickie.  A DongBei girl.  The line up was still Good!  The best I have seen in a while across the saunas in China.  Anyway, standard procedures with water bed.  One note is that they use the same soapy liquid as the massage place in Japan.  So the girl can really slide up and down on you.  This is the reason why I kept going back to this place.  The same Japan fun with a much better girl!

Wrapped up the trip and back to Hong Kong.  Exhausted but fun!

相關搜索目錄: SPA Wine

what a wonderful trip!!!!!! Thanks!!!
來我的房子淋糞吧!操你娘的死糞青!!

nice report. good job!

Thanks brother for your report, interesting and like to go to QD soon.

good trip, good report, thanks.

So you're swapping dinning and fxcking the whole trip!

How wonderful!

May need to go to QD soon, may I know which hotel did you stay in QD?
... 原來我冇簽名檔 ...

stayed in HaiTian hotel east wing.  cost about RMB600, booked on Ctrip.com
good location, OK room, no service. there are some cheaper ones around, but I just always stayed there for convenience.  Shangri-la is getting too expensive across the road.

LL有屋企人喺山東.依家嗰個之前又係喺青島讀書.所以雖然未去過,但我對青島都幾有感情
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

回復 1# 的帖子

great report and a good mix of freelances and professional girls.

QD: last time I was there , i did not see too many beautiful girls. Might be I did not have the freedom to watch around, thus missed a lot of them...

Re: shanghai hotel: "they use the same soapy liquid as the massage place in Japan" is it the jelly that is quite sticky?  if it is the case, you coudl find it in Gut Yuen and one sna in CA (my own experience, of course, three must be many others).

Thanks, it'll be appreicated if you can provide more info about QD, I'm planning to go there for holidays....

引用:
原帖由 chin 於 2008-11-1 18:36 發表
stayed in HaiTian hotel east wing.  cost about RMB600, booked on Ctrip.com
good location, OK room, no service. there are some cheaper ones around, but I just always stayed there for convenience. ...
Thanks! Since I haven't been to QD before and have absolutely no idea of how to get around in the city at all; with your recommendation, at least I'll have a reputable place to stay.

... then I can start explore something else ...
... 原來我冇簽名檔 ...

you're so busy la

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 12# 的帖子

for 1st QD timer, the city is not big and actually not much to see.  it is more like a european city in the old part of the town since it has been occupied by the German troops for a period of time and that was when the German established the beer brewery which later transformed into today's Qingdao Beer empire.  There are couple tourist spots, you might want to go to the QD Beer museum for a quick tour and fresh beer.

for fun, there are many KTVs in town.  High class, mid class and cheap fun as well.  Usually my client treated all KTV expenses (of course except the girl fee).  I have been the many, but only recommended the following: Crowne Plaza, Regency Hotel. I forgot the cheap ones, where girls took all of their clothes off and hotel room upstairs for a quickie.  But the place is run down and not very clean.  so did not go for it.  But they can BJ you right in the KTV room!

for sauna, best bet is to Chung Wan on Yan An 3 Road, very close to the Shangri-la or Post Telecom hotel.  They have specials, and no rip offs!  Do not follow the taxi drivers! Never!

for clubbing, go to Babyface or VIP. young girls hang around those places.

for food, the seafood are fresh, but they do not know how to cook! so only so-so food in QD.
Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for Chin's introduction to QD, will definitely go there to try!!!
來我的房子淋糞吧!操你娘的死糞青!!

Did the NC or KTV in Shanghai serve single person? If they don't have a room for single person, do you know which KTV or NC that can serve for one person only (or sit outside but not in room).

引用:
原帖由 John2003 於 2008-11-3 16:43 發表
Did the NC or KTV in Shanghai serve single person? If they don't have a room for single person, do you know which KTV or NC that can serve for one person only (or sit outside but not in room).
I've been to Shanghai mid-class NC by myself and it's ok. That place I went was near 新天地 and price was less than 2,000 including a bottle of Black Label, tips to taipan, DJ and girl. They have interval that the girl would take off the top while rubbing your little brother on your lap.

Off course everywhere would welcome single customer, but just that for higher end places the minimum is usually high and not worth for one customer only.
... 原來我冇簽名檔 ...

引用:
原帖由 chin 於 2008-11-3 15:48 發表
for 1st QD timer, the city is not big and actually not much to see.  it is more like a european city in the old part of the town since it has been occupied by the German troops for a period of time an ...

Thanks so much for your detail introduction of QD! Will definitely try upon upcoming visit.
... 原來我冇簽名檔 ...

Chin ching, thx for your report

Thanks C-hing, Do you mean 2,000 not include ML? You occupy a single small room?
Can i have the Name & Address? Thanks~

引用:
原帖由 John2003 於 2008-11-4 10:16 發表
Thanks C-hing, Do you mean 2,000 not include ML? You occupy a single small room?
Can i have the Name & Address? Thanks~
~2,000 was only charges within the room and tips to DJ, taipan & MM of 200 each, I didn't take the girl out as the quality was so so.

I'm really sorry that I've totally forgotten the name of the place. It's about 2-3 blocks east and 1 block north of 新天地, inside a small alley beside a 休閒中心 which has very big neon sign.
... 原來我冇簽名檔 ...

I got it~ Thank you.
Some report said there are some shows in the big NC like "天上人間". I guess there are some seats in 大廳 so that i can go alone and hoped that they can allow me to pick a girls for drinks only. Then no need to pay for the Min. room charge, is that possible?

引用:
原帖由 chin 於 2008-11-1 09:49 發表
Arrived QD Sunday, already past midnight.  Checked in to a local 5-star.  Did not venture out to the sauna.  Went next door for some late night congee, had a very nice and long conversation with the p ...
Good fun...
I usually go to K in qingdao..it is not expansive and quite fun..it is 2, 8, 10  and very often I can get a nice local or north east MM...
one thing not good for ON is that Mms leave early in the morning..7 to 8 they would leave..

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.