推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

70 123
發新話題
打印

金融風暴下的上海K

金融風暴下的上海K

這兩個禮拜在上海已感到金融風暴已衝擊這個不夜城了。。

商務應酬客為主的貴價場已明顯冷清。。一天上到去"甘Big X 黃“竟然只有三間房的客。。馬上就要關掉一層了。。跟以前訂了房去到仍拿不到房的情況真是天淵之別。。最羅命的是不知何時小費還漲到500塊。。年初時三百漲到四百時已很反感。。那些女女又不是漂亮年輕。。又不會招呼。。只是ON 99 坐在那邊發法信息就拿500。。超也麼。。

小場子情況就好點。。以前不早訂房就沒房的。。現在已不用訂了。。幾時想去就一定有房。。女女還是很多給選。。招呼又好。。薄紗DEEP V 裙。。真空上陣。。拿出來玩都得。。200 小費。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-5 19:10 發表

商務應酬客為主的貴價場已明顯冷清。。一天上到去"甘Big X 黃“竟然只有三間房的客。。馬上就要關掉一層了。。跟以前訂了房去到仍拿不到房的情況真是天淵之 ...
I'd been to this 'Gold big fight yellow' several times 2 years ago, tip was 400, same as you mentioned, girls were sending sms all nite.

Have you been to golden sunshine? Although it looks cheaper than 'Gold Big', but I find it more fun there, if you manage to get there early, you can pick some very acceptable girls at the first few rounds.

good job,,,,,,,
fkw

c hing 你就好啦, 我在上海一年都系去过一的普通野

引用:
原帖由 Mr.big 於 2008-11-5 20:16 發表

I'd been to this 'Gold big fight yellow' several times 2 years ago, tip was 400, same as you mentioned, girls were sending sms all nite.

Have you been to golden sunshine? Although it looks cheap ...
Have not been to Golden Sunshine but been to Purple Capital City..opened early this year, it was this K that raising the tip from 300 to 400...
I could see actually a lot of edible MMs but they all seem 20 something..mostly taller and that's it...

A Singaporean friend was much annoyed by his MM who was sending message al the time and he said if you sent one more I would send you away.but she just continued...

引用:
原帖由 kokken 於 2008-11-5 20:21 發表
c hing 你就好啦, 我在上海一年都系去过一的普通野
普通野才好玩呀。。那些應酬地方一點不好玩的。。

講真. 香港人去k玩 最方便係cp. 我都有機會去過兩三次上海. 但係因為聽講d K好貴所以唔敢去. 大海兄講依家情形唔一樣. 其實駛費差幾遠呢? 如果以前陪坐係500, 依家變成200. 咁呢個衝擊真係好大. 咁酒水收費/房錢又有冇平到呢?

hi, ching

請問最近有沒有踏足上海的桑拿啊,有沒有新料?

小弟週末過上海飲酒,或許有可能抽時間去偸吃,打算去吉原。唔知道而傢仲有沒有靚女咧

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-5 11:10 發表
小場子情況就好點。。以前不早訂房就沒房的。。現在已不用訂了。。幾時想去就一定有房。。女女還是很多給選。。招呼又好。。 ...
大海兄, 可否PM一下小弟細場的資料呀先感謝

回復 7# 的帖子

I think you have misunderstood what Dai Hoi said. He said those places used to be $200 tips has been increased to $400 in the befinning of this year and now, it has increased to $500.

There are some cheaper places which only need $200 for tips are much more fun that those big, expensive, business places.

上海還有200的場?真的很不容易,是當地人玩的或是在外圍?

引用:
原帖由 男人愛高達 於 2008-11-5 22:01 發表
講真. 香港人去k玩 最方便係cp. 我都有機會去過兩三次上海. 但係因為聽講d K好貴所以唔敢去. 大海兄講依家情形唔一樣. 其實駛費差幾遠呢? 如果以前陪坐係500, 依家變成200. 咁呢個衝擊真係好大. 咁酒水收費/房錢又有 ...
不是五百變兩百。。是四百加到五百。。
我說的兩百是另外的小地方。。

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-11-5 22:43 發表
I think you have misunderstood what Dai Hoi said. He said those places used to be $200 tips has been increased to $400 in the befinning of this year and now, it has increased to $500.

There are som ...
Actually it was from 300 to 400 and now 500...

引用:
原帖由 kuman 於 2008-11-5 23:14 發表
上海還有200的場?真的很不容易,是當地人玩的或是在外圍?
還有很多兩百的場子。。市內就有。。但地方當然是很普通的。。
在大連路那邊一個頗好的也是真空上陣。是三百的場。。揀好女公主就馬上把燈調暗。。
這些場就本地人跟外地人都多。。

Shanghai

sorry, Haidada I did not have much time during the last trip to SH to meet up with you. Anyway, I did not go to KTV in SH except the couple visit to sauna. I will for sure to set up a time to have fun in the SH. With the ecomonic down turn, we have to look for value especially with the exchange rate went straight down vs YMB. It will piss me off to have the girl texting whole night while still collecting few hunder dollare from me. Everyone have to earn their money so same for the MM too.

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-5 20:49 發表

普通野才好玩呀。。那些應酬地方一點不好玩的。。
200..正吖。。DG價錢。。。本地普通野好嫁。。。只不過唔熟的話。。驚俾人劏

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-5 20:48 發表

Have not been to Golden Sunshine but been to Purple Capital City..opened early this year, it was this K that raising the tip from 300 to 400...
I could see actually a lot of edible MMs but they a ...
Last time I brought my japanese friend to CP, he picked up a little girl whom I thought he liked so much. But when she picked up only 1 call during K time, he lost his temper and kicked her out right away, the girl was shocked and almost teared. He told me this kinda of unprofessional behaviour is highly unacceptable in Japan.

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-5 11:10 發表

商務應酬客為主的貴價場已明顯冷清。。一天上到去"甘Big X 黃“竟然只有三間房的客。。馬上就要關掉一層了。。跟以前訂了房去到仍拿不到房的情況真是天淵之 ...
Yes, I never understand how could most of the K-girls can demand for rmb500 for table sitting only. Of course if the quality is outstanding, its justified, but as you said the quality is so-so, and most of their attitude are not passionate at all, not even close to HK "gold fish" clubs like FA DO in TST east.
That is why I preferred those like the one you introduced in Pudong.  Usually I don't go to K alone but last month I was in Shanghai and all my "IG-DOG" friends are not available so I went there again...ALONE.  Still I had a great time there; I picked 2 girls but the best part was 'playing" with Anna, the mamasan... it was just so crazy that I am not sure if I should diclosed it openly...makes my old"little brother" awkens just recalling the scenes...
by the way, is the small K you mentioned in this post the same one or a new venue?  If so, please let me know...thanks

相關搜索目錄: Dog

各位大哥可否post細場既詳細地址,或pm比我. 小弟現在身在上海好可憐.

[ 本帖最後由 abc555 於 2008-11-6 13:18 編輯 ]

甘c hing有冇珠江三角洲d  場咩景?????會唔會去返行 1-3-5呢???

回復 17# 的帖子

cp 既場找女真係睇你好唔好彩, 好似你日本朋友咁既情況成日在cp既場都會發生.

我睇d K場在過年前都會差d架啦, 明年希望好d啦.

引用:
原帖由 doubleOO 於 2008-11-6 04:31 發表
sorry, Haidada I did not have much time during the last trip to SH to meet up with you. Anyway, I did not go to KTV in SH except the couple visit to sauna. I will for sure to set up a time to have fun ...
I have been staying in SH area for two weeks and just got back yesterday...
No fun at all to go to those high end places..MMs know that we go there for business entertainment and they just relax and do whatever they want..
But those small places the MMs are much more decent and behave much better..and ony 200.

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-11-6 09:06 發表

200..正吖。。DG價錢。。。本地普通野好嫁。。。只不過唔熟的話。。驚俾人劏
應該吳怕渥。。那幾個地方我也自己去過。。都很正規的收費。。沒有亂來的。。
四個人也只是一千多一點。。媽咪都會進來給你抽下水。。也那小費嘛。。

引用:
原帖由 Mr.big 於 2008-11-6 11:48 發表

Last time I brought my japanese friend to CP, he picked up a little girl whom I thought he liked so much. But when she picked up only 1 call during K time, he lost his temper and kicked her out righ ...
Can understand that Japs cannot accept such nonsense...when we play in Japan the MMs are so professional and would never answer a phone call...
But in China....唉。。

Actually I have been to a K in Tianjin and the MMs are not allowed to bring their handphones with them  and have to check their handphones at the counter. But this is the only one good K I have been to in China...

70 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.