推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

金融風暴下的上海K

引用:
原帖由 blackface 於 2008-11-6 11:58 發表

Yes, I never understand how could most of the K-girls can demand for rmb500 for table sitting only. Of course if the quality is outstanding, its justified, but as you said the quality is so-so, an ...
Anna is so nice..in terms of professionism I mean ..she would come in plat with you and let you check her tits..and of couse she wants you tip...When we are by ourselves we go to this kind of places..

the other one I mentioned is in Dalian Lu...it is in Pu Xi...a much better place, hardware..and it is a 300 venue..I lost the name card and can check it for you if you want...

回復 25# 的帖子

I made this suggestion to Mr. Tao in OSXXr. He said he would start this practise in he KTV when it has its grand opening yesterday. See whether he can push this policy in CA.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-11-6 16:34 發表
I made this suggestion to Mr. Tao in OSXXr. He said he would start this practise in he KTV when it has its grand opening yesterday. See whether he can push this policy in CA.
If Mr. Tao can really do this..the K will be renowned....
Remember I kicked out a MM at Mr. Tao's place because the MM was always busy with the msg and calls...

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-6 15:38 發表

應該吳怕渥。。那幾個地方我也自己去過。。都很正規的收費。。沒有亂來的。。
四個人也只是一千多一點。。媽咪都會進來給你抽下水。。也那小費嘛。。
所以咪要D好似你甘0既熟人指路囉。。

回復 26# 的帖子

Yes, and I must say ANNA has  a VERY VERY nice figure...firm and big tits,,,nice firm meaty ass but not fat....should be a very good SP in bed... last time Anna played more wild ...she "sing K" for me after losing dice game..if you know what I mean   
Yes, please let me know the one in PUxi as well...by the way, next time before I visit SH again,,I will let you know to see whether you will be around....

引用:
原帖由 blackface 於 2008-11-6 17:10 發表
Yes, and I must say ANNA has  a VERY VERY nice figure...firm and big tits,,,nice firm meaty ass but not fat....should be a very good SP in bed... last time Anna played more wild ...she "sing K" for me ...
Okay..
Of course I know la..The Mami will just do that in the K.. but for me I could not accept..

引用:
原帖由 Mr.big 於 2008-11-6 03:48 發表

Lasttime I brought my japanese friend to CP, he picked up a little girlwhom I thought he liked so much. But when she picked up only 1 callduring K time, he lost his temper and kicked her out righ ...
Wawa ! Big Japanese Guy !!

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-6 17:16 發表

Okay..
Of course I know la..The Mami will just do that in the K.. but for me I could not accept..
I think I know what that's mean, let me clarify that when I meet you next time.

At least, there were exciting time in SH. Sure, one will avoid going to those night club with high price and dummy girls. Ha!

Nacol

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-5 19:10 發表
這兩個禮拜在上海已感到金融風暴已衝擊這個不夜城了。。

商務應酬客為主的貴價場已明顯冷清。。一天上到去"甘Big X 黃“竟然只有三間房的客。。馬上就要關掉一層了。。跟以前訂了房去到仍拿不到房的情況真是天淵之 ...
是不是有有新場了阿,我月中也要去,介紹一下喔

大海hing, pls PM me some of the name of the 小場K that u know in Shanghai and maybe mami name 2, thx!

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-11-7 00:14 發表
I think I know what that's mean, let me clarify that when I meet you next time.
Next time means tonight??

引用:
原帖由 ayufan 於 2008-11-7 03:36 發表
是不是有有新場了阿,我月中也要去,介紹一下喔
那家已高訴過你了。。另一家在大連路的我丟了電話。。查到再告訴你。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-5 19:10 發表
這兩個禮拜在上海已感到金融風暴已衝擊這個不夜城了。。

商務應酬客為主的貴價場已明顯冷清。。一天上到去"甘Big X 黃“竟然只有三間房的客。。馬上就要關掉一層了。。跟以前訂了房去到仍拿不到房的情況真是天淵之 ...
唔好執粒住呀 !我仲有支威士忌存左末飲啊h:" /> 。。。。。。。。。

[ 本帖最後由 eys 於 2008-11-7 10:28 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 eys 於 2008-11-7 10:27 發表
唔好粒執粒住呀 !我仲有支威士忌存左末飲啊h:" />h:" /> 。。。。。。。。。
吾會執粒掛。。
不過一個駐上海的朋友已經話近來已無野做。。更不要說應酬了。。以前一個禮拜四到五晚應酬。。而家就。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-7 10:09 發表

Next time means tonight??
申請通行證失敗,監守行為中!

大海兄好兴致

如此风雨天,一样北上。。。

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-11-8 05:54 發表

申請通行證失敗,監守行為中!
我也要暫守行為。。今晚只可爆房。。不能過夜了。。

[ 本帖最後由 Haidada 於 2008-11-8 10:36 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 jzhang5595134 於 2008-11-8 08:01 發表
大海兄好兴致
如此风雨天,一样北上。。。
風雨雖狂。救國不忘嘛。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-11-8 10:26 發表

我也要暫守行為。。今晚只可爆房。。不能過夜了。。
甘你都好啦。。。不能長楂。。都至少可以短炒。。。有得爆下都好。。。

回復 43# 的帖子

But you still manage to have overnight permit today !!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-11-9 01:39 發表
But you still manage to have overnight permit today !!
你地禽日好唔好玩?

回復 47# 的帖子

ok la, so so. It is a wonder that those Models having period 2 out of 4 when they are lining up !

回復 1# 的帖子

Where is small ones,

tell me.

Nan-king st?

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-11-9 10:53 發表
ok la, so so. It is a wonder that those Models having period 2 out of 4 when they are lining up !h:" /> h:" />
坐模特。。嘩。高檔野黎喎。。。

你話佢地一齊。。。親戚到。。。甘橋,佢地住埋一齊?互相影響?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.