推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

49 12
發新話題
打印

金像奖 K

引用:
原帖由 浪高長岸 於 2008-12-15 16:08 發表
剛回到香港,和7siu,denny,kenkan在金記玩完,真的很開心認識大家,那感覺就像老朋友一樣,其待下次行程.
Great to meet up with you 1st time and Kenkan/7-siu 2nd consecutive weeks.   

I left early that night. What happened afterwards? How did you deal with the M girl?       Did other brothers finally get back to hotel and work hard?  Of course, what happened to 7-siu, our tour leader, that night?

7siu和我都冇着落,7siu開車回酒店,kenkan他們有女就回酒店,我就去了+2桑拿,又冇好野,最後食了件扒,早上不敢打擾kenkan他們,就自已走咗,行行下見到黃金海岸,忍唔住入咗去洗邪足....最後腳就冇洗,改了帶帽洗頭,條女真的很好玩,來了二次腳軟回深圳.

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

引用:
原帖由 浪高長岸 於 2008-12-16 17:01 發表
7siu和我都冇着落,7siu開車回酒店,kenkan他們有女就回酒店,我就去了+2桑拿,又冇好野,最後食了件扒,早上不敢打擾kenkan他們,就自已走咗,行行下見到黃金海岸,忍唔住入咗去洗邪足....最後腳就冇洗,改 ...
+2桑拿?
should it be 2 Dong?  

行行下見到黃金海岸.
what is the charge?  how is the quality of software?   I had been there once for the normal (naughty) sna.  S/w: few pork chops than other places but not too many beauties. IN other words, quite average..   The room is big though and newly renovated (last Oct...)

哈哈,是2東才對嗎? 我都沒看到酒店名,以為是+2 ...

黃金都幾貴,128/PER HOUR 洗腳(但腳就好像未洗過,她只顧洗我個波) ML收300,做一次後她說未夠候,又比她强多次

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-12-1 15:48 發表
It was my first trip there and oh, in front of me was a grand building, very nicely decorated with a lot of bright lighting..   I felt like arriving the 金像奖 ceremony. Where is the red carpet? ...
According to the manager TT, this KTV Re-Open tonight !
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2008-12-23 18:36 發表

According to the manager TT, this KTV Re-Open tonight !
甘樣開開停停..真係乜鬼都死晒啦..

回復 30# 的帖子

This K, Oscar is die hard for sure. Most of the girls will go back home for CNY, only those Pork Chop left over, no pretty girls will stay there as it has been open and close so many times. No stability at all, the girls have no chance to earn money.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-12-23 18:51 發表
This K, Oscar is die hard for sure. Most of the girls will go back home for CNY, only those Pork Chop left over, no pretty girls will stay there as it has been open and close so many times. No stabili ...
However, you're the die hard fans of manager TT and also mami FF at all !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

回復 33# 的帖子

Of course not ! It is only a "trading relationship", being good to him, he serve us nice. Anyhow, in any venue, we need some "Shoe brushing boy" to do the jobs, e.g., making discounts, bring girls, being the black face guys!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-12-1 15:48 發表
It was my first trip there and oh, in front of me was a grand building, very nicely decorated with a lot of bright lighting..   I felt like arriving the 金像奖 ceremony. Where is the red carpet? ...
Well done!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-12-23 18:51 發表
This K, Oscar is die hard for sure. Most of the girls will go back home for CNY, only those Pork Chop left over, no pretty girls will stay there as it has been open and close so many times. No stabili ...
What a waste...  Poor senior management team/boss should be blamed..  

The girl you saw at Gold Supreme ( I brought her from oscar)..  She was so worried since she had spent much money..  I could not help her too much..

回復 36# 的帖子

Give her business is the best way to help her with dignity  !!!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-12-25 19:25 發表
Give her business is the best way to help her with dignity  !!!
you know I tried many times and after that night, I had met with her again. I think that is enough for now cos' I want some fresh meat.  haha.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-12-25 22:28 發表

you know I tried many times and after that night, I had met with her again. I think that is enough for now cos' I want some fresh meat.  haha.
I'm so delighted to hear about your decision, just pass her to me is Okay ! hehe !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

回復 39# 的帖子

Now we call others "Ching", later we can call others "Cum Brothers" !

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-12-26 20:59 發表

I'm cum brother with Hongkonger by now !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-12-26 20:59 發表
as you did back in those factory K days, you had a network chart showing who had tried who.. very systematic..

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-12-28 00:28 發表
as you did back in those factory K days, you had a network chart showing who had tried who.. very systematic..
who told you that....
in the old days we went mainly to Factory and such chart could be created.....nearly all of us have some sort of connections la......

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-1-2 17:57 發表

who told you that....
in the old days we went mainly to Factory and such chart could be created.....nearly all of us have some sort of connections la......
forgotten already.  some brothers told us but it is not very useful since  I do not know the nicknames of the nui nui .Anyway, quite fun to look at how you guys did that. hehe

回復 44# 的帖子

In order to protect our brothers and the nui nui, I have to use nick names. Nonetheless, we all know the nick names if you are 1 of our group. It is not meant for the universe.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2009-1-2 18:07 發表
forgotten already.  some brothers told us but it is not very useful since  I do not know the nicknames of the nui nui .Anyway, quite fun to look at how you guys did that. hehe
That was the good old days while we went mainly to one Place and many Brothers attending almost every weekend...we played two days every week....
We still play two days every week but much less Brothers together la...also we go diferent Places...

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-1-3 10:21 發表

That was the good old days while we went mainly to one Place and many Brothers attending almost every weekend...we played two days every week.... We still play two days every week but much less B ...
So that NO more post at all ?!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2009-1-3 03:34 發表
In order to protect our brothers and the nui nui, I have to use nick names. Nonetheless, we all know the nick names if you are 1 of our group. It is not meant for the universe.
certainly, most of us use different names here. Nicknames refer to the girls.. hehe

7-siu, you should have an enjoyable party with the guys by now. I am sitting poorly in front of my computer and my tiger is waiting for me..  

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

49 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.