推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

凱撒最近有無正no. 介紹??

荃灣 眾安街 英皇娛樂廣場 十九樓

相關搜索目錄: 娛樂

went after CNY...........no suprise service wor........ the suprise is i write 10 for tips at bathroom..and i saw it changed to 20 when i left......, my friend also has suprise... he didnt write any tips but finally charge him 10 tips...

29 good at massage at right position. 60 top red star very nice body long leg 89 thai girl very good 122 peking very good also 2 ha 2 bun very good try them all

回復 10# 的帖子

一直冇師兄點提這兩個囡囡
有冇師兄試過
!)& pr1手技點睇呀pr2又如何!
詳細介紹吓啦!

引用:
原帖由 michaelkwan 於 2009-1-13 16:29 發表
so, !^ sound good.....any bro try && ??
&& 話全埸至後生....
part 1 ok, 仲曉踩油背...
part 2 有d生硬,怕羞....
可以試試....

請問各師兄 !)) 重有沒有做呢?

久別多年後,今天重遊舊地..............在locker換完衫後.......遞上破爛毛巾一條.........!唔係下化.........再走進浴室發覺”別來無樣”,所有陳設依”舊”........到休息室,主任靚女問有沒有相熟BG,回應說久別重來,由她發版吧!她然後安排好說:等20分鐘,心想也沒所謂,反正有時間......等了又等不經不覺50分鐘遇過去,在如夢初醒中被召入房.............

入房後剛轉身,立時心口涼.........好......扒.......,心想自己先前說要Dup得,OK....來個dry也可以.........but .......事與願遺,一D力都沒有,只好把心一橫-----換.......最後換了一個略肥但不至於討厭的囡囡草草了事算了,在別人的地方也不能太過大爺吧!

算吧!19/F. blacklist forever!

呢個系物鬼場黎呀?  上個禮拜景然個BOSS叫晒所有STAFFBG, 收工後上深圳浦,

K, 隊啤,
而且仲索K, 攪到BOSS, STAFF同班BG一齊high, d三級動作簡直滿場飛.

仲有攪到好多BG遞日返工時系到釣晒魚. 簡直不知所謂 ,

所以有C-hing張呢個場入咗Black list 都晤出奇.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

How much for this sauna? which BG is good?

This sauna charge not cheap $518 exclude tips

回復 34# 的帖子

hi mrasshole, you mentioned alot about bg60 in your previous post and seems that you like her very much. so, did you visit her again and she still good now in terms of services and body shape...pls give me more about your experiences with her, if ok i wanted to visit her...

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

a new evolution, every bg must peel off the under dress, when doing Bj

Sounds good.  Any BG comparable with ^)?  Tall and good shape?

No.!))   and   No.&&  沒有做

IS ^ STILL HERE ANYONE KNOW THAT???

你地話骨場生意何來好呢!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
今年香港經濟特別差, 做打工仔減人工或失業, 做老板降低利潤無錢賺或結業, 好多人實行惠康口號: "省得一蚊得一蚊", 依家骨場好多靚女有一高招, 就系好似電訊盈科的一招, 將有米熟客實行 "私有化",

引用:
原帖由 2006Corleone 於 2009-5-30 00:29 發表
hi brothers,  any good reports and details for BG ^) , heard that she could provide some extra services to those old customers. is that true ?????????

引用:
原帖由 snowbreakers 於 2009-6-15 17:45 發表

hi brothers,  any good reports and details for BG ^) , heard that she could provide some extra services to those old customers. is that true ?????????
any report...........pls share

引用:
原帖由 2006Corleone 於 2009-5-30 00:29 發表
any brothers tried ^) before, can give us the report and thanks...

引用:
原帖由 snowbreakers 於 2009-7-9 17:24 發表

any brothers tried ^) before, can give us the report and thanks...
Check old post la !  I would say both parts are good! worth to try!

this sauna is no new bg for a long time, and then some bg working about six or more years.

認真激氣, 隔阻一個多月無去, 上週末去到又塞車, 坐成粒鐘先至有囡囡, 真係火都黎. 聽聞近個幾日都係今情況, 特別係 4~8 呢段時間. 好似話有近半數台柱放左大假. 下一次都係過左暑假先去幫襯囉.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.