推介:| CPA | Venture Capital | Business Opportunities | Loan | Jobs | HR | Mini Storage in Hong Kong |

發新話題
打印

Online Supermarket

Online Supermarket

I am hoping to start a new line of business, something like a online supermarmarket store where we deliver direct to the household user. Have office and storage already in Kwai Chung ,  Anybody can help ? or ideas?
wingchowuk

引用:
原帖由 wingchowuk 於 2008-12-6 17:14 發表
I am hoping to start a new line of business, something like a online supermarmarket store where we deliver direct to the household user. Have office and storage already in Kwai Chung ,  Anybody can he ...
Need a lot of capital wor.

回復 2# 的帖子

Capital is important ! but no risk no gain ! i am hoping to find some source from UK (e.g Food and household goods to the market in HK and China ) . It may seem complicated at first , all that taxation and shipping process , but i am sure that theres nothing hard to manage . The main question is whether the consumer here will be able to afford it , where uk goods will be better quality and higher standard so is the price . accounting for the additional shipping charge . I dont know , i have the office / warehouse ready but everything else on hold . with the bad econ now , feels like ..... need to wait .... wait it all out of this bad econ period...  dont know  .....

相關搜索目錄: Accounting
wingchowuk

識得用腦上網,又要有買平貨的心態(中下階層師奶多),但中下階層師奶未必會上網,但她們一起同住的十多廿歲的仔仔囡囡識得上網
你大概估到我想講乜!自己去統計處摷下資料,人口分佈,家庭中位數分佈,入息分佈,年紀分佈,
找出最大的市場區域,重點做宣傳工作!
網頁也要超易用,方便師奶及少年人用!
夾心階層唔得閑,但不會太貪平貨,最重要係送貨時間要就到!個人認為夾心階層算有少少錢,未必會被送貨時間制肘,寧願六日或放工去買!所以唔係市場最大的Share,唔好放太多資源响呢班人度!
OK?!

引用:
原帖由 wingchowuk 於 2008-12-8 01:53 發表
Capital is important ! but no risk no gain ! i am hoping to find some source from UK (e.g Food and household goods to the market in HK and China ) . It may seem complicated at first , all that taxatio ...
My friend failed with similar concept selling primarily US-made goods in Central and Causeway Bay.

回復 4# 的帖子

Well said. I am propsing to partner up with a small local magazine , they are small publisher in Area where majority of customers is oversea (English only) . Area like sai kung, stanley , clear water bay .... my idea is that i provide all the stocks ,services  and delivery etc.(just like an online store or a online estate agent ...say.... and the publisher provides me with free no charge advert in their monthly magazine , say at least 4 sides of A4 or more to display my products and services  . then of course share the profit !!! maybe sign a contract . what do u think of that ??
wingchowuk

pls send details to : pen123456789pen@yahoo.com.hk

回復 4# 的帖子

有見地   

引用:
原帖由 7度 於 2009-1-15 16:49 發表
有見地   
Any chance?

wingchowuk, youhave a very good idea, but you need to understand the market in HK.  Every body in HK needs convience.  When you said you will delivery, you will have to have a very accurate route of deliverying your product.  Remember, HK's traffic is not the smoothiest and if you are late delivering the good, the customer may not like to wait around for you.  If the products you carry are a must for them, then well, good for you, but if not, then they can pick it up anywhere they can get their hands on....why you?
Also, the products you carry must have a long shelf life.  So no dairy produce or anything that will g bad fast.  Your idea is good, but you will need to think of it in detail!!
You already think of the government issue, now do some homework and see if anyone in HK will like the idea.  I remember you said you will concentrate on those western market, but do some market research and see.  You will be surprise on their answers!!

Good luck

Some companies ran similar business before.
After they gained recognized, they were attacked by Parkn shop and Wellcome.

引用:
原帖由 hugomak 於 2009-2-3 18:09 發表
Some companies ran similar business before.
After they gained recognized, they were attacked by Parkn shop and Wellcome.
Which ones?

like 蘋果速遞....in 5 or 7 years agoPark'n shop and Wellcome got overwhelming power toward the wholesalers and manufacturers.Of coz, they got vast capital as well.

回復 1# 的帖子

Hi, i'm also looking for an opportunity to open a store online.  Supermarket is a good idea.  if you are ideaing to be selling UK stuff, i have the source.  do you have any further details? maybe we can discuss further.

pls send details to :tamtamc@hotmail.com

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.