推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

28 12
發新話題
打印

小甜和Irene其實都可以做M的

Reply to #14

Most of the Professional Mistresses are friends of my Mistress, i can tell you that they will not waste their time come here discuss with you guys.

Your idea about the people playing BDSM is ture, however, i would say more than 90% of them in HK are classified in group 1 you mentioned 主要目的還是插入做愛, but as i mentioned before an important thing to remember for those who are not used to the world of Female Dominantion is that Domination is NOT prostitution. Although there is no rules said that professional Mistress can't have sex with their slave, the Professional Mistress i know will not do it.

Yes, you are correct about different people 只是追求的東西根本不同, 所以比較來實在無謂. For those believe they are in group 1 then i suggest they go and keep seeing 141 who also provide sex service. Don't imply what they can get sex service in Irene & 小甜 to Professional Mistress as this is kind of insulting the Professional Mistress. That's why most of the Professional Mistresses does not like to have session with local Chinese, as they feel that they are not respected. If you have session with any Professional Mistresses in HK or other countries then you should understand what i mean.

引用:
原帖由 slaveabc9369 於 2008-12-22 01:56 發表
Reply to #14

Most of the Professional Mistresses are friends of my Mistress, i can tell you that they will not waste their time come here discuss with you guys.

Your idea about the people play ...
I 100% agree. I understand all of these because I grew from group 1 to group 3. And I can't rule out that for the same person, sometimes he has group 1 desire and sometimes he has group 3 desire. So the main word here is "respect".

It is very simple, if you have the desire of having sex and can't control yourself, then best way is lock up with chastity devices and give the key to your Mistress if you able to find one that had built up the trust. Then She decided when She will release you. The most important attitude of a submissive or slave is respect their Msitress or Master. It doesn't mean you have paid then you are the boss can do whatever you want.

Like myself, i was locked up with chastity devices all the time, when my Mistress feels like it then She will release me once in a while and allow me jerk off only, but no sex allowed. Then lock up again afterward as it is Her property, it is only for my Mistress to play with or toture, as a slave then i have no right to touch Her toys or cum without Her permition.

28 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.