推介:| 紅酒 | 白酒 | Wine | 花店 | 啤酒 | 香檳 | 咖啡 | Disco |

發新話題
打印

wine lovers pls come in (2)

多謝各位賞面光臨, 招呼不周請勿介意!

引用:
原帖由 barton 於 2009-1-6 01:01 AM 發表
多謝各位賞面光臨, 招呼不周請勿介意!
We had a fun night - good food & good wine.  Thanks for inviting us.  Again, congratulations.

相關搜索目錄: Wine

yes, its an enjoyable night, congratulations again!!!

引用:
原帖由 barton 於 2009-1-6 01:01 發表
多謝各位賞面光臨, 招呼不周請勿介意!
唔好咁老土啦!!
我地不知幾開心!!!  
14號出來食飯啦!

[西環 張仔記!  
1 月 15 日 730pm
2/3 白 + champagne + 1/3 紅 ( rhone, shiraz or bord.)
飯錢:  街方價 <200
1 Kenzo1111
2-3 老頑童 x 2
4-5 bortonx2
6-7 taix2
8-9    dejavu x 2

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2009-1-5 12:04 AM 發表
西環 張仔記!  
1 月 15 日 730pm
2/3 白 + champagne + 1/3 紅 ( rhone, shiraz or bord.)
飯錢:  街方價  
would you guys mind a Veuve Clicquot Rose.  Non-vintage though.  Just to keep up with the theme of the night - 街方價

Sorry, I forgot to order a Dom.

no matter what u all bring,  just good to see u all with fun,

I treasure all of us as a group of friends for everything!

Cheers!

VCP Rose is not cheap indeed
if referring 街方價, i would say cava rose

14 or 15 ah? Can I bring something lightly sweet? or need dry wine? See you guys.

引用:
原帖由 barton 於 2009-1-8 15:45 發表
14 or 15 ah? Can I bring something lightly sweet? or need dry wine? See you guys.
seems they don't make dessert.....
dry is better, more seafood there

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2009-1-8 02:09 PM 發表
VCP Rose is not cheap indeed
if referring 街方價, i would say cava rose
Quote :

CHANDON
TWENTY YEAR CUVEE

1989 was a very good year.  DXXY was born.  And fashion hasn't been the same since.
To toast this amazing birthday, Domaine Chandon presents a limited edition cuvee,
a seamless blend of reserve wines from the past 20 years.
Like DXXY it's got signature greate taste.  Sexy.  Spirited.  As sparkling as the NYC skyline.

Unquote.

So, wouldn't this be 街方價 enough.

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2009-1-9 15:38 發表

Quote :

CHANDON
TWENTY YEAR CUVEE

1989 was a very good year.  DXXY was born.  And fashion hasn't been the same since.
To toast this amazing birthday, Domaine Chan ...
woo~~~
this one is interesting!
you have bottles on hand?

yes, very interested!  so cool!

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2009-1-9 04:53 PM 發表

woo~~~
this one is interesting!
you have bottles on hand?
Wow, where did you get this image?  And is it on sale here?

Someone in NY sent me 2 cases (24 bottles) this Tuesday but I don't know who and why.  I didn't want to open or give away the 24 bottles just in case my boss asked me to distribute them to, say, vendors and I can't replace them.

But of course, I can open a bottle or two for good cause like our wine gathering if so desired.

i am looking forward to see/taste the wine next week if it wont cause problem/trouble for you

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2009-1-10 12:26 PM 發表
i am looking forward to see/taste the wine next week if it wont cause problem/trouble for you
I already took one bottle home and will bring it to the dinner 1/15.

Hi my dear frds, I just had gone back from Australia. Is it possible for me to join the dinner on 15 Jan.

回復 25# 的帖子

aiya, sorry about that, I did arrive at the church before going to the airport. It is good to hear that u all had the good night.

引用:
原帖由 Oncologist 於 2009-1-13 11:15 PM 發表
Hi my dear frds, I just had gone back from Australia. Is it possible for me to join the dinner on 15 Jan.
Why not?  Just show up.

By the way, how's Barossa.  I am scheduling to go there during CNY.  It must be awfully hot.

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2009-1-13 23:19 發表

Why not?  Just show up.

By the way, how's Barossa.  I am scheduling to go there during CNY.  It must be awfully hot.
Yes. Barrosa is hot. Mclaren vale is cooler. But it is funny to drive to different vineyard and taste their wines!!. the only nasty thing is that the custome didnt return the tax to me in the airport..damn....

引用:
原帖由 Oncologist 於 2009-1-13 11:28 PM 發表

Yes. Barrosa is hot. Mclaren vale is cooler. But it is funny to drive to different vineyard and taste their wines!!. the only nasty thing is that the custome didnt return the tax to me in the airp ...
how come?  you should go to the land side customs office to show them the bottles before you check in.  They will stamp the invoice and then you go to the airside customs refund office to show them the stamped invoice.

Hi Oncologist, welcome back! How many bottles you did bring back? any good wine tasted?

唔好意思
咳到癡肺
聽日嚟唔到

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2009-1-14 09:28 PM 發表
唔好意思
咳到癡肺
聽日嚟唔到
hey take care.  shall we postpone?  And shall I keep the DXXY sparkling until next time?

大家話事, 我跟大隊.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.