推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

44 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] 2 nights in Beijing

Wow, what a wonderful experience!  That's really great! Can you pm me the number of that outcall center?

回復 24# 的帖子

I bet so, this is call girl friend feel.

師兄的報道讓我想起了我在大連認識的一個MM..K里的..大連本地....很投緣..玩得很爽..那時去得密..每次都找她..真好玩..
最后一次她說要跟朋友去新加坡..賺點錢建房..怕我找不到她把家里電話都給我..還関照她媽有人找要告訴她新加坡號碼...再去大連時媽咪說她真去了新加坡..我也沒找她...

回復 1# 的帖子

can I have the agent number in Beijing? I may go to BJ on Jan.

thx

回復 15# 的帖子

便爆了, 她也沒有抗拒, (其實我的手都好忙, 在她妹妹處穿插), 這樣便完成了 a nice BJ.

Vey good, koto brother.  sometimes, an expected straight fuck/blow in mouth is not as good as yours, moving step by step and your girl consented with your move..  so nice..  

After reading your report, makes me really want to try.

I've been to BJ a few times within these 3 months. But every time I was staying in a serviced apartment with my colleague, which left me no chance for fun with any gal for any night. When I was alone surfing on the net during those nights, I've read a few kinds of out-call massage ads that were really seductive. Hopefully I can have a chance to try soon.
... 原來我冇簽名檔 ...

回復 28# 的帖子

you can locate massage ad from beijing yellow page - english version, pick one

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 KOTO 於 2008-12-27 22:48 發表
you can locate massage ad from beijing yellow page - english version, pick one
may I know which hotel you stayed ?

great report

回想起以前住在福田新洲的LB,現在北京做文員,她準備嫁人了, 大家還有聯絡,那种又口爆又做的感受, 那人難忘,是時候北京之行了。。。。。。

回復 17# 的帖子

really good report and I had been to Beijing so many times (once every month for the past 15 years) but never had fun as brother KOTO did.  If convenient, please PM me the contact phone no for agent and the massage place.

so good rpt
try again

好正的report,好耐冇見過這種女了,唔想走還要陪你到天光.

Very good report indeed. Especially the second night, really girl friend feel. Although it is a bit expensive, I think as long as you feel good, $$ doesn't matter.
sam

Dear brother Koto, what a nice story! Please let me know the agent's contact No. or hotel address, I really want to try it next time when i go to Beijing.
thanks,

Really appreciate, a long and detailed report to read

thank you for your sharing, I like your story so much, I think you enjoy that night, cause you become a DUCK already but you pay the money(Hong Kong Man have gentleman skill) !!!!!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

44 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.