推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

Jelly Massage + Royal YD

Jelly Massage + Royal YD

It was a nice weekend with good weather and atmosphere… diu… I am reporting weather? No…

On of a sat… pretend to go to work as usual (what a good husband I am)…

Take a breakfast in Sheung Shui and wait for other chicken worm to come…

At 0930, our great superhero called me that we have to change the meeting point to HG as there is a god damn problem in the MTR (again)…

Ok… we all finally gathered in HG at 1045

Chicken Worm: 雞郎, 極坑, 公公, 西門慶

What a group of 4…

Our plane have arrived a bit late but we could still arrive a famous city of Italy at 1200…

Fuctastic 4 enjoy a nice quick lunch in a 9star Tea Restaurant (with a ok plus looking 清純 waitress serving us), we also shared a lot of fucking experience in the fucking industries…

An old phrase said, 飽暖思淫慾, 唔吊唔舒服… diu… I am a poem writer? No…

We arrive Water City at 1230… after a brief introduction by the receptionist… we enter our own room waiting for the famous Jelly Massage service or also known as Japanese Soapland Massage service…

After all other Fuctastic 3 are in the room and closed the door… I am still waiting for the girl…
Unfortunately… my luck seems not that good this morning… I have quoted a number but she is on night shift… and then the fucking manager arrange around 15 dinosaur one by one to my room… and of course… I am not a “9硬無親人” chicken worm… I am a公公… so… I keep rejecting the dinosaur…

Until the 16th girl arrived… ok… long hair… body shape ok… face…ok la… um… I told myself… I am going to enjoy the service only… I am not going to fuck her and I am not going to kiss her… ok la… (And this is what one of the brother suggested way before)

And the service is good… the Soaploand thing that used to be seen on AV… it was a good experience… and the girl is so good on timing control…. She make me shot at the last 10 mins … of course… a HJ only… once again… I am a 英俊瀟灑不再的公公…. My dick will only fuck those worth to fuck…
And fucking those girl need a extra $200… don’t be silly…

Take the shower, go back to lobby, I am sorry to see that other 3 brothers are all there waiting for me…

But I got a bad news… which is the worst news ever heard in my life… our雞郎 eat the girl… holy fucking shit… I saw that girl go into his room… and that girl… oh… come on… don’t make me to describe that THING again…

I don’t know… how come our handsome 雞郎… will ever eat that shit… he should use his 4 times ability to fuck a super model or other hot chick… what a waste… let’s 默哀 10 second for his thousand of wasted solider… (Yes… since he is “回塘ed” already… I guess he could use around thousand of solider every time… correct me if I am wrong)

15 mins on taxi to our SN… and we meet our lovely sweety Manager again…

Another big things happen today… why one of our member called西門慶

It is because he really有o西陰毛… he bought an expensive gift to our lovely Manager from Australia… and we saw a smiling face that we never saw in the past… what a 西門慶… ok… I have to admit… you are great idol for us… (Dam…!!!)

Ok… go back to our fucking story…

Manager called the reserved girl for西門慶 and me as we reserved in advance… and she called other beauty/beast for other 2 Fuctastic…

極坑 chose a girl that is 寵幸 by 公公 previously… let him tell his story but I am sure it must be a good one…
雞郎 chose a girl who is tall, good figure, pretty… a model… dam… this is the girl that he should use his solider… and let him report for himself…

I go to a so-called water bed with my girl … she is so nice and gf… tall.. thin… pretty… and so so so gf feel…

I could describe one scene to all brother…

I am fucking her as a tradition position… I am fucking slowly… In…Out… In… Out… very slowly… and we hold each other tight… our face are touch each other… I slowly move my mouth to kiss her lightly… she kinda reject… but she is smiling and say… “um… 你好壞”… I finally have a quick kiss her lips… she said…”Um…”  her lips is still close… while I am moving in and out… I move my mouth to her ear… have a light kiss on her ear… and whispering, “please allow me to kiss you… please…”… then she watch me… and I kiss her lips again… lips is still close… then I kiss her lips again… her lips opened this time… and then we “wheel” lightly… whil I started to move quicker… we “wheel” stronger… and we keep “wheeling” until I final come… and she is breathing so hard… and don’t let me go…

I have a nice 2 shot with her… after that… she show many of personal photo to me… and her causal is even better… unfortunately… she will leave YD and never come back few days later… or I will definitely ask for her number and may be call her out to play sometimes…

I even want to fuck her the third time… but the time is not enough…
I have to say to her…
“If we could ever meet each other again in the rest of our life…
let us fuck for day and night…
And If we couldn’t meet again…
Let’s have a good kiss again…”

And she smile and give me another big kiss…

Sorry for those brother wait outside… I overran again…

The third big thing when we are resting in lobby… our idol… 西門慶… he asked the Manager to give him the tie she is wearing… and to our surprise… she say yes… and she ever wear the tie for 西門慶…

Dam…. 西門慶… 你既 陰毛 真系好厲害…

And we finally go back to sz… with a background sound from …. 西門慶… “條tie 重有 體香…”… !@$%!@%#$%#@^$%^#$^#$…
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 筆突 體力 +30 用心分享 2008-12-30 15:01
  • 筆突 威望 +30 用心分享 2008-12-30 15:01
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-12-30 13:27 發表
It was a nice weekend with good weather and atmosphere… diu… I am reporting weather? No…

Take a breakfast in Sheung S ...
Several Managers in YD is quite nice....worth to have some outgoing activities with them....

引用:
It was a nice weekend with good weather and atmosphere… diu… I am reporting ather? No…
Very good report Brother Retav...
YD is the only SN i go in CA so far....still good...
Manager who? the one I always contact is DD....

very good report !!!! the feeling so good!!!

Our favorite manager is MM !!
引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-12-30 16:15 發表
Very good report Brother Retav...
YD is the only SN i go in CA so far....still good...
Manager who? the one I always contact is DD....
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-12-30 17:25 發表
I know the Chinese name of my manger only......

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-12-30 17:25 發表
MM 。。。let me guess
I do not like DD because I booked one time for 1 + 1, never tried, she promised and when I arrived she said that was not available...

回復 5# 的帖子

If one has follow your reports, surely knows that it is MM !!!

多謝七少兄有留意我地班友既報告!

MM係名字親切叫法的廣東話拼音, 普通話拼音應該係WW !!
引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-12-30 20:28 發表
If one has follow your reports, surely knows that it is MM !!!

相關搜索目錄: 普通話

引用:

,  "原來你有陰謀!" (陰毛)!
I will try YD next time when I go to CA. haha!

thanks report...........

You'll go to CA again very soon la!!
引用:
原帖由 Jack-a-Lent 於 2008-12-31 13:33 發表

,  "原來你有陰謀!" (陰毛)!
I will try YD next time when I go to CA. haha!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-12-31 14:10 發表
You'll go to CA again very soon la!!
Brother, You also will go to CA very soon la!!!

Then, see you there lor!! Have great fun and good fxxk!!   Thanks for your help!! Let me know if you need anything in YD if you really go one day!!
引用:
原帖由 Jack-a-Lent 於 2008-12-31 17:28 發表
Brother, You also will go to CA very soon la!!!

引用:
It was a nice weekend with good weather and atmosphere… diu… I am reporting weather? No… ...
So attractive!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.