推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

26 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] Some Spa in KL malaysia

Some Spa in KL malaysia

小弟在KL工作多年,这边SPA还是有的,但是Service好的,肯定不够年青漂亮,年青漂亮的Service必然一般。
Bukit Bintang:X河桑拿,230马币,45分钟,全部中国小姐,陪你洗澡,1Q,没有其他特别服务。
Bukit Bintang HSBC 10th Floor:local women,年龄多为30左右,full service,简单按摩,1Q,240马币,1hour
KL Central:Citicell Hotel, 两种服务,1)only 1Q,年龄20-30,local girl,240马币;2)全套正骨+1Q,年龄多为30或以上,也有看上去不错的,240马币。(本人建议这套服务,按摩舒服了在来1Q,还是不错的。告诉服务生你要什么样的,避免给你的老妈子)
Bukit Bintang: 三本桑拿,位置不太好找。全部中国小姐,1Q,240马币。

在就是KLCC附近的酒吧,Beach club,晚上酒吧里面会有大量小姐,中国、印尼、越南、菲律宾的都有,年龄以30或以上居多,也有少量年青的越南妹或菲律宾、印尼的。当然还有人妖了。请她喝杯酒,然后可以出去1Q。不知道价格,本人没试过,感觉缺乏安全感。

希望对各位师兄有帮助。

[ 本帖最後由 tutu0 於 2009-1-4 01:38 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: SPA
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2009-1-22 23:53
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2009-1-22 23:53

excellent, thnx for your information

回復 1# 的帖子

KL SPA 明燈

孤舟簑笠翁,獨釣寒江雪。

請問那個酒巴好玩呢???
曾經有個女孩子要與我共赴黃泉--“你再不還我錢,我就和你同歸於盡!”

曾經有個女孩子與我相約到下輩子--“想追求我?下輩子吧!”

曾經有個女孩子肯為我而死--“跟你在一起,我寧願死!”

酒吧去得不多,靠近KLCC的Beach Club里面有很多,越南、新加坡、菲律宾、印尼、马来、中国的都有。不过以中年妇女居多。白人老外喜欢这口。
小弟没有试过,出去1Q价格应该在300RM左右吧。

find one day and going to try

then younger de where to find ?

dear tutu0,

for the bukit bintang HSBC building one, how is the environment..... and any local chinese gal there ?

many thanks

HSBC 的都是本地的,华人,马来,还有看到过印度的,不过印度太黑。
一般周一到周五下午3点后,晚餐时间左右比较好点。周末或晚上太晚很多girl就下班了。
10点后,如果要他们也会安排外面的送几个中国来的,但服务就非常一般了。

he he.. i have gone to this HSBC building 10th floor - last Saturday .... got 1 indian gal, 1 malay gal ( The captain highly recommended, but i didn'd try.... ) and 5 to 6 local chinese..for the chinese gal, they are a bit older, mabe 20++ to 30. the youngest i thing is the indian gal but a bit dark..( hav to bring touch light mabe ... the environment is ok,

I pick one chinese gal.... friendly, nice talking and service also ok. first she bath you like baby then 10 minutes massage, then tongue massage... at the end just 45 minutes... good schedule, ha ha...:lol

any way, thanks tutuo...

excellent, thnx for your information

may i know ipoh have this service or not ?

thanks for the info. Planning to visit KL soon.  

by the way, any Chinese style nightclub in KL?

引用:
原帖由 tutu0 於 2009-1-4 01:37 發表
小弟在KL工作多年,这边SPA还是有的,但是Service好的,肯定不够年青漂亮,年青漂亮的Service必然一般。
Bukit Bintang:X河桑拿,230马币,45分钟,全部中国小姐 ...
你說的Citicell其實是否Cititel Hotel?不過Cititel是在mid valley,不是KL Sentral...

回復 10# 的帖子

many thanks!

引用:
原帖由 jk16c 於 2009-3-15 03:05 發表
Of course.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Federal hotel also got. 1Q =RM 200. Girl are very young and bob are huge

any c hing when to Genesis SPA at HSBC building recently ?

I have a up date here. They can offer you some form of membership, means you register a member account with them and you get RM 10 discount every visit and they will put a stamp on your card for every visit. Upon collection of 10 stamps, you are entitle to one free game... nice huh !

By the way, also wanna report a not so nice experience with a gal recently at this Genesis... I forgot the name, but she is a young chinese gal-19 yrs old, about 160cm height & shoulder length straight hair. I pick her recently, but she will keep on telling you she got financial problem.... no money to pay car loan and house rental... credit card debt already over 10k ++ & the boy friend cheated her lar..... until lastly I have no mood already and no play... Think of complaint to the captain but never do it because worried she may be wack later.... haiyah.... lesson learn, don't take too young gal.....

any C hing wanna update your experience ?

相關搜索目錄: SPA Credit card
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2009-4-12 09:46
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2009-4-12 09:46
  • rtsang88 金錢 +5 精品文章 2009-4-12 09:46

thanks for sharing

回復 22# 的帖子

Thanks for sharing your experience. anyone has experience near puchong?

Never been there.

but, got some photos inside Genesis SPA, HSBC Building

http://iii.my/genesissaunaspa/

26 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.