推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

28 12
發新話題
打印

浴潮流

浴潮流

有無巴打試過??有無no推介??
想今/明去試, 據169台既廣告, 好似買送小.....幾吸引

相關搜索目錄: 廣告

$390 for 1 hr. $628 for 2 hrs. no. @) #@ @! ^!

回復 1# 的帖子

ching, have any report?

引用:
原帖由 pkhkg 於 2009-1-19 13:51 發表
ching, have any report?
Not yet ar, very busy recently.....there is an ad on appledaily today....

have try months before

when arrive, mother ask me if I come before, I said no, replied I know the place in the internet and I'm the 1st time be here.  Then mother ask my expectation, after a while, then lead me to the room.  The girl that day is below 30 something, the main part 1st use her month (no condom), then body and then ... u know.   My girl last time is good looking, big breast, good body shape, service wonderful.  I paid with tips $700.

回復 5# 的帖子

what's no. and shift day or night?
i shall go tomorrow.

引用:
原帖由 fto123 於 2009-1-21 23:21 發表
when arrive, mother ask me if I come before, I said no, replied I know the place in the internet and I'm the 1st time be here.  Then mother ask my expectation, after a while, then lead me to the room. ...
U r lucky man!!   I just can't spare some time to go....may be after the chinese new year....

回復 5# 的帖子

條女幾號 # ?

回復 5# 的帖子

但係要$700 so expensive.

5# 的帖子 answer

First of all, those girls mostly not local, so I dont remember their nos.  And the $700 was paid plus tips, actually it's about $628.  The girl treated me nice, and the monther and waitress at  the small lobby served me nice.  So I paid some tips, of cause I wont paid that much next time.  Last time I visited at mid-night.

引用:
原帖由 fto123 於 2009-1-22 19:37 發表
First of all, those girls mostly not local, so I dont remember their nos.  And the $700 was paid plus tips, actually it's about $628.  The girl treated me nice, and the monther and waitress at  the sm ...
Thanks again for your report

will try in CNY,

I had been there once. The manager, waitress attitude are nice. Manager would ask my expectation and I told her I that I want number 20, she is from China, age should be above 30, I guess should be around 31~34. Figure is the same as the picture shown in the web MAN161.com. Service as I expected. No tricks.

I paid $628 + $20 tips for locker. In conclusion, worth to try but I can afford once in a while only.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 13# 的帖子

Are you buy big free small?

剛試左, 個場幾 up dup 下, 同偉華 D 場差不多, 但 mami 有招呼 上了一碌尻站望過, 揀了 !%, < 30 歲, 陀北...入房, 間房好黑...

Part 1: dup 有力, 會用大肶夾手   r pat pat r 得好舒服.
Part 2: 錫 lin, 女上男下, then 男上女下, 波比較細, 肯配合   搞完後再鍊下手, 之後再叫佢錫 lin 和掃 lin, 都肯做, 爽....

價錢同 C 兄一樣:$628 / 90min + $20 tips, 都可以再去

[ 本帖最後由 dna_big9 於 2009-1-29 04:55 編輯 ]

回復 16# 的帖子

乜唔係買大送細?有冇呀?

引用:
原帖由 pkhkg 於 2009-1-29 07:05 發表
乜唔係買大送細?有冇呀?
什麼買大送細?

買大送細?   1 + 1 ? 是不是 兩次 ?

引用:
原帖由 dna_big9 於 2009-1-29 17:33 發表

什麼買大送細?
廣告話頭場開大, 尾場加多鑊手作, 唔係0羊?   會唔會個 技C 見你唔出聲, 則則膊唔多覺呀 ?

quite expensive in this economics ....

開完大仲有興趣開細?這個場都幾揚。

引用:
原帖由 fto123 於 2009-1-29 17:10 發表

廣告話頭場開大, 尾場加多鑊手作, 唔係0羊?   會唔會個 技C 見你唔出聲, 則則膊唔多覺呀 ?
我無留意呢樣 就算有, 我諗我 90min 內出唔到第二次

過年前睇完ad後上去,係休息時問個經理係唔係有買大送細,佢都話有,仲問我係唔係第一次上嚟,跟著話介紹件好嘢比我添,跟住入房件bg先同我按,都按足一粒鈡,我心想セ唔係先開大咩?跟住做埋第二part后,再按頭然後夠鈡,跟住出去問locker仔,佢話セ都唔知喎,仲叫我問收銀添,問セ鬼呀,比完$后走人喇,依後都唔嚟啦。

回復 24# 的帖子

但技師質素如何先?? 完全唔值得翻啅咩??我覺得買大送細都係gimmick姐, 服務同質素先最重要

28 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.