±À¤¶:| Æ[¶í¥~½æ³t»¼ | ±N­x¿D¥~½æ³t»¼ | Party ¬ü­¹¨ì·| | ¨T¨®½´³»ºû­×½¨­ | ³·¦a¹u | ¦Ï¤ò¾c | ¦Ï¤ò¾c¹Ô | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

45 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[¤W¼Ó°©] 鰂³½¯F®ü¤s¼Ó (¾F®y) ªþªñ¦açE¦³¨â¶¡¨¬¯D

¦^´_ 25# ªº©«¤l

what's the age of bg ?

I also walked around ( but did not go inside ) 鰂³½¯F®ü¤s¼Ó (¾F®y), and there are 3 - 4 foot massage shops.  Not sure if the rooms inside are clean or not.

I suggest another massage shop which is near the 鰂³½¯FMTR station. (opposite the MTR exit, building near "7-11" and "MX")

Try one time, basiclly the environment is tidy, bright, but all massage ladies are over 30yrs, half¥¿°©.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ MPST ©ó 2009-2-25 11:47 µoªí
I suggest another massage shop which is near the ‘o³½¯FMTR station. (opposite the MTR exit, building near "7-11" and "MX")

Try one time, basiclly the environment is tidy, bright, but all mass ...
Can CHing share more on your experience and the price? What kind of special service they are offering?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤Ú¤hªü¨û ©ó 2009-2-26 13:09 µoªí Can CHing share more on your experience and the price? What kind of special service they are offering?
 ­ø¸Ó­ø¸ÓC-Hing ¯uªº»Ý­n

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

old ....poor  indeed
I am a VIP ,a Very Innocent Person
But jail 7 XO days

yea i tried today

µ¥§A±´¤l¦^³ø§r¤U

啱啱¤p§Ì¥h¥ª²Ä¤G¦¸,³£«YµL嘢

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Mr.Sexy ©ó 2009-3-18 16:48 ½s¿è ]

v
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ xxxcamera ©ó 2009-2-20 09:06 µoªí Dear all BIG BROTHERS:Some latest info in that area:1. 鰂³½¯F®ü¤s¼Ó (¾F®y), The 1st shop when you walk from main road (shop name is 4 Chinese characters) - I used to visit this shop sinc ...
3. The shop with near 鰂³½¯Flibrary, in fact it is next to the main road at the corner of the building - I have never try this shop, but my friend who used played in SWH said there was at least two bg provide HJ service. However, they are quite low profile and you need to visit a few times...
where???

鰂³½¯F¯S§Od gei ¨¬¯D, ¥i¥H¤¤¤å»¡©úma??
ݯ¤F¦n¦h¦¸¡A­ø¨£¡A°õ¥ª,,,,??¦n¤ß¤H½Ð¦^¤@¦^¡AÁÂx9999

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ misthe_miceki ©ó 2009-3-23 13:43 µoªí
‘o³½¯F¯S§Od gei ¨¬¯D, ¥i¥H¤¤¤å»¡©úma??
ݯ¤F¦n¦h¦¸¡A­ø¨£¡A°õ¥ª,,,,??¦n¤ß¤H½Ð¦^¤@¦^¡AÁÂx9999
Me too, I searched the surrounding areas but no such shop exists. Can CHing tell more details?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤Ú¤hªü¨û ©ó 2009-3-24 11:36 µoªí

Me too, I searched the surrounding areas but no such shop exists. Can CHing tell more details?
C Hing, you should cross the traffic light next to the Bus 116 terminal, go down ( King's Road ) and turn left after you pass the pharmacy shop.

±µ¥ªlu....

¦^´_ 31# ªº©«¤l

Me too, I have arrived there arround 5:30pm, and just two old women (age approx 45-55) .. after see her ...run away~~

Mama Mia

of course ¥¿°© la

¥¿..........°©.............

¥i±¤¥i±¤undefined

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ misthe_miceki ©ó 2009-3-25 13:23 µoªí
±µ¥ªlu....
Which shop you are talking about ar Ching?

45 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.