±À¤¶:| ­×²z³»½´¥¬ | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

26 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Victoria Palm Spring in TST East

I tried to carry on with the old thread for same sauna but its locked so have to open new one...

My friend took me there last week, basically the place looks decent.
Rooms tend to be on the dark side fo vegi sauna even darker than OPS HK side. (but after the session, learnt from BG actually management tend to be one eye open one eye closed)
BG I tried is around 30 good Cantonese but not local, could be from Guangdong new immigrant. Very good force though and friendly chat as well.  When turned face up, good leg and abdomen massage, let say 1/3 VAS la...later gathered from friend that maybe next time pay $300 tips likely have full VAS ..most probably will try again.

Any other brother has any good no to reccomend???

I tried to carry on my report on the old thread for this sauna but found it locked
ANyway, went there last week with a ffriend and found place quite decent.
The rooms are a bit dark, for vegi , even darker than OPS HK or GFS, and later learnt from BG management tend to be one eye open one eye closed..
BG is new immigrant, but must be from Guangdong area bcos no north mushroom accent Cantonese. Look is quite OK and very forceful and good massage.  When turned facing up, very good belly and abdomen massage...lets say 1/3 VAS la..
Later gathered from friend when you visit 2nd time most probably can get full VAS but at least $300 tips... likely to try again.

Any brother here has any expereince at this sauna and good no to share???

Victoria Palm Spring at TST East

I tried to carry on my report on the old thread for this sauna but found it locked
ANyway, went there last week with a ffriend and found place quite decent.
The rooms are a bit dark, for vegi , even darker than OPS HK or GFS, and later learnt from BG management tend to be one eye open one eye closed..
BG is new immigrant, but must be from Guangdong area bcos no north mushroom accent Cantonese. Look is quite OK and very forceful and good massage.  When turned facing up, very good belly and abdomen massage...lets say 1/3 VAS la..
Later gathered from friend when you visit 2nd time most probably can get full VAS but at least $300 tips... likely to try again.

Any brother here has any expereince at this sauna and good no to share???

Sorry I did not mean to make 3 threads but the connection doesn't seem to go through for two times....so I re type again..therefore became 3...

I went  there few week ago... just got a mid 30 age massage girl even I requested a younger one... during the services...sometimes touching my sensitive areas (which unlike the styles of those purely vegi massage I have ever tried) ... but it ended up with no VAS in just 90min

so I am really not sure if I really need to add hour first before I can get the VAS?!?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ yellowhite ©ó 2009-5-28 22:37 ½s¿è ]

Then how much did you pay altogether this time?

around $500 including the tips... recently tried ®üÀØ, ¤Ñ¤Ñ & ºû´ä... ¤Ñ¤Ñ is no good for their hardware... but seems its cheaper especially in midnight... and the girls are younger...
so dont know which one should become my ¥D³õ....

Been there yesterday afternoon. $500 not include tips. BJ provides VAS.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ bfung100 ©ó 2009-6-6 15:56 ½s¿è ]

¦^´_ 8# ªº©«¤l

sorry, what is "BJ"?!?

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¦^´_ 8# ªº©«¤l

do you know the VAS really meant?? If you got BJ (blow job) already, why you say VAS??  VAS is only for vegi sauna which some BGs provides some extras on top of pure vegi massage.

I think he means BG instead of BJ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ sagil ©ó 2009-6-8 15:34 µoªí
I think he means BG instead of BJ
agree !  typo error only

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bfung100 ©ó 2009-6-6 05:26 µoªí
Been there yesterday afternoon. $500 not include tips. BJ provides VAS.
can you share with us the BG no???

¦^´_ 14# ªº©«¤l

Sorry for the typo. (*

§Úı±oªù¤f­Ó¥|²´©fªü³·´Xè°¤k

agree~! ­øÀ¹²´ÃèÀ³¸Ó¦nok

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ air-blowing ©ó 2009-6-12 18:57 µoªí
§Úı±oªù¤f­Ó¥|²´©fªü³·´Xè°¤k
Suki ??
³Ì·R¤jªi,¦Ü©È°²ªi!

SUKI?
Ê\¦P§ÚÁ¿Ê\¥sªü³· lor

»È¬u­ÓSuki³£´X¦n¬[!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ air-blowing ©ó 2009-6-13 09:30 ½s¿è ]

c hing, any good recommendations update??

tks alot

¦^´_ 20# ªº©«¤l

(* ...................................................................

¦³µL®v¥S¸Õ¹L©]§ó@@, ¤â¶Õ¦p¦ó, ¦³vas¶Ü

Is there any t-back bone girl?

Ching, it seems that you love T-Back very much.

I very love !@*

26 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.