±À¤¶:| ½Õ¸Ñ­û½Òµ{ | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | Àç¾i¾Ç½Òµ{ |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤W®üK ³õ³Ì·s±¡³ø

¤W®üK ³õ³Ì·s±¡³ø

ª÷¾À¦Ç¶À ¡V °õ¥ª¡C¡C¡C­Ó¬õ¶ý«}¦P­Ó§U²z²{¦b¦b¨â¶¡K ¼È±¾µP¡C¡C¡C

«n¨Ê¸ô°ª¯Å·|©Ò ¡V ¸ò¬õ¶ý«}¥h¤F³o°ªÀÉ·|©Ò¡C¡C·|­û¨î¡C¡C¤T¤Q¨Ó­Ó©Ð¶¡¡C¡C³Ì¥­ªº°s¬O3800 ¤@²~¡C¡C³Ì¶Qªº­n¤Q´X¸U¥Ì¸Ü¡C¡C¤k¤k¤p¶O 600.¡Cµu 3000¡A ON 5000.¡C¡CÆ^¥ªd  o³Á¦n³¥¥Ì¶Q©O¡C ¡C¡C¤­­Ó¤H¹L¥h¡C¡C¶ý«}¯d¤F¤­±ø¤k¦b©Ðµ¥¡C¡C«z¡C¡C¯u¨t¦nÕi¡C ¡C¥þ¬O°ª¬D´z¤â¡C¡C§Ú±a¤F¶º²°µL±o´z¡C¡C¥u¦³¶X¥N²zA ¦P§Ú¶º²°ª±»ë¬Ø®É¦P©Ú±ø¤k¶É¤U¡C°Û½­º¦X°Û¡C¡C´ò«n¬ü¤k¡C¡C¥´§ê¦¨¼ô­ì¨Ó¥u¦³18 ¤~¡C¡C¦P§Ú¶Q¥Ì¦n¶É¡C§Ú¸Ü¤U¦¸¨Ó´N¤£±a¤k¤Í§ä¦o¡C¡CÂIª¾©Ú¸Ü§^¤@©w­n¨t©O«×¨£­±¥Ì¸Ü¡C¡C·Q®³¹q¸Ü¶º²°¤S¤£®É¬Ý¤@¤U§Ú¡C¤S¤£´±¡C ¡C°ß¦³µ¥¤U¦¸°Õ¡C¡C

³oùØ¥i¥H¶R®ø¶O¥d¡C¡C¦³§é¥´¡C¡C¡C
­n´£¤@¤Uªº¬O¦¨±ß³£µL¬Ý¨ì¤k¤k¦b©Ð¶¡¥´±µ¹q¸Üµo®ø®§¡C¡C¡C¦P©O«×D DJ ¥òè°¹L D ¤k¡C¡C

¶×«×¡A ª÷³®¸ô ¡V ²Ä¤G¤Ñ¨ì¶×«×¡C¡C¶ý«}´N¹L¨Ó¡C¡C¨âÃ䨫¡C¡C
³oùØ´N¤@¯ë®ø¶O¡C¡C¨â¤d¦h¤@²~XO¡C¡C¤p¶O´N³£¬O¤­¦Ê¡C¡C¤k¤k´N«Ü°Ñ®t¡C¡C¤]¬O¤@¼Ë¦b©Ð¶¡µo®ø®§Å¥¹q¸Ü¡C¡C¡C¦a¤è¤]¤@¯ë¡C¡C¡CµLo³Á¯S§O¡C¡C¡C

®úªF²ÓK ¡V ¤W§«ô¸ò¬P¥[¥ÖªB¤Í¥h¹L«á«Ü³ßÅw¡C¡C³o¦¸¬O¥L´£Ä³¥h³o®a¡C¡C8­Ó¤H¡C¡C©Ð¶¡¤£°÷¤j¡C¡C¨C¤H¥uÂI¤@¤k¡C¡C§Ú¤]¦³¡C¡C¥h©O­Ó³õ´N§^±a¶º²°¡C¡Cı±o©O«×D ¤k¶V¨Ó¶V¦nª±¡C¡C¨ì³B©â¤ô¤£¯S¥u¡C¡CD ¤k¤S·|¹L¨Ó¦P§Aª±¦P¤ñ§A©â¤U¤ô¡C¡Cª±¨ì¶Q¥ÌÄA¡C¡C§ÚªG­Ó¬O­è¨Óªe¥_¡C¡C©â¦o¤ô¤S®æ¤â¡C¡C¡C¡C¦nª±¡C¡C¤§«e¦b K °µ DJ ªº¡C¡C°õ¥ª´N¨Ó°µ MM ¡C¡C¡C°Ý©Ú¸Ü§^¥X»O¡C¡C§Ú¸Ü¤U¦¸¨Ó§ä¦o¦o¤S¸Ü¦n¡C ¡C¤ñ®I¹q¸Ü§Ú¡C¡C¡C³o®a¬O200¤p¶O¡C¡C

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-6-27 14:27 ½s¿è ]
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý
  • µ§¬ð Åé¤O +20 ¥Î¤ß¤À¨É 2009-6-29 17:51
  • µ§¬ð «Â±æ +20 ¥Î¤ß¤À¨É 2009-6-29 17:51
  • µ§¬ð ª÷¿ú +20 ¥Î¤ß¤À¨É 2009-6-29 17:51

¤£·\¬°¤W®ü¡A®ø¶O¤@ d ³£­ø²³æ
¤W­±¦³·Qªk¡A¤U­±¨S¿ìªk!!

¦n°ª级ªº©±¡A®ø费¤]«Ü°ª级©O

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

Thank you Haidada's recommendation. 2 friends and I had just come back from the small K in Pudong an hour ago. And comments from my friends are excellent. Quoted " You are hardly find this kind of attitude and services in CP". This is exactly what I felt as well. Also, we are so surprised when we meet the manageress there, woah !!! Since it is Saturday, not many MM comes to work but we still have a great time there. One little draw back is that since the main road is under construction and it took us a long time to find the location.

Thanks once again for your recommendation.

­Ó¬õ¶ý«}¦P­Ó§U²z²{¦b¦b¨â¶¡K ¼È±¾µP
Haidada - Are you talking about Ms. Quiet? Sometimes I think she's prettier than her girls

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ phead_99 ©ó 2009-6-28 01:17 µoªí
Thank you Haidada's recommendation. 2 friends and I had just come back from the small K in Pudong an hour ago. And comments from my friends are excellent. Quoted " You are hardly find this kind of att ...
§Ú礼«ô¥|¤]¦b¨º¨½ª±¡C¡C觉±oD¤k¤k¶V来¶V¦nª±¡C¡C应该¨tª÷¿Ä风¼É¼v响¡C¡C­n¥[强ªA务°Õ¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-6-27 14:24 µoªí
®úªF²ÓK
Hai gor, next time when I go to SHA, I must visit this place. My friend V visited there with his friends, he enjoyed it atlhough some of his friends, who are the si-man type, are too shy to draw water..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2009-6-29 09:31 µoªí
Hai gor, next time when I go to SHA, I must visit this place. My friend V visited there with his friends, he enjoyed it atlhough some of his friends, who are the si-man type, are too shy to draw w ...
a "Must go" place...cheap and fun...
the MMs now are doing even better, becasue of the crisis i think......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-6-27 14:24 µoªí
ª÷¾À¦Ç¶À ¡V °õ¥ª¡C¡C¡C­Ó¬õ¶ý«}¦P­Ó§U²z²{¦b¦b¨â¶¡K ¼È±¾µP¡C¡C¡C

«n¨Ê¸ô°ª¯Å·|©Ò ¡V ¸ò¬õ¶ý«}¥h¤F³o°ªÀÉ·|©Ò¡C¡C·|­û¨î¡C¡C¤T¤Q¨Ó­Ó©Ð¶¡¡C¡C³Ì¥­ªº°s¬O3800 ¤@²~¡C¡C³Ì¶Qªº­n¤Q´X¸U¥Ì¸Ü¡C¡C¤k¤k¤p¶O 600.¡Cµu 3 ...
¥Ì¥¿.....§Úçܧڦº¤§«e..³£­n¥hµf¦¸...­ø«Y­ø©è...

If I was ¤k¤k¤p¶O 600.¡Cµu 3000   one month works for 20day x$600=12K   then I prefer to be a goldfish, that is why she need to ask for unreasonable high rate compare to ¥­¥x¤p¥± Âù­¿©Î3­¿of ¥­¥x¤p¥± is more acceptable

Hi brothers,

could you pm me the detail address for the ®úªF²ÓK , so I can visit this wonderplace when I go the SH next time !!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2009-6-29 09:31 µoªí

Hai gor, next time when I go to SHA, I must visit this place. My friend V visited there with his friends, he enjoyed it atlhough some of his friends, who are the si-man type, are too shy to draw w ...
¦­´X¦~¥h¥_¨Êª±ªG®É¥òÄA...(¥¼¶}¶ø¹B¹À).....

DÉÆ´Nºâ­ø¥Xµó.....Á{¨«³£·|°e°¦¾÷­Ú§A....

¦^´_ 1# ªº©«¤l

¥¼¥h¹L
³£ thank you ¤j®ü®v¥S ¸Ô²Ó³ø§i

»¯®ü¯]¯]®ü¹Ä®ü¯]°à
°©½âÁ`ºØ½â¥¿½âºØ¤H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ simonkok ©ó 2009-6-29 12:38 µoªí
¥Ì¥¿.....§Úçܧڦº¤§«e..³£­n¥hµf¦¸...­ø«Y­ø©è...
´N¨tD¤k°ªD¦Ó¤w¡C¡C¥i¯à§A¨ì²Ä¤G间CLUB¤]会¸I¨ì¨º¨Ç¤kªº¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ phead_99 ©ó 2009-6-28 01:17 µoªí
Thank you Haidada's recommendation. 2 friends and I had just come back from the small K in Pudong an hour ago. And comments from my friends are excellent. Quoted " You are hardly find this kind of att ...
¦nª±´N¦n¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ silk ©ó 2009-6-28 19:32 µoªí
­Ó¬õ¶ý«}¦P­Ó§U²z²{¦b¦b¨â¶¡K ¼È±¾µP
Haidada - Are you talking about Ms. Quiet? Sometimes I think she's prettier than her girls
§^ª¾§A讲ªº¬O¤£¬O¦o¡C¡C¨º个§U²z¬O¥s静¡C¡CÎ`©mªº¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ gdnwoo ©ó 2009-6-29 15:18 µoªí
If I was ¤k¤k¤p¶O 600.¡Cµu 3000   one month works for 20day x$600=12K   then I prefer to be a goldfish, that is why she need to ask for unreasonable high rate compare to ¥­¥x¤p¥±h:" />h:" /> Âù­¿©Î ...
§Ú·Q¨º¨½ªº¤k¤k´N§¤¥­¥x¡C¡C«Ü¦h时­Ô³£¯à§¤两张¥x¥H¤Wªº¡C¡C§Ú们¤@¯ëª±两个¤p时´N¨«¡C¡C§¤§Ú们¥xªºªÖ©w¯à½¥x¡C¡C¡C

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-6-30 16:46 ½s¿è ]

You're right Haidada. She suggested that I go to the one at Jin Ling Road, saying it's more fun there. But your report said the service is just so-so, so I'd rather not go there. Where's the PuDong club that you're talking about? Sounds good!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ silk ©ó 2009-6-30 18:32 µoªí
You're right Haidada. She suggested that I go to the one at Jin Ling Road, saying it's more fun there. But your report said the service is just so-so, so I'd rather not go there. Where's the PuDong cl ...
The one in Pudong is "Night Pearl" ...inside a hotel...reasonable price...300 tip only..
will pm you details tomorrow..

¤ëÀY¥ý¥h§¹ª÷¾À¦Ç¶À ¡A¤ë§À¦A¥h¤w¸g°õ¥ª¡A¥@³Õ«e¦¨¤é¥´¡A¦n¦hSN³£Ãöªù¡A¥h咗151³£´X¦nª±¡A¥ò±a咗ÉÆÉƪð°s©±

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: °s©±

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ching09 ©ó 2009-7-2 00:15 µoªí
¤ëÀY¥ý¥h§¹ª÷¾À¦Ç¶À ¡A¤ë§À¦A¥h¤w¸g°õ¥ª¡A¥@³Õ«e¦¨¤é¥´¡A¦n¦hSN³£Ãöªù¡A¥h咗151³£´X¦nª±¡A¥ò±a咗ÉÆÉƪð°s©±
SH D K ¦³时¬d°_¤W来³£¤L严¡C¡C¤@个国内ªB¤Í¥X®t¦b¤@K内³Q¬d¡C¡C¤ñD¤½¦w«ö着©ç¤F·Ó¡C¡C¥L¤]¬O个¤z³¡¡C¡C¦¨¦~³£¨t«×担¤ß¦³无¨Æ¡C¡C¡C¦n±m³Ì¦Z³£无¨Æ¡C¡C¡C

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: °s©±

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.