推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

和2只海豚 畅泳 (1+1)

和2只海豚 畅泳 (1+1)

I went to this place, HTW in CA.…Greeted by this tall lady manager, she was very slim and tall girl (1.7m+), nice looking.  She is more like an OL rather than a sna manager.   She is very polite and shy. When she explained the service to me, she would 害羞地用手盖住半边口跟我说  '这个女孩子可以提供后边的那个"  to me.   

There is t-show selection at 8pm. At 3pm, there may be, depending on no. of customers.  

I started to ask for girls to look look,.   450, 550,650, first came 450...  Hmm, quite good wor, 1st round already got 2 eatable and not many human tank/dinosaurs. I reserved one. Next rond of 450, still ok...  I saw another 2 rounds, total 15.  Then, the 550 round, many of them are quite tall, and some of them have big bxxbs. I saw 2 beauitful ones, 1 being more innocent. I shortlisted this from Jiang Xi.. Saw another 2 rounds of 550, 2 rounds of 650, could asked for more but I had decided to take this Jiang Xi called Ting and released the previous 450...

I asked about trainee and manager brought in 2.. One was out (pork chops) and another was barely ok in terms of look, dark skin and not big (bxxbs).  Manager urged me to take her.  OK la, 100 rmb additional. 3 of us quickly moved to 4/F for the room...

Room was set up nicely, water bed, s-chair, big bed, mirrors up and sideways...There is also a dance stage for dirty dancing.   I quickly held both girls tight and both of them returned with some innocent smiles.     The 550 started some dirty dancing..I told her to do it later (tried to give myself more time in between shots ma).   The trainnee undressed, oh no, she got a pair of big bxxbs, should be 34 D…  .. I checked, natural with elasticity.  She still showed a bit of shyness .. Great..  My 550, Ting, had got a slim figure, not big though..   They are 19 and 18...   

Shower was standard as it was done by the trainee..  Never mind, I was already hard-on when I held 2 girls, both with shower gel, in my arms. We returned, and I asked them to skip services and would make it with one of them first ..  How to decide. I say "you two play 包剪dup。。。Haha, both of them got happy with this game. After a few rounds, the trainne won, and she got the prize, ME..  Ting then became the “Dai Ga Tse” and taught the trainee bj.  Her bj was good, but power was not enough. Good thing was that she maintained some very erotic eye contact with me.   The trainee licked my nin nin and seemed show being a trainee quality in licking.   I could not wait more and asked trainee to get armed with my own dom dom, a new Fuji super thin...   Hmm, I already fingered her, knew that she got a tight tunnel and slight flooding.  I slowly put my didi in with her lying on the bed.  Hmm, so hard to get in, I had to get little by little.  I was fully into her and it was so tight.   Her face showed some pain, obviously not mine being too big but her being too tight. As a trainer, I taught her some missionary posts on the bed, with different orientation. She seemed to enjoy side entry a lot as she mourned heavily. Ting also got involved by licking me here and there, and also pushed me to fxxk trainee harder. After a while,  I then pulled trainee up, having her sitting on me, myself sitting. She needed more training on different ML posts.. Ting was behind me, pressing on me with her ball balls, and I was sandwiched.  The trainee was not too familiar with the post and I decided to put her back to the bed. Having a few more bangs, I felt some warm water coming out inside her tunnel, and I also felt some warm fluid coming out from my didi... Mission 1 completed.

We then went to shower, this time, ting served me...  She was more experienced.   We returned, and 3 of us lied on the bed, with 2 girls on my left and right arms respectively.  I watched into the mirror, and felt how lucky I am/we are to enjoy this type of fun...  I remembered my little Ting had not showed me the dirty dancing.  She showed it to me, while she was good, we forgot to put on the dance music and her dance was a bit quite mechanical.  

This time, the trainee bj me. Woo, she was not bad, even better than Ting, may be she was learning the trick.. Very powerful suction and also turned her head to give more motion..  Ting was licking me, and also da-cannon with me.. I started action since I did not want to overtime as I had some other places to go after this.  I put her on the bed (She wanted me to fxkxk her with me on top wor).  I also asked trainee to lay next to Ting, since I wanted to play her mimi as she got a 34D..  Sideway was a good way to enjoy 2 girls, my Ting was of course the ham of the sandwich,  I put on domdom, her tunnel was still ok ,but not super tight..  The trainne was lying behind her..  In front of me, 2 girls , 4 bxxbs, my didi already in Ting's tunnel, 1 hand on trainne 34D bxxbs and 1 hand on Ting's bxxbs. I still needed to excite her ma...  I was quite tired and had to work quite hard.  After a while, I had to ask Ting to sit lotus.. She was a OK rider but not wild enough to get me released.   I had to put her back to the S-chair, exposing her tunnel .Still a small entrance, it was quite an erotic scene as she opened her tunnel entrance with her finger and I could not wait and put my half-soft didi in.  After a few more min. of hardwork and concentration,  I finally made it.   

550+100, I got a very nice 3p experience.. My first lucky 1+1 since I got 2 bad experiences before.  I might be lucky..  

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2009-7-7 18:49 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Dance
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 筆突 體力 +40 Good report! 2009-7-7 18:07
  • 筆突 威望 +40 Good report! 2009-7-7 18:07
  • 筆突 金錢 +40 Good report! 2009-7-7 18:07

bro denny,  good report
我最近一個月都成日去sn玩 +1, 遇到件未上牌正過條正牌mm, 全程主動, 沖涼被人前后夾攻, +1口技超爽又唔怕羞, 身材又正, 隔個星期再去已掛了牌, 攪到呢幾個星期都去sn玩, 不過到得密有點膩, 要休息一下先致有新鮮感.

p.s 個人經驗就係玩得sn密真係會性慾減低. 因為每次做重複既野會易厭倦. 純個人睇法

引用:
原帖由 BB鬥士 於 2009-7-7 16:16 發表
bro denny,  good report
我最近一個月都成日去sn玩 +1, 遇到件未上牌正過條正牌mm, 全程主動, 沖涼被人前后夾攻, +1口技超爽又唔怕羞, 身材又正, 隔個星期再去已掛了牌, 攪到呢幾個星期都去sn玩, 不過 ...
係吖...好多+1..都係新下海一,兩日....無受SN訓..唔代表佢地唔係sex machine..唔砌得....
有時都有驚喜..不過我自己反而好耐無去SN喇...

引用:
原帖由 BB鬥士 於 2009-7-7 16:16 發表
bro denny,  good report
我最近一個月都成日去sn玩 +1, 遇到件未上牌正過條正牌mm, 全程主動, 沖涼被人前后夾攻, +1口技超爽又唔怕羞, 身材又正, 隔個星期再去已掛了牌, 攪到呢幾個星期都去sn玩, 不過 ...
i have not tried 1+1 nor 3p for quite a long time...(oh, my god, not this year!).  It was a refresher when I tried this interactive 1+1. The trainee had been on the training class for 10 days, needed 3-4 more days..  This is the best.. trained with some skills. but yet heavily utilized. Sad enough, if I have to pay the normal fee, i may not choose her though..

Simon gor,
why not sn?

I tried onoy once 1+1 with the + 1 sitting there watching TV...   Brother is lucky...think I must try again...sometime.....HTW ....

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-7-7 17:45 發表
I tried onoy once 1+1 with the + 1 sitting there watching TV...   Brother is lucky...think I must try again...sometime.....HTW ....
It is based on luck. As told you before, I had experience like yours in my first 1+1.  I asked the girl to leave without paying.. (and I did not ML with her neither).  The 2nd was so-so, slightly better. This 3rd was amazing. Who knows what happen to the 4th?

This HTW hardware is new and I want to see their T-show as I could see from the TV (one of the channels is on the T-show and the trainnees were having their training there when I was in the room)..  Quite interesting...

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2009-7-8 09:22 發表

It is based on luck. As told you before, I had experience like yours in my first 1+1.  I asked the girl to leave without paying.. (and I did not ML with her neither).  The 2nd was so-so, slightly  ...
congratulate!  3P man!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2009-7-7 15:53 發表
I went to this place, HTW in CA.…Greeted by this tall lady manager, she was very slim and tall girl (1.7m+), nice looking.  She is more like an OL rather than a sna manager.   She is very polite and  ...
差D...唔記得問你...PM個地方...同主任電話俾我添....

得兩個字可以講
羡慕
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2009-7-8 16:42 發表
得兩個字可以講
羡慕
你唔會要過左"立秋"先番嘛??!!

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2009-7-8 14:27 發表

差D...唔記得問你...PM個地方...同主任電話俾我添....
sorry. just noticed you have asked for the info. Wil do so in the next 5 min..

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2009-7-8 09:22 發表

It is based on luck. As told you before, I had experience like yours in my first 1+1.  I asked the girl to leave without paying.. (and I did not ML with her neither).  The 2nd was so-so, slightly  ...
ching
pm埋比我唔該

C Hing,
PM個地方...同主任電話俾我... Thanks  a lot.

let me have the contact, thanks

和2只海豚 畅泳 (1+1)

I went to this place, HTW in CA.…Greeted by this tall lady manager, she was very slim and tall girl (1.7m+), nice looking. She is more like an OL rather than a sna manager. She is very polite and shy. When she explained the service to me, she would 害羞地用手盖住半边口跟我说 '这个女孩子可以提供后边的那个" to me.

There is t-show selection at 8pm. At 3pm, there may be, depending on no. of customers.

I started to ask for girls to look look,. 450, 550,650, first came 450... Hmm, quite good wor, 1st round already got 2 eatable and not many human tank/dinosaurs. I reserved one. Next rond of 450, still ok... I saw another 2 rounds, total 15. Then, the 550 round, many of them are quite tall, and some of them have big bxxbs. I saw 2 beauitful ones, 1 being more innocent. I shortlisted this from Jiang Xi.. Saw another 2 rounds of 550, 2 rounds of 650, could asked for more but I had decided to take this Jiang Xi called Ting and released the previous 450...

I asked about trainee and manager brought in 2.. One was out (pork chops) and another was barely ok in terms of look, dark skin and not big (bxxbs). Manager urged me to take her. OK la, 100 rmb additional. 3 of us quickly moved to 4/F for the room...

Room was set up nicely, water bed, s-chair, big bed, mirrors up and sideways...There is also a dance stage for dirty dancing. I quickly held both girls tight and both of them returned with some innocent smiles. The 550 started some dirty dancing..I told her to do it later (tried to give myself more time in between shots ma). The trainnee undressed, oh no, she got a pair of big bxxbs, should be 34 D… .. I checked, natural with elasticity. She still showed a bit of shyness .. Great.. My 550, Ting, had got a slim figure, not big though.. They are 19 and 18...

Shower was standard as it was done by the trainee.. Never mind, I was already hard-on when I held 2 girls, both with shower gel, in my arms. We returned, and I asked them to skip services and would make it with one of them first .. How to decide. I say "you two play 包剪dup。。。Haha, both of them got happy with this game. After a few rounds, the trainne won, and she got the prize, ME.. Ting then became the “Dai Ga Tse” and taught the trainee bj. Her bj was good, but power was not enough. Good thing was that she maintained some very erotic eye contact with me. The trainee licked my nin nin and seemed show being a trainee quality in licking. I could not wait more and asked trainee to get armed with my own dom dom, a new Fuji super thin... Hmm, I already fingered her, knew that she got a tight tunnel and slight flooding. I slowly put my didi in with her lying on the bed. Hmm, so hard to get in, I had to get little by little. I was fully into her and it was so tight. Her face showed some pain, obviously not mine being too big but her being too tight. As a trainer, I taught her some missionary posts on the bed, with different orientation. She seemed to enjoy side entry a lot as she mourned heavily. Ting also got involved by licking me here and there, and also pushed me to fxxk trainee harder. After a while, I then pulled trainee up, having her sitting on me, myself sitting. She needed more training on different ML posts.. Ting was behind me, pressing on me with her ball balls, and I was sandwiched. The trainee was not too familiar with the post and I decided to put her back to the bed. Having a few more bangs, I felt some warm water coming out inside her tunnel, and I also felt some warm fluid coming out from my didi... Mission 1 completed.

We then went to shower, this time, ting served me... She was more experienced. We returned, and 3 of us lied on the bed, with 2 girls on my left and right arms respectively. I watched into the mirror, and felt how lucky I am/we are to enjoy this type of fun... I remembered my little Ting had not showed me the dirty dancing. She showed it to me, while she was good, we forgot to put on the dance music and her dance was a bit quite mechanical.

This time, the trainee bj me. Woo, she was not bad, even better than Ting, may be she was learning the trick.. Very powerful suction and also turned her head to give more motion.. Ting was licking me, and also da-cannon with me.. I started action since I did not want to overtime as I had some other places to go after this. I put her on the bed (She wanted me to fxkxk her with me on top wor). I also asked trainee to lay next to Ting, since I wanted to play her mimi as she got a 34D.. Sideway was a good way to enjoy 2 girls, my Ting was of course the ham of the sandwich, I put on domdom, her tunnel was still ok ,but not super tight.. The trainne was lying behind her.. In front of me, 2 girls , 4 bxxbs, my didi already in Ting's tunnel, 1 hand on trainne 34D bxxbs and 1 hand on Ting's bxxbs. I still needed to excite her ma... I was quite tired and had to work quite hard. After a while, I had to ask Ting to sit lotus.. She was a OK rider but not wild enough to get me released. I had to put her back to the S-chair, exposing her tunnel .Still a small entrance, it was quite an erotic scene as she opened her tunnel entrance with her finger and I could not wait and put my half-soft didi in. After a few more min. of hardwork and concentration, I finally made it.

550+100, I got a very nice 3p experience.. My first lucky 1+1 since I got 2 bad experiences before. I might be lucky..

相關搜索目錄: Dance
本帖最近評分記錄
  • DrTea 體力 +20 近排水準之報告! 2009-7-13 17:41
  • DrTea 威望 +20 近排水準之報告! 2009-7-13 17:41

Ching, can you give us the chinese name of HTW?
sam

引用:
原帖由 sammmhkk 於 2009-7-13 17:40 發表
as shown on the title of this thread...

海豚 ? Never heard of it. I thought it was Beautiful Wan?
sam

引用:
原帖由 sammmhkk 於 2009-7-13 17:56 發表
海豚 ? Never heard of it. I thought it was Beautiful Wan?
海豚 Wan..  Beautiful Wan is another place, and is near Ha Sha area (and Humen).

This is a new SN, just open 2 months ago..

引用:
原帖由 sammmhkk 於 2009-7-13 17:40 發表

Maybe Gulf of Dolphin !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2009-7-13 23:21 發表

Maybe Gulf of Dolphin !!
Yap..  but SN is not your cup of tea..

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2009-7-14 09:09 發表

Yap..  but SN is not your cup of tea..
IF I as young as you, I adore the SN much lor !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2009-7-15 00:11 發表

IF I as young as you, I adore the SN much lor !!
I am not young as you know. but we should not put age as an excuse. Look at our golden gun man.. He is our senior but "works" much harder than we do.. Like a 30's young man..  

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2009-7-15 09:13 發表

I am not young as you know. but we should not put age as an excuse. Look at our golden gun man.. He is our senior but "works" much harder than we do.. Like a 30's young man..  
Our Golden Gunner always 25+ !!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.