推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

發新話題
打印

best sn is best timing and it is luck, pure luck

best sn is best timing and it is luck, pure luck

i ve been to sn many times. pure luck. sometimes good, sometimes  bad.

hey, bros, we all know when it is bad. even good looking gals, big balls, sweet smile, they could be bad. coz they might be cold fish, or bad mouth, or just a machine.

yes, but there are moments which are good. standard cp ISO, some bros think it is boring, but if it is done with passion, it is the very hot thing each one of us would love to have

cp, sonna, small one, girl number ^#, the hotel has a name of gold. fucked her a few times. but somehow, some days, some charm of the yr round, she excited me, gave me the best shot ever

that day, i had her again. quite a few months not seeing her. we kissed, french style, i was on, and she was too.

hey bros, we can tell, if a chick has turned on, she is very very different, she is eager to be touched, her bearst and month wide opened. these were what she was doing.........

yes, the normal cp ISO fucking routine, licking your back and x-hole and dick and balls and all that. but this time is different, i could feel that, she was into the routine, but she was so intense, and she devoted all her tits, her hearts, and her vioice, fucking mourning besides my ears

we fucked and fucked and fucked. french kissed each others out. and her pussy was so wet that i could not  think otherwise. she was high, and really enjoying being fucked, she enjoyed it, i enjoyed it. she pressed her pussy against my mouth and i oral fucked her, the first time in my life, real

she pressed her pussy against my mouth, that was the first time i  oral-sexed a chick, but she loved it, and we sucked each other all over......

"pak" "pak" "pak", we made love...........
messy

師 兄 又 濕 吻 又 賴 撻 , 真 係 爽

引用:
原帖由 messykitkit 於 2009-7-10 02:17 發表

hey, bros, we all know when it is bad. even good looking gals, big balls, sweet smile, they could be bad. coz they might be co ...
great experience. Soemtimes, it is not easy to find someone that gives you the feel. Glad that you have found her. Strange enough, if you see her again, you may not get the same feel..  

oral sex, coould really get herself very high..  Enjoy it...  of course, clean it before you eat...

引用:
原帖由 messykitkit 於 2009-7-10 02:17 發表

hey, bros, we all know when it is bad. even good looking gals, big balls, sweet smile, they could be bad. coz they might be co ...
agree it is pure luck to meet a good sn MM..image that they serve some 6, 7 or even more customers a day, how can we expect them to be turned on.....even tho I did meet a good MM over the years....

now when I go sn  I would fall asleep after the first shot....

[ 本帖最後由 Haidada 於 2009-7-10 11:38 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2009-7-10 11:18 發表

agree it is pure luck to meet a good sn MM..image that they service some 6, 7 or even more customer a day, how can we expect them to be turned on.....even tho I did meet a good MM over the years.. ...
yes, yes. you can have the good feeling by SN girl. I spent over 50K RMB on a MuJu girl and sometimes also get a dead fish feeling...

時間 : 平日晚上7點去最好, 人地食飯無咩客, 呢個時間比較多女簡.
地點 : 選擇去既地方既培訓及管理很重要.
軟件 : 真係睇運氣 ( 必定要好笑容)

Push, Push

楼主的经验真丰富,可算是长者之言

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.