推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

銀之泉

引用:
原帖由 messenger 於 2009-9-27 00:45 發表

我都見過阿雪,樣貌的確不俗
明天又有位靚女新技師返工
which new bg ?

does mimi call you every time when they have new bg ????

[ 本帖最後由 Oldman 於 2009-9-28 19:28 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 bbttorrent 於 2009-9-27 21:57 發表

I felt them when pressed against, should be C.
bbttorrent c-hing, how do you press against? by your hands ...

引用:
原帖由 long_dum 於 2009-9-28 22:38 發表

bbttorrent c-hing, how do you press against? by your hands ...
long dum c-hing, no la!  She pressed them against my body and I felt them.  They felt .  Last time she gave me 波餅's
It's fun fun fun!

回復 278# 的帖子

你就好叻 。。。。。。envy you.

引用:
原帖由 garylock 於 2009-9-29 12:48 發表
你就好叻 。。。。。。envy you.

哈, 好彩我都曾經攬過, feel 過啫...

引用:
原帖由 long_dum 於 2009-9-29 20:58 發表
哈, 好彩我都曾經攬過, feel 過啫...
彼此彼此!  We are the lucky few?!    She held my hands today and said, 'business isn't great these days, do come here more often!'  I said, 'I only make 300 a day!'  Then she replied quickly, '我請你吃飯囖!'    Mimi offers to have meals with me, good deal!  BTW, I ran into Yoyo.  Fairly good looking.  I knew some C-hing tried her before.  If not for continuing Lily's physio in relieving my pain on my wrist and elbow,  I might have try her.  Well, perhaps later!
It's fun fun fun!

嘩, yoyo 好鬼旺呀, 我都要早的 扑 (book) 定佢先.  跟著搵 mimi 食飯, 或者食住波餅先...

引用:
原帖由 bbttorrent 於 2009-9-28 23:01 發表

long dum c-hing, no la!  She pressed them against my body and I felt them.  They felt .  
mimi did  body massage to you?

After she led me to see the new equip. in the spa room, she gave me a hug.  She wanted me to try next time la!  Sure I'll try later, with her??  Only if she's in the mood, I reckon, or perhaps a VIP

相關搜索目錄: SPA
It's fun fun fun!

引用:
原帖由 白花蛇 於 2009-9-25 00:35 發表
如果咪咪咁嚴,倒不如建議佢換晒d女,全部請阿婆做囉,到時一定正過正骨水
100% Agree & support you!!!

引用:
原帖由 bbttorrent 於 2009-9-30 23:43 發表
After she led me to see the new equip. in the spa room, she gave me a hug.  She wanted me to try next time la!  Sure I'll try later, with her??  Only if she's in the mood, I reckon ...
brother, you must be handsome and young !!

she never gives me a hug although I have visited there  several times!

引用:
原帖由 Oldman 於 2009-10-2 13:38 發表

Maybe I was lucky!  Or perhaps she was in the mood.  If I can get her to give me a (spa) massage, then I shall agree to what you say, Many brothers here know she is hard to book...  Hope to have a chance to spread out  some good news here!

It's fun fun fun!

引用:
原帖由 Oldman 於 2009-10-2 13:38 發表

Oldman c-hing, don't let MiMi to consider.h:" />
I have a hug with her few times. Everytime when I left or when she led me into the room, I would say give me a hug(hug hug sin) , and ready for the hug post..   then she will give a hug politely. Of course, I am also hug politely, no "咸豬手"... but just hug for a bit long to feel her.......   
Or I am also handsome la....
She is 世界女, don't mind ge.

[ 本帖最後由 long_dum 於 2009-10-3 01:08 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 long_dum 於 2009-10-3 01:06 發表

Oldman c-hing, don't let MiMi to consider.h:" />h:" />
I have a hug with her few times. Everytime when I left or when she led me into the room, I would say give me a hug(hug hug sin) , and ready for ...
Agree.  Just a MO (method of operation) to get more business
過去既事就係過咗去既事;現在既事就係去做愛做既事。

enjoyed yoyo's spa and then with 'mimi-yoyo double fly' dup the day before mid autumn.
yoyo's spa skill has improved a lot and personally I think it was more relaxing than double fly spa.
brought them some ice cream moon cake and hoping for return of some other 'cakes'!
just kidding!

引用:
原帖由 supreme 於 2009-10-4 23:17 發表
enjoyed yoyo's spa and then with 'mimi-yoyo double fly' dup the day before mid autumn.
yoyo's spa skill has improved a lot and personally I think it was more relaxing than double fly spa.
brought them some ice cream moon cake and hoping for return of some other 'cakes'!
Supreme hing, I am sure that you already have the 'ball cake' as return gift la....

回復 292# 的帖子

Tried Yoyo last week, she looks soft but actually her strength is around medium. Her skills is quite good and comfortable. Even a bit quite but she did her massage very details... also very enjoyable...

回復 293# 的帖子

whats the name of the BG with short hair (like boy cut) & big eyes??

回復 294# 的帖子

the only bg  I know with short hair is kei kei.
her personality is very nice!

引用:
原帖由 super123123 於 2009-10-7 01:16 發表
whats the name of the BG with short hair (like boy cut) & big eyes??
yes..that should be kei kei....a bit slim.

回復 296# 的帖子

yes, slim and looks a bit dark

各位大哥, yoyo 同 阿雪點比?

樣貌/身高/身材/年齡/骨技?

引用:
原帖由 BeautyFlash 於 2009-10-9 23:55 發表
各位大哥, yoyo 同 阿雪點比?

樣貌/身高/身材/年齡/骨技?
我同 yoyo 始終緣慳一面,  冇得泉水落柔柔.     比較唔到. 搵其他 c-hing 幫手先得.
阿雪就係力量型, 比較健碩. 樣 OK. 身材應該係有料既,(一望就知, 身型關係)  ..算係中女, 應該未到三十..骨技相當唔錯...但會幾重手, 啱我.    要溫柔既可能就未必啱啦.

感激!

有否其他技師評語? 是否有一位叫 ah hung?

另, 各師兄有否此場技師評分? 不方便, 可pm我...thanks!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.