推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

112 12345
發新話題
打印

風雨過後 CA 遊記

引用:
原帖由 長9 於 2009-8-13 19:31 發表

O, I see... thanks Robert Ching for the info.... I have 147... points... 453 to go....
I look forward to seeing your post... I'm sure it's worth reading since there are so many pages of replies. ...
Can you read the report "CA 聾島沐足討論區" ?
[img=247,181][/img]

引用:
原帖由 長9 於 2009-8-13 19:31 發表

O, I see... thanks Robert Ching for the info.... I have 147... points... 453 to go....
I look forward to seeing your post... I'm sure it's worth reading since there are so many pages of replies. ...
Welcome Ching, "CA 聾島沐足討論區" may not suit your taste.  Basically it is a topic discussed by a group of franzy 沐足 lovers.  This group of 清純people do not really go to SN.  If you are looking for discussion on SN, you will be probably disappointed

引用:
原帖由 zmss 於 2009-8-14 09:24 發表

Welcome Ching, "CA 聾島沐足討論區" may not suit your taste.  Basically it is a topic discussed by a group of franzy 沐足 lovers.  This group of 清純people do not really go to SN.  If you are looki ...
sn 與 沐足是兩個完全不同的科目。

極小數人會兩樣都喜愛。

在沐足房與囡囡溝通的難度,遠超 sn。

小弟喜歡渣棍波車,唔鐘意渣自動波,因為可以運用個人技巧來控制部車,最重要係可以慳油。
[img=247,181][/img]

引用:
原帖由 長9 於 2009-8-12 17:02 發表 Hello Everybody. I'm new to this forum. 多多指教... I can't type chinese so I better use English...I now work in Dong Guan... familiar with 厚J, 虎M, CA, 石L, etc... Hopefully we can exchange some g ...
very good analysis...  girls depends.  I had some good and bad moments at this "Italy" place so it is hard to tell. I oonce tried a girl who looked like Theresa but she just did not have mood to do it .  I also had some very wild moments with some of the girls and they ML like they enjoyed it very much as well..   I still prefer this place over dragon or  pacific...

引用:
原帖由 robertchan 於 2009-8-14 09:48 發表
sn 與 沐足是兩個完全不同的科目。極小數人會兩樣都喜愛。
在沐足房與囡囡溝通的難度,遠超 sn。
小弟喜歡渣棍波車,唔鐘意渣自動波,因為可以運用個人技巧來控制部車,最重要係可以慳油。  
引用:
Price is 450 for B, 550 for A and 650 for Model, sometimes they have "super models" and ask for 900.  
慳油。 完全同意!
For SN you are talking about 百百聲 450,550,650,900
For 沐足 you are talking 十十聲 28,35,40,45,50,58 有時仲送埋加鐘卷!
是不同量級的游戲。

引用:
原帖由 zmss 於 2009-8-14 10:06 發表

慳油。 完全同意!
For SN you are talking about 百百聲 450,550,650,900
For 沐足 you are talking 十十聲 28,35,40,45,50,58 有時仲送埋加鐘卷!
是不同量級的游戲。
不能單從 $$$$ 來衡量其應有之效益。

兩者玩法不同,所達到的效果有異。
[img=247,181][/img]

引用:
原帖由 robertchan 於 2009-8-14 10:22 發表

不能單從 $$$$ 來衡量其應有之效益。

兩者玩法不同,所達到的效果有異。
沐足玩得精...是一門很高深的技巧及學問啊... 羅白c hing

Thanks All the Chings for the opinion ..

Yes Robert Ching I can read the dragon form now. It's a cool thread and I find it very funny to look at... Thanks

I totally fine with all brothers out there that enjoys 沐足 more than SN...  THe fact is I enjoy both... as long as pretty gals are involved i'm always interested... 沐足 , SN, QQ Dating, even just picking up gals in bars, gym, or restaurants, boy I LOVE ONS... And yes they all required different skills and provide different kinds of satisfaction...   I am open mined, but there is no point in discussing which is better or harder or cheaper... No need to draw any line to separate the two...
At the end, we get laid... THAT is the point!

相關搜索目錄: Gym

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2009-8-14 10:02 發表

very good analysis...  girls depends.  I had some good and bad moments at this "Italy" place so it is hard to tell. I oonce tried a girl who looked like Theresa but she just did not have mood to do  ...
Hey Denny I think I saw the Theresa that you mention... haha.. lucky I didn't because it sucks when the gal have no mood...
Thanks man

引用:
原帖由 長9 於 2009-8-14 16:58 發表
Thanks All the Chings for the opinion ..

Yes Robert Ching I can read the dragon form now. It's a cool thread and I find it very funny to look at... Thanks

I totally fine with all brothers out th ...
【CA聾島沐足討論區是供喜愛沐足人士之聚腳地。撇除其中之吹水內容,不失為一個沐足資料庫,師兄有空去看看吧。
[img=247,181][/img]

套餐只有100分鐘, 埋單$338,

I never try 沐足 before and would like to try it in CA as well; but not familiar with there...

112 12345
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.