推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[疑難] 請問如何用PDA使用GPS?

請問如何用PDA使用GPS?

怎樣用O2 MINI XDA,使用 GPS ?

用緊GPRS如何 SET UP, 地圖可以DOWNLOAD嗎?

係咪可以唔用收發器?

唔該各位!

各位大大可不可以幫幫忙

可能我個問題太白痴啦!
............算啦

引用:
原帖由 LOMING 於 2006-8-22 03:41 AM 發表
怎樣用O2 MINI XDA,使用 GPS ?

用緊GPRS如何 SET UP, 地圖可以DOWNLOAD嗎?

係咪可以唔用收發器?

唔該各位!
我用左gps唔係好耐, 但可試下答你,
第一, 唔好咁心急,
第二, 如果你要用gps, 一定要買個外置藍芽gps,
第三, gprs唔係用來set up, 係用來update佢, 到時你買左gps你就會明
第四, 地圖可以download, 但試用期一過就要畀錢
第五, 唔知你講0既收發器係乜, 係指gps?

有藍芽既手機係唔係一定可以接駁pda來上網?

相關搜索目錄: 手機

i asked the shop in golden.. the sales told me that if my phone doesnt have a gps.. then i just have to spend like 600-800.. to buy a external gps thing... it is a bit bigger than a match box.. then i have to buy or look for the map from internet... download it and have it install it into the pda or phone... then look for a place where has less buliding blocking.. to do the 定位... but i havent tried.. coz some of my friends said it is not very useful here in hk.. coz there are too many buildings here... they said it is very useful in beijing.. when theygo travelling.....hope this info can help you.....good luck

回復 #6 nannanchai 的帖子

Yes. I am actually using Dopod 100 with GPS. The map I am using is MapKing hong kong verson. It took me a long long time to 定位. Also, it is very easy to lose track as there are so much buildings around.

Also, I dont think you can use a free download map. It is like a mobile, you need to subsuribe a service to connect to the satellite.

Another thing I want to say is that the map I am using is quite good (i mean the graphic and the functions). Take a look if you really want to get one.

http://www2.mapking.com/b5/default.htm

引用:
原帖由 elloary 於 2006-8-28 08:25 PM 發表
有藍芽既手機係唔係一定可以接駁pda來上網?
我只是問個nokia customer service , 其實整機時順手問, 有職員答係, 其他牌子唔知, 最怕只係俾駁藍牙耳機

相關搜索目錄: 手機

部機裝定了kingmap 7, 後來買了gps時, 即買即用什麼都唔駛裝, 只需用之前配對左, pda 開定番個藍牙.

講開gps, 買既一定要買係用緊sir III晶片既gps.
剛剛開始用或一段時間無用需要重新定位<其實係等個gps 記錄低當時衛星既航道>, 在空曠地方(要企定唔好行)定位約1分鐘就定倒位, 我發現在只有兩三條行車線,左右都係高樓大廈就好難收.

Take a look on HOLUX GPSlim236 Blue Tooth GPS (SiRF Star III), I see good comments in other forum.  I'm also considering to get one.

U can dl the MapKing V7 or G10~
it use with the GPS receiver~
i am using MapKing V7 + Holux GR-230(blue tooth)~
the GPS receiver about $1000 la~

引用:
原帖由 Ace6148 於 2006-8-27 02:51 PM 發表

我用左gps唔係好耐, 但可試下答你,
第一, 唔好咁心急,
第二, 如果你要用gps, 一定要買個外置藍芽gps,
第三, gprs唔係用來set up, 係用來update佢, 到時你買左gps你就會明
第四, 地圖可以download, 但試用 ...
thanks

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.