±À¤¶:| ºô­¶±H¦s | ºô­¶³]­p | ¶}ºô©± | ¹q¶l¥Ó½Ð | Wordpress Hosting | ¥~½æ¥­¥x | ­^»y½Òµ{±ÀÂË | ­·¤ô«Î | ©Ð¶¡­·¤ôÃh¥¥ | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

75 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

±¡¤H¸`¦Y¤F¤H®aªº±¡¤H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2009-9-9 15:45 µoªí

she is my sp only and the frequency of seeing her is dropping..  I use the same excuse to delay the trip. if you are not going, I will not go for that trip as well bcos of the rasons I mentioned to  ...
³£¨t®t¤£¦h±¡况°Õ¡C¡C¥Ì¦h³¥­¹¡C¡C­¹吴¤Á§r¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-9-9 16:20 µoªí ³£¨t®t¤£¦h±¡况°Õ¡C¡C¥Ì¦h³¥­¹¡C¡C­¹吴¤Á§r¡C¡C¡C
ya, this is a happy problem...  I love to have this kind of selection headache..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2009-9-9 16:46 µoªí

ya, this is a happy problem...  I love to have this kind of selection headache..
¦³±o拣´N¯Õ¨t开¤ß°Õ¡C¡C¡C
§Ú¤µ±ß´N¥h¦YSP..¨ì礼«ô¤»´N¦Y¤W¦¸个¦wÀ²¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-9-9 17:03 µoªí

¦³±o拣´N¯Õ¨t开¤ß°Õ¡C¡C¡C
§Ú¤µ±ß´N¥h¦YSP..¨ìþ÷«ô¤»´N¦Y¤W¦¸ŸÄ¦wÀ²¡C¡C¡C
You go again tonight ? Superman !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2009-9-9 17:35 µoªí

You go again tonight ? Superman !
I did not go yesterday..the Anhui MM did not respond..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2009-9-9 17:35 µoªí You go again tonight ? Superman !
I wonder if hai gor has action every night, non-stop for a year when he was 20's and 30's.  If I were him, I would fall down after 1 trip and could not make 3-4 trips a week!

¦^´_ 56# ªº©«¤l

¦pªG¤@­Ó¨k¤H¤@¥Íªº¥X³f¶q¬O¦³¤@­Ó©T©w¼Æªº¸Ü¡A¤j®ü¦~»´®É¡A¤@©w¬O°µ¤F«Üªø®É¶¡ªº©M©|¡C¤£µM¡A²{¦b¨º¦³¨º»ò¦h¦s³f¡H¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2009-9-9 18:14 µoªí
¦pªG¤@­Ó¨k¤H¤@¥Íªº¥X³f¶q¬O¦³¤@­Ó©T©w¼Æªº¸Ü¡A¤j®ü¦~»´®É¡A¤@©w¬O°µ¤F«Üªø®É¶¡ªº©M©|¡C¤£µM¡A²{¦b¨º¦³¨º»ò¦h¦s³f¡H¡I
¦pªG«Y¥Ì¡C¡C§Ú¨C¦¸¥X¾¤¥æ¥X3¡ã4Q¤@¤é¡C¡C¡C¤@D³£­ø¹L¥÷¡C¡C¡C

¦^´_ 58# ªº©«¤l

You aren't a late starter !!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-9-9 17:59 µoªí I did not go yesterday..the Anhui MM did not respond..
good meal with SSP last night?

Anhui MM ... the one from Welldone K you picked last week?  She looks good, a bit of innocence + Yum Dong..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2009-9-10 09:27 µoªí

good meal with SSP last night?Anhui MM ... the one from Welldone K you picked last week?  She looks good, a bit of innocence + Yum Dong..
I ate SP only...she is available whenever I call her...
Leaving Anhui MM for Saturday ma....

Would like to calrify that I dio only one shot most of the time if I have to return to work in the morning...I went to bed beofre midnight last night and had a good sleep...It is not like Simon Gor....always minimum 4 Qs every night.....

Last night Spring picked me up at the CP station..drove to QT for dinner and then sent me and MM back to Penisular...Tea Tea was there also.....

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-9-10 12:37 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2009-9-9 16:16 µoªí

¶}­Ó·sAccount¡A·¾¹L¥t¥~¤@±ø¤k¦n¹L³â¡I¥ó¥ó·sÂA¡A¥ó¥ó·s¡I
Bro 7-siu, I'll said the same wording to you too !!  Forget her and find some Lovely SP(s)  for replacement la !!
¨k¤H¥iªø¤[¦Ó¤£±M¤@
¤k¤H«o±M¤@¦Ó¤£ªø¤[

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-9-10 12:35 µoªí

I ate SP only...she is available whenever I call her... Leaving Anhui MM for Saturday ma....

Last night Spring picked me up at the CP station..drove to QT for dinner and then sent me and MM back to Penisular...Tea Tea was there also.....
I'm too tired that I woke up at 9:00 this morning and arrived the office by 10:15 !!
¨k¤H¥iªø¤[¦Ó¤£±M¤@
¤k¤H«o±M¤@¦Ó¤£ªø¤[

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2009-9-9 18:00 µoªí
I wonder if hai gor has action every night, non-stop for a year when he was 20's and 30's.  If I were him, I would fall down after 1 trip and could not make 3-4 trips a week!
I went 4-5 trips a week  10 years ago.... now I go 3-4 trips a week...

¦^´_ 62# ªº©«¤l

yesh ! I found my new sweetie in Welldone Hotel.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-9-10 12:56 µoªí I went 4-5 trips a week  10 years ago.... now I go 3-4 trips a week...
hmm. hai gor, your demand has dropped already!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ DrTea ©ó 2009-9-10 12:48 µoªí I'm too tired that I woke up at 9:00 this morning and arrived the office by 10:15 !!
tea tea,
quick quick. who have made you so tired?  Welldone SP?  back to live after M?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2009-9-10 14:18 µoªí yesh ! I found my new sweetie in Welldone Hotel.
so, 7-siu will be gonig back to QT more often...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2009-9-10 14:27 µoªí

so, 7-siu will be gonig back to QT more often...
I hope so !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ denny2000 ©ó 2009-9-10 14:26 µoªí

hmm. hai gor, your demand has dropped already!!
getting old la ma....

¦^´_ 70# ªº©«¤l

I saw you were still having exercise yesterday in Central.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 7-siu ©ó 2009-9-10 14:44 µoªí
I saw you were still having exercise yesterday in Central.
I exercise everyday...it is the way i keep fit and stay fit...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Haidada ©ó 2009-9-10 14:56 µoªí

I exercise everyday...it is the way i keep fit and stay fit...
Bro 7-siu, keep fit likes Haidada AND keep fat likes you !  YEAH !!
¨k¤H¥iªø¤[¦Ó¤£±M¤@
¤k¤H«o±M¤@¦Ó¤£ªø¤[

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

75 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.